PROTEST GENERAL

SEATTLE

youtube.com/watch?v=b0yPKpswKrk

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1BRJjAeWXONGw?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1BRJjAeWXONGw?q=protest#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_buffalo_incident
dailynewsposts.info/breaking-news-george-soros-has-died-possible-heart-attack-breaking-news-george-soros-has-died-possible-heart-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=pkhTdA-oNyo
periscope.tv/w/1DXGyoYOAORxM?q=protest
youtube.com/watch?v=WdGODlEgH0o
twitter.com/TheLantern/status/798304005113921540
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

periscope here

Bamp

Nice helicam

its helagood

HAHAHAHAAAHHA

I'm calling the chance of minor happenings (tear gas, rubber bullets) at

Bike cops making arrests, tear gas in the air!

KEK WILLS IT

this is the stream

Has Seattle even been protesting? I'd this their first day? I haven't heard a peep out of them til now

they've been violently rioting, so nobody in the MSM wants to talk about them. they want to talk about fake hate crimes. Or printed out fake hate letters. Or play Van Nigger Jones "whitelash" cryout

lol they're talking to a paid agitator

"are you from seattle"
"I love seattle"
"how long have you been out here today"
"Shit, as soon as I could get here nah mean?"

lol

Out trying to buy birthday presents for my kid in this shit, and these people are making it a nightmare.

Damn I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that. He gave bullshit answers that didn't even make sense.

will it happen tonight?

Do these fucking people work?

>tfw you realize they do, but for the Soros foundation

Not likely. But maybe

its just faggots, Its the big cuckfest

Most are HS students who walked out earlier, so probably not.

It's tempting to go fuck with them, but I don't want to drive an hour in terrible traffic.

I wish some niggers would just start shooting dallas style

never gonna happen in Seattle

that censored sign
top keks

Two dudes did just assault a cop.

Bmp

It's Hella cute.

Any ground footage streams?

They're at work right now.

periscope.tv/w/1BRJjAeWXONGw?q=protest#
this one has been swapping back and forth

Riots moving northward from Portland

Anchorage up next

Was hoping for a youtube one but thanks anyway user

>tfw they brought milk in case of pepper spray
they're getting smarter

10 cucks will die protesting tonight

It already has happened in Seattle. A pack of nogs drove threw downtown in the 90s and lit up a good stretch of China town.

>says 10
>rolls 11
So 11 cucks then?

Kek has spoken.
Really? I work in Chinatown. I didn't hear anyhting about that.

i hope we get some good vids of cops casually macing faggots and niggers in the face

I was okay with them protesting Trump, it's okay to be upset when your candidate gets the popular vote and loses the electoral.

It was when they started chanting "hands up don't shoot" and yelling at cops like they're dogs that it bothered me. They just want to instigate conflict to get on the news. They just want a target for their anger, even if that target doesn't deserve it.

That being said, the violence against them, and that one Pollack faggot messing with them, is uncalled for.

Come on Seattle. You can do better than this. This is fucking pathetic. Beat by Portland again.

hey anyone know whats up with nothiefsallowed?

why isnt he streaming all this shit anymore?

Tai Tung's still in business?
Used tobe the best BBQ pork you could buy.
Haven't been there for years.

>Starts chanting 'black lives matter'

Yeah, I've been there a few times. I've worked down there for almost 8 fucking years now. I'm really burnt out on asian food, as you might imagine.

>20 people protest

wew Soros is really going broke

Johnson's Baby shampoo works, and I've had OK results rubbing vegetable oil onto my hands after peeling and cleaning chile.

100% white women

They literally chanted PEE PEE POO POO TRUMP IS FULL OF DOO the other day. Not even joking.

Right when Occupy Wall Street started, I was pretty much a normie who wanted to protest the financial system in this country. I went downtown to the very first Seattle OWS protest. Most people were just standing around listening to people talk. No riots or whatever.

The very first thing I saw was two dead-eyed 'native' women, who looked like random brownish mystery meat get up and start complaining about 'their land' being taken by whites. The podium was just an open platform for anyone with a gripe to get up and talk. They rambled on for a good 5-10 minutes, then some dreadlocked african outfit nigger got up and started complaining about police violence and institutional racism.

Nobody, for the full hour and a half I was down there, spoke AT ALL about banking or the various financial fuckups that led to the recession. It was just all the various political groups taking the stage and rambling about oppression.

I walked off thinking, 'well those people ruin everything'. A few days later, OWS fell victim to SJW politics and never recovered. It turned into an absolute shitshow, and lost all sight of what it was supposed to be about.

That was the birth of the modern SJW movement. The modern crybaby movement. It's always existed, but OWS brought them all together, and they learned they were most powerful when they blended their ideologies together.

That was the moment when straight white men became enemy #1. And I was there for the birth of the greatest social sickness since Bolsheviks.

Soros brought a few leaders into an office near Zuccotti Park and funded the start of BLM

That was the end of OWS

Hopefully we at least get to see flannel skunt and skateboard dindu get maced. He doesn't even have grind marks on his trucks though so I'm sure he'll just stand around and be a bitch just like when he goes "skating".

Nah, the SJW movement started much much earlier. In 1993 there was a case on some campus where some night a jewish kid was annoyed by some women, he couldn't see them, and yelled "Shut up, you water buffalo!"

