How should it be done?

How should it be done?

Costumes

I think the homosexuality angle would resonate better nowadays than the race angle.

You can't tell sometimes if someone is a mutant by looking at them. It's a part of who they are. They can't change it, and you should accept them for who they are, but you shouldn't accommodate them if they're dicks about it.

>I think the homosexuality angle would resonate better nowadays than the race angle.
How about do neither?

Adapt Giant Size #1 but make Krakoa the Savage Land. You get to all the good characters quickly and can show the O5 in peril on the island while Xavier recruits Storm, Collosus, Nightcrawler, Logan and Sunfire. Wham bam, you introduce the O5 and ANAD crew in one stroke. I would hate them to do another set of just O5 movies after this mostly shitty run of X-prequels by FOX.

You want to do the X-Men, and NOT have them be a minority allegory?

Then you don't want to do the X-Men. It's a pretty core part of their schtick dude.

>Accurate costumes
>light hearted quippy tone
>tons of pop culture references
>the movie must feel like it has low stakes despise being about the end of the universe or whatever shit
>it must be aimed to the whole family (sorry wolverine, you had your r rated movie already)
>it must be aimed to the biggest and most diverse audience possible, so try to please everyone at every time
>bland cinamatography and ost, people has to pay attention to the smart, feelgood writing only

You're what's wrong with this series.

Not until shitty modern writers got their hands on them.

do the original five, have them already have already have been fighting a secret mutant war with magneto and the brothehood for a little while, eventually magneto goes public and they are forced to as well, then deal with the consequences of the existence of mutants being revealed to the world, no other heroic presence, SHIELD could make an pretty good uneasy ally/antagonist, maybe a Scarlet Witch cameo in an end credits scene. also make sure to have someone call out xaiver and magneto for essentially indoctrinating children into their ideological conflict

This will put asses in seats.

It's been there from the fucking beginning man.

Magneto is Malcom X and Professor Xavier is MLK.

Actually I talked to Stan Lee and he said Magneto is Anders Breivik and Xavier is Richard Spencer.

Hilarious.

Bonus points if Stark is the one to call them out with Spiderman looking on.

>You recruited CHILDREN to fight your war!
>MISTER STARK I JUST TOOK DOWN THOSE GUN RUNNERS AND GANG BANGERS LIKE YOU ASKED

Haha what if le xmen were gay xd wouldn't that be ORIGINAL and PROGRESSIVE?

would be funny in the eventual avengers vs x-men movie that would most certainly happen somewhere down the line, but I say keep the x-men doing their own thing for at least 2-3 movies, which I know would never happen

They need to take advantage of Daphnee Keen whenever they get around to this. If she can reprise Laura Kinney, for whatever reason, they have a nice cheap pop for the 'return' of the X-Men.

But they sort of burned through all the good villains already.

>But they sort of burned through all the good villains already.
I won't rest until we see Arcade and Mojo on the big screen.

>Sunfire
Patrician taste

>Longshot movie

If they can reuse Wolverine and Professor X over and over there's no reason they can't reuse Magneto over and over.

Go to bed, Axel.

After the events of Infinity War part 2/Avengers 4, the mutant gene goes from 1 in a billion to one in a 100,000. Charles Xavier starts his school of the gifted to help ease mutant relations because the U.N had enough stress over The Avenger problem. Team consists of Cyclops, Emma Frost, Storm, Gambit, Wolverine, and Rogue.

And Inhumans get dropped entirely?
Or do we declare them "basically the same thing" and just cut out the whole Royals disaster but keep any Inhuman we want on the board.
Thinking about it, we could just have SHIELD yell "CLASSIFIED" and have nobody ask more questions.

with a better logo, my god that's horrible.

The inhumans get collectively launched into the sun.

Spin if off from Deadpool.
>Disney has said that they will keep making Deadpool movies if people keep watching them.
>It's relatively separate from the rest of the FoX-Men movies, as apart from a joke or quip here and there, it's got no major, obvious connections to the other movies.
>It's already quippy

They already used that angle in X2, the "have you tried not being a mutant?" moment

Don't do that. Then Domino will have to be afro woman.

I have no idea how they will do this, especially when the FOX films pretty much tackled every major X-Men story. Maybe have it more based with the X-Men as teachers.

