ITT: Shows that deserved another season

>ITT: Shows that deserved another season
I just marathoned this and I want more. It shouldn't have ended as ingloriously as it did.

That revival's happening someday, right??

Honestly, this was the first show I ever saw where I went "This is uncomfortable to look at." I don't really have high standards for animation, but this was going out of its way to look unpleasent.

Yep. Still kind of bummed

i'm kinda fine leaving it buried in the past. if someone wants to find it, they know where it is. same with stroker and hoop but i hope that's buried a few feet deeper. mission hill deserves another season.

No, the only thing interesting is that goth girl i forgot her name

if you forgot her name, I'm not sure she stood out that much, user

Creepy Suzie btw

Oblongs was great, but I don't think it really had a story to tell. The 2 seasons we got were good. More might've been too, but it's not critical. The girl scout camp episode was one of the funniest.

Mission Hill did deserve another season, but it could never work outside the the 99/early 2000's era in which it was made.

It could you'd just have to make sure it's handled right and looks the part

Best goth

Calm hour dingdong Harny and actually do something productive.

Wrong gif

You talking about the quality of the character designs themselves or the fact that they were all disfigured from radiation?

Maybe not another new season but I wish netflix or something would pay to animate the 5 episodes that were written and recorded but not completely made.

Ask Netflix?

wander over yonder

Metalocalypse needs one more, or at least some kind of real closure
China, IL should've gotten a new season instead of Brad Neely making that autistic shitposting show

Same reason I could never get into Ren and Stimpy.

it still hurts

I'm sure Brendon was looking to set something up after The Doomstar Requiem, but AS canned it.

Some day we will get the promised movie that finally ties up the story.
Some day.

i agree. i'd like it to have another season but i don't really think it should get one in this day. has the right of it

i'd rather not, they have a habit of turning everything they touch into shit, although in the creator was involved we could have chance for a creepy susie show

It deserved a Creepy Susie spin-off.

Dammit, Disney...

The theme song was bizarrely catchy.

Honestly i want to see a creepy suzie KO instead. Has anyone shown angus oblong the sexy suzie fan art? I wonder what his reaction would be.

They'd never get Will Ferrell back to do Bob's voice

I still miss him.

You only feel that way because of what fan art did with her. She was amusing in the show, but I don't think she's quite THAT rich in material to focus on her.

That said I would furiously consume a show about a cute goth gril.

I'm shocked and delighted we got as much as we did. The show could have easily gotten canned after a single season, or even after a few episodes, considering its network was so clearly a bizarre choice.

All things considered Dan did pretty good with what he was given. I'd love more though.

Sonic Boom.

>She was amusing in the show, but I don't think she's quite THAT rich in material to focus on her.
that's what the show creators thought too.

If the writers in charge of the thing are struggling, there's really no room to argue.

user no offense but your solution was so vague that it's pretty much a non answer.

This was that show based on the fucking shoes, right?

Get that shit outta here.

Fucking Moral Orel. Season 3 was God tier.

Personally I'm happy with the way the series wrapped things up.
Scudworth freezes everybody and lives happily ever after. Happy ending for him, sad ending for everyone else.

we at least got that new album under that other band name. Comic would of been cool I think.

would sell my soul just for a full series boxset