Turns out the women were black and thought this was a racist slur which lead to a legal controversy about free speech. One should mention that there are no water buffalos in Africa, it's an animal that only exists in Asia.

sen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_buffalo_incident

OCW just was a catalyst that accelerated tendencies they were largly dormant or limited to insider circles of the extreme left and or gay activism. What it did was making stuff like progressive stacks and victim culture more mainstream.

Cute Protest Doggo tho

"Pussy Grabs back" is a good slogan considering how the left has some of the most pussified people on the planet

Well shit. I wasn't aware of the water buffalo incident. I still stand by my statement that the 'modern' sjw movement had it's birth during OWS. There have always been currents of this shit at colleges and in small circles. The 90s saw it blow up, then it went back underground until 2009-2010.

Since then, it's grown in a way we've never seen before. I swear it's gotten so much worse in the last 4-5 years. You could ignore it throughout most of the 2000s. Now it's fucking everywhere.

Is Seattle the only city protesting tonight?

THE CHIMPENING CONTINUES

>dailynewsposts.info/breaking-news-george-soros-has-died-possible-heart-attack-breaking-news-george-soros-has-died-possible-heart-attack

How will these protestors get paid now?

In my humble opinion it's just the kids who grew up into that kind of system in the 90s. Fuck there are kids born in 2000 who are soon to be a 18. Before that people just knew how it used to be and were less indoctrinated. Today it's mainstream culture.

The same exact thing happened in Zuccotti park except it was Spanish and Canadian professional protestors, who kick off their SJW narrative with 'muh enviroment', which I will admit some of is true and important, yet they always pivot into who can be the most oppressed person in the room mode.

In the beginning there was some real traction and it looked like there might actually be something there, especially after the first full week of occupying the park. Then out of nowhere were an explosion of these professional protesters from literally around the world, with an abundance from Spain, Canada, and Germany. They would always, I mean always suck up to anyone they thought might even have a shred of power at first, going along fully with the original OWS narrative. I remember being impressed with their depth of knowledge on the financial crisis and all its machinations and actors. However when it came time for them to speak, there was never any mention of the FRB system, fiat currency, debt etc. It was always around SJW bullshit causes.

It went full SJW shortly after the first week. No more talking of any valid or real points, let alone strategies to change the system. Any coherent discussion around that was quickly derailed, and being that the majority of the 'founders', aka not those associated with adbusters but the guys who eventually secured the $500k from 'donations' (SOROS) were actually full beta male cucks and easily manipulated by a few of these SJW sirens. Pathetically sad.

There was a protest on my college campus today
youtube.com/watch?v=pkhTdA-oNyo
Had to stop myself from laughing my ass off or I'd get BLACKED

>it started raining salt water

Too bad my college isn't doing shit like this, would be funny to watch

They still had some anti Trump rally on November 9th though, but it had about 20 people there

Anti-protest here periscope.tv/w/1DXGyoYOAORxM?q=protest

i'm moving ot where you live. i'm getting tired of the libs stirring up rucus. they're SO annoying and a lot of time end up costing amounts in damage.

Is there anything on the magnitude of last week's protests yet?

I'm gonna guess the fires of protest died with last night if not then we are in for some good laughs tonight.

Any happenings streams?
Protests seemed to have died yesterday, nothing today either.

Trump supporter fucking with protesters I think. lol
youtube.com/watch?v=WdGODlEgH0o

Seattle here, and I go to one of the universities. I didn't see any protests this week, so it's not high level happening situation, certainly not violent.

I heard helicopters the first night, that was it.

Maybe not. idk wtf I'm watching now

these protestors violating the civil and constitutional rights of others to freely travel and stopping commerce makes them criminals and insurrectionists, we need tougher legislation to take them out so people can go on with their lives.

Meanwhile I'm across the lake, warm and snug in my luxury apartment #comfy

Okay which one of you faggots did this? twitter.com/TheLantern/status/798304005113921540

Is this guy drunk or high or something holy fucking kek

>where are the parents
where are the parents
>where are the parents
where are the parents
>where are the parents
where are the parents
>where are the parents
where are the parents
>where are the parents
where are the parents
>where are the parents
where are the parents

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST HILLARY WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

Uh, the guy in the striped shirt is a downy.

Any good protests still up?

Burien checking in

Have a (you)

Does anyone really need a collapsible stock?

/206/ here. Comfy as fuck m8

>need

Also, makes it better if you're wearing gear or even just a backpack.

>guy in the striped shirt is a downy

Could be any one of us

Since everyones arms are the same length due to equality, no.

Any happening tonight?

literally nothing

official liberal riot stamina: 6 days

It's all about personal preference

are they starting to fizzle out yet?

>gunfags

Mature gun owners don't need to brag.

I like the solid stock. Adjustable is nice for storage, but I rarely find myself adjusting it for myself. I set it once to what I like and never change it again.

>2016
>still making ar-15s with government and m4 profile barrels

.625 master race

Look at our new vice-president

this

Ready for neighborhood chimp-out

>More low energy than Jeb!
How is that possible?

These tantrums are the exact reason Trump got elected in the first place. I can't fucking deal with this left wing bullshit any more. They have no idea just how far to the right this is pushing people. Hell, I considered myself to be a liberal up until a couple years ago. I couldn't be associated with this hypocrisy and ignorance any longer.

The god damn media still refuses to speak out against these pathetic fuckers.