Reminder that this is your future if you let Democrats win

Reminder that this is your future if you let Democrats win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sunlight
Oh what cruel irony

Both of my neighbors were south african and left went the rebellions were starting. Is it true you guys need armed guards any time you leave a gated area?

>implying a house can be fully nigger proof

CHECK YOUR TOILET AT NIGHT

this is already a thing in black neighborhoods or pretty much any non-white non-asian neighborhoods in usa

Toilets are nigger proof, because of the water

This

Op, secure your pipes.

You never know when you are getting raided from the loo.

Can confirm, you're in for a ton of gated white communities if you let liberals have their way.

>posting pics of your house
way to dox yourself johan

looks comfy

Do you have dindu deterrent? What are the gun laws in South Africa?

Send me 2L Mountain Dews and Qurans

I only have diet mountain dew, is that good enough?

they climb on the roof, remove tiles and then break through the ceiling nowadays in niggerland africa, how do you stop that?

christ

a gate inside your home

When are you fleeing and coming to the US?

Yeah but the ROE is fucked. They have to practically be pointing a gun at you before you can legally use it.

Sure ty senpai

niggers always hide in the damn toilet

Its land of blacks, what exactly you dont like, been illegal immigrant and a murderer?

Oh so it's like
White guy defending himself: hate crime?

Everyday life in Brazil

>They have to practically be pointing a gun at you before you can legally use it.
So?
If you get attacked by burglars, you can just say they did that.

>ywn live in Kentucky

of course goy
the blacks of south africa deserve to freely go and take from the afrikaners' homes after what they did to them during apartheid. Remember being white is bad

Pretty much

Shot themselves?

Why do white South Africans live there? Can they not move and let the country go to shit?

We welcome you to America as long as you are legal.

>implying its not true
Let me tell you something:
1. They are illegal immigrant there.
2. Violently taking people's property, lands and murdering and even raping and enslaving.
3. Honest people simply defended themselves, but failed. Now they take their country back.

You do not welcome anyone white, check your immigration law and STFU.

it's not easy to just up your family and leave unless you are black and go to europe for gibsmes

this.

genuinely happened to someone i know. they dug a hole in the fuckin roof.

Come on over, senpai. We need more whites, anyway.

I moved to a "culturally enriched" neighborhood for a really good paying tech job and did this to my entire house. My neighbors called me a racist, said I was wasting money being a bigot, and threatened to contact the local government and tell them I was making illegal modifications to my own home.

Within 2 years one of my neighbors had been raped and robbed (guy who did it was black), one was murdered (again, black perp), and I was sued by some nigger she-boon after I shot her son while he tried to use a stolen truck to rip the bars off my window. It ripped his bumper off. The moral of the story is to pay white contractors to install security bars.

More Rhodesia pics please.

Well fuck

>you will never fly Air Rhodesia
rip

the dindu seriously tied it up to the bumper... this can't be true.

Are you mad because old Uncle Sam didn't let you in Rus bro?

>Iron bars BEHIND glass
why?

>I moved to a "culturally enriched" neighborhood for a really good paying tech job
da fuck why didn't you just live somewhere decent and commute?

As a fellow south african, didn't even understand your post until I realsed it's NOT normal to have bars over all your windows and gates both INSIDE and OUTSIDE your house. Like fuck that shit, I got 3 GODDAM GATES to make sure are shut at night just to feel safe.

This guy living in an area with double digit white or non black rates.

I live in an area while diverse only has a non black population of 3%

I have 6 steel doors before you get to our 3 bedroom doors. A 38 special under the bed and a 9mm in the kitchen hidden in a safe spot.

I was in the police in dbn in 1992. I shot 2 niggers holding up an indian with ak's and I felt safe.

I went home and I never even locked a door.

Now getting into my 40's if you read the local news paper you know a fucking civil war in 1994 would have ended better for whites than this shit.

Yup.

Cause glass can be broken anyway.

So you'd have to break the windows before hitching the bars to a car and pulling. It's not perfect but it gives the guy inside more time to react if he's there and can hear the glass breaking.

#sewersnakes
#theybiteyourass

Is this story true? Was some guy actually so salty about the bars on your windows that he stole a truck, attached cabling to your bars, and tried to pull them off? And then you shot him?

Right? I always forget to mention it to western-bro's. Just a way of life. Then it just suddenly hit me one day

Sorry Rus bro, here is a smile.

>sitting on the toilet
>look down
Fuck, Sup Forums was right again

kek

This looks like a typical house in any American city. Bars, gates, locks and cameras are the norm.

Also people don't sleep on the ground floor due to the danger of being killed by a stray bullet.

Because i have a fortress fetish and I wanted to see if I could have a nice house in a ghetto while also being safe. I CC as well and most of the niggers around here know me and think i'm a war vet, so they leave me alone for the most part.

A lot of it is an excuse to shoot thugs though.

What happens if they set fire to your house and just wait outside?

My house has bars on all the windows, but inside like that is fucking overboard.

places like Arizona and NM maybe but here in Alabama we just have guns and NRA signs as nigger warnings.

>Durban

Wtf poes. Get out of there

He wasn't salty, he was a fucking crack head.

And yes, I put 2 in him center mass, too bad he lived.

those dont even look secure.

How is Durban? An older South African at my company said he had to leave because it was no place to raise a family, while a younger South African speaks relatively highly about it and wanted me to come with him to visit his family.

>1. They are illegal immigrant there.

>implying a literal stone-age society has any conception of "legal" and "illegal"

I' a northern province native we were deployed to our version of afghanistan during the unrest's.

what's the best country in Africa

You have absolutely no idea how fucking stupid they are.

I live in a city and work around them and spics and they both do the absolute dumbest shit you can imagine.

You wanna know why blacks are always so poor, even with a job? Because they will literally spend their entire paycheck, all of it, on a pair of fucking Jordans or a new subwoofer in their car. I've walked past them at work and they will sit around and talk about how there are no good Jordans below $300 or that they absolutely need the newest iphone every year. They're absolutely enthralled by consumer culture. This guy I knew at work once bought brand new rims and he couldn't even start his dented-up piece of shit without me jumping it for him. They'll go out and buy a new phone when they know they have fucking rent due that week or their child support to pay.

If someone told me a nigger hitched something to their bumper I'd absolutely believe them. Every single meme and joke about them being stupid is completely true.

Looks like most houses here in Brazil

I missed you white South African guy.

I've been trying to redpill normies about your situation.

Typical Mexican neighborhood in East Los Angeles. A pure Democrat shithole where the population is enslaved.

Even tribes have borders.

Fuck Durban. Shithole. I would say where I am (but don't want to because I don't want to get Qurans in the mail) but it's one of the comfier places in SA

do you guys have penguins there

Cx

What if you just hang nigger corpses around your property? It would make them think twice.

Aw bud. You ever see all my Egypt posting? Spent a lot of time there. Please do continue to redpill normies. Hopefully it becomes MSM news within our lifetime.

THere's some nice places if you got money but if you're broke or can only afford middle/lower class then stay the fuck out of SA in general. You WILL get robbed multiple times.

>I don't want to get Qurans in the mail)
what is this meme

What, a shitty apartment?

In the back of the head and then hid the gun and moved their dead body.

Wait, that only works if your last name is "Clinton"

You sick fuck

>how fucking stupid they are.

Can confirm. I lived in the low-income area of a major metropolis for many years and I would frequently find dindus doing unimaginably stupid things, like pushing a baby-stroller across a busy 4-lane street during rush hour (not at a light or crosswalk). Let's face it, the average African IQ is somewhere in the 60's and they are completely incompