Why is this being made?

Why is this being made?

Is this show that popular to warrant one or is it just people leaving the show on the television because there is nothing on and it's all that CN ever plays nowadays.

I just learned about this from Butch Hartman's YouTube channel.

Bit of both.

I honestly like Teen Titans Go. Should I kill myself now?

>Is this show that popular to warrant one
Its not, its popularity is artificially created because execs like the show because they want more dumbed down immature content to appeal to the preschool demo they are autistically obsessed with focusing on right now and because its fucking cheap as dirt to make.

>they don't pander to me specifically so their target audience is autistic.

It's what you said and this:
Imagine someone who does a variety of art. One day, they start to do daily slice-of-life relatable comics. It does better than their other art, so they do a bit more. Whenever they post something OTHER than that, follower activity declines. They like the attention, so they keep doing it because it's simple and takes them only an hour to pump out.

Soon, they are almost exclusively doing relatable comics because nothing else they do gets nearly as much attention. Their follower activity increases. If you were to look at this artist, you would think holy shit, they're really popular, they're hitting 10k notes each submission!

But it just LOOKS that way because they are consistently uploading the same content that hits a mass audience. The instant they do something else, activity drops again, and their true "popularity" is revealed. THEY are not popular, they are popular in relation to everything else they submit.

Eventually, they start doing it so much, people make fun of that artist for the same punchline over and over. People make fun of them. Their relatable comics are not as popular as they once were, it slowly declines (But still gets a lot of views). It's just TOO repetitive even for that audience. Eventually, the artist fades into obscurity.

You probably can list five different webcomic artists this has happened to. It's a translated scenario of TTG. The show will not be remembered a few years from now like Spongebob other than being the show CN spammed all the time, like Johnny Test.

No, their terrible comedy is fucking autistic. And the channel isnt made for paste eating toddler shits.

Not since the spectacular failure that was the PPG movie, 16 years ago, has CN had courage to release another theatrical movie. You'd think they would've made a comeback with a more iconic series like Adventure Time, but this is a real gamble.

>Is this show that popular to warrant one
Yes. It's pretty much the only funny cartoon in current CN.

No. You have good taste.

I remember when CN first launched.
I never thought it'd turn into this.

>And the channel isnt made for paste eating toddler shits.
>literally a channel whose main demo is kids younger than 17

It's a good show. Hell, I'll be watching the movie.

>This movie will easily make back its budget because of how fucking cheap it is.

It was always made for older kids like in middle school, with content even adults could enjoy. Get out underage faggot

Of course a name fag has shit taste

Non-autistic adults can enjoy TTG

That's Adult Swim, you dipshit.

can we just ignore this fucking movie and focus on how goddamn cute starfire is on this poster?

Anyone who finds its humor funny has mental problems
Adventure time, dexters lab, courage the cowardly dog, and most of CNs programing before 2016 disagrees with you

Why did they not show ravens face? She is literally nerd bait that will bring in crowds solely from her apperance.

CN didn't even trust RS to have anything more than 40 minute special and JG had to beg to get 20 extra minutes so it'd be feature length, but it was still regulated to TV, and it cut down their episode order for the season, CN basically said if JG wanted a TV Movie he'd just have to make a movie out of 4-5 episodes instead of it being its own thing.

Then TTG gets a theatrical movie, AT was going to get one too but they revamped it

>cant read

CN execs milk all of their garbage properties dry while cancelling all good shows after 1 season

TTG was done by DC tho, CN has no influence on the movie

>CN milks TTG for money only, because it's made by Warner
TTG has actually gotten a bit better for what it is desu, writing control freak as the old fans is pretty good

I think it’s past your bedtime

>Why is this being made?
Because DC is literally days away from bankruptcy and desperate for any kind of hit

to make money

Nice non argument TTG retard

Butch Hartman's review of the trailer sums up the Sup Forums viewpoint.

I'm pretty disappointed that the animation didn't bump up. it looks exactly the same. even pastle horses and spongebob had a bump up in animation quality.

Well yeah, horse movie got Toonboom animation and Don Bluth alumni. The TTG movie is an exercise in "how little can we give a shit and still make bank?".

I just want to know... what the fuck is it actually gonna be about? I can guarantee you there will be random new characters (including a strong and """serious""" main villain) because with the characters they have now they can barely make the 11 minute mark per episode.
My guess is it'll be your standard story where they go on a quest to obtain whatever and beat the big baddy, and then the other 119 minutes will be stuffed with lolsorandom jokes copypasted from previous episodes

You know nothing about the show, Mr. shitposter.

>writing control freak as the old fans is pretty good
how? it's not creative or anything, it's just hamfisted commentary, it's nothing worth mentioning

>And the channel isn't made for paste eating toddler shits
it wasn't made for you either so why are you spazing out about it?

i'll join you. she sure is a qt.

>durr it wasnt made for you
>give examples of shows made for me
Once again TTG fags show what mental midgets they are

fuck you im seeing it, suck my dick Sup Forums

Apparently it’s about them trying to get a movie about them made

Yes.

Youre the one whos guzzling cum if you like TTG

It's being made because it's incredibly cheap to make, it only cost 7 million
>TTG has actually gotten a bit better for what it is desu
Kys faggot
How is this anyone's loss but your own? Movie tickets are like 9 dollars now, seeing a bad movie fucks you more than people who like complaining about bad cartoons on the internet

There's nothing wrong with Teen Titans Go, you faggot.

There is a lot of repression in this thread. Just reminding you that there is someone you could talk to in case you're in need of a friend. My e-mail is in my name and yes, it's a real e-mail address.

Oh, I suppose that Sup Forums changed it's noko bar since the last time I was here.

Only an autistic like a TTG fag would think this

I like it too user

I understand why people might hold a grudge, but I think it's absolutely incredible that they were able to bring back all the voice actors from the series.

The humor is on point about half the time, the other half is kind of a meh overused joke (like when cyborg is an old lady for the whole episode, which could be more humorous for the kids watching) but even then it had it's moments that were funny for me.

It seems like the show continues to just enjoy all the limitless possibilities that a cartoon series and quality voice actors have to offer, along with interesting characters with rich backstories. The show itself takes advantage of the fact that a lot of its' viewers know and grew up with the Titans.

All in all, it's a show I don't mind watching while babysitting kids because we all get a kick out of it. Spongebob was like that for me growing up and ended up shaping a lot of my humor that lets me blow things off and not take everything so seriously.

If I had a kid myself, I could bond with them through this show because I grew up watching the old series and they're growing up watching this series. It's something we can both genuinely enjoy and share.

I for one look forward to the movie. If the show can leave me with a good impression on a small budget, think of what they can do with a large budget. I hope it's something as quality as the first Spongebob movie

/thread

>The humor is on point about half the time
>the show continues to just enjoy all the limitless possibilities that a cartoon series and quality voice actors have to offer
>along with interesting characters with rich backstories
So you really enjoy saying wrong things don't you? Well, here's your (you)

He is right about everything

Sorry if I didn't word things very well. But I think a have a couple points that carry the merit of being able to enjoy the show

why do you not like it the show? I'd be curious to hear your opinion since you have a polar view

He is just a shitposter.

Likely it will be about the movie industry, they might even touch on the over saturation of cape movies

I'm gonna watch it if they screen it in english.

Man they butchered Raven so much, they butchered everyone but it's just sad to hear Tara Strong voice Beast Boy.

>wat

>"hurr hurr, people who unironically like TTG is retarded"

Yes, they are you fucking mongoloid

>Man they butchered Raven so much
They improved her. They improved everyone

>Tara Strong voice Beast Boy
Are you retarded?

I'm saying Raven now acts like Beast Boy.

All TTG fags are shitposting cancer at this point and should be permabanned on sight

>They improved everyone
Fucking idiot

>Raven now acts like Beast Boy
Why are anti TTG fags so fucking stupid?

>is it just people leaving the show on the television because there is nothing on and it's all that CN ever plays
That's not how cable tv works. Networks air the stuff that's popular at the expense of everything else.

Okay.

And yet you liking such low base humor makes you the dumbest kind of person on this site

shame, i bet you have a massive hateboner for TTG

>Networks air the stuff that's popular at the expense of everything else.
And yet TTG is constantly making ratings go down. Its more of CN trying to force this then it actually being popular.

Why wouldnt i for the dumbest show on television. I hate everyone who likes this shit

>And yet TTG is constantly making ratings go down
That isn't how it works you kid

Yes it is exactly what they are doing
>kid
You are no one to talk for liking preschool shit you fucking underage

you seem like a real hardass, do you tell kids that show sucks too?

sure showed me :)

>I just learned about this from Butch Hartman's YouTube channel.

Is everything a Butch Hartman shill today? 5 topics yesterday, 3 more today, trending on Youtube. What the hell?

There are no good jokes and the characters are unlikable, the only good thing about the show is the art style and even then they just can't help themselves from making incredibly repulsive expressions like in the shared birthday episode.

It's just a bad show, there is no complicated reason, and if you like it you're retarded.

>man makes two incredibly popular cartoons
>continues to have career in animation for over 20 years
It's so completely surprising people would know who he is or like him, I can't believe it. I also can't believe people who don't like TTG or the TTG Network would hear about something through this popular creator