No one gives a fuck about the Inhumans, and none of the shows matter in the larger MCU

Plenty of mileage left with Mister Sinister and a proper Juggernaut

I would like to see a proper Juggernaut

>Hating based Vinny Jones
You're what's wrong with comic book movies.

> Movie 1
Keep McAvoy as Professor X
Keep Fassbender as Magneto
Recast Cyclops, Ice-Man, Beast, Angel, Marvel Girl
Marvel Girl is the POV character

> Hulk vs Wolverine Movie
Debut of new Wolverine, naturally

> Movie 2
Rogue as new POV, new student
Wolverine and Storm join team

> Next Avengers Movie
Beast leaves X-Men to join Avengers

> Movie 3
Shadowcat as new POV, new student
Colossus and Gambit join team

> X Factor Movie
Cyclops, Jean Grey, Angel, Ice-Man, and Beast form team

Something like that.

>Rogue as new POV, new student
>before Shadowcat even
why

Now we could have her start off as a villain, with Mystique, Carol, the whole package. Of course Marvel wouldn't do that because we can't have nice things, but still.

He means an actual character, not the walking meme.

A Wolverine vs Hulk film would be good for like 20 minutes then boring

Why do you care, you already know cinematic universes are shit, and that the movies are going to be shit, and that the comics will end up more cucked thanks to synergy

No Wolverine.
80's or 90's period piece, war on mutants involving Fury in the middle, in the climax of the movie a reality manipulating mutant changes it so Mutants never existed, the post credits is Scarlet Witch discovering a book from that mutant and accidentally undoing his spell, creating a new timeline for the MCU with mutants. The next film works as a soft reboot to the MCU with the Avengers, Shield, and X-Men reestablishing their places in the world with old actors from the MCU replaced, movies start taking an Ultimate moniker as an attempt to rebrand the new continuity of movies.

DID YOU KNOW
When Stan Lee said the X Men were created with the prejudice angle in mind, hes lying. It happened accidentally, and Stan knows how to make a buck so he rolled with that interpretation
Source: actually reading early X Men
They were just another Superteam

>Period piece
Fuck off

See
Face it son, Jack and Stan just got tired of coming up with origin stories. The fact that mutanta became an analogy was an accident. In fact it doesn't even make sense because Mutants are Homo Superior. Which kinda flies in the face of the entire thing.

>Implying a live action 60s Spider-man tv show wouldn't be dope as fuck
Nah, YOU get out you fucking queer

Fair enough. Makes sense. Plus there's the Wolverine/Shadowcat relationship that I forgot about.
I figured that that would be the selling point of the movie but naturally they team up and take on the real villain after a fight scene that delivers on the promise.

Yeah they’re gonna start putting the word “ultimate” before all their film titles. I can totally see this happening

Yeah, but building a film up around a fight is just dumb. Just have it be part of some other film.

>Plus there's the Wolverine/Shadowcat relationship that I forgot about.
>Wolverine: First Class
If done well, all of my YES.

-Magneto and his Brotherhood suddenly appear and start wrecking shit while saying "Mutants are better than humans".
-The X-Men come together to stop his shit (Roster is basically the original 5, but with Angel and Iceman replaced by Wolverine and Storm respectively. Also Beast starts out all furry and blue since most people know him that way.
-Afterwards, it turns out Mags has made mutants look bad in the MCU, with Professor X swearing to end humanity's prejudice.
-Maybe post-credits hints Apocalypse or someone

There. I just wrote the overall plot.

It's overdone, you 60s loving F4 fag. And GOTG/Thor Ragnarok already have their fair share of 80s already

Other than Phoenix who else did they really use? Stryker, Juggernaut? They'll eventually use Mags again so that's out

It shouldn't. D*sney is cancer.

Correct me if i'm wrong but FoX-Men didn't do much with Minister Sinister right,because if so i can easily see it trilogy be made out.

I think we should go full space opera/sci fi and start with the X-men going into space.

Thunderbird's going to live, isn't he?

>Longshot movie inevitably needs Dazzler

YES

It'll have Alpha Flight

Based.

Here's a simple trilogy
>Juggernaut
>Mister Sinister
>Master Mold

>Final Deadpool fight took place on a crashed helicarier

How would you feel if they retroactively set Deadpool in the MCU?

What a dumb ass

Start at Giant Size #1 and go from there to that whole space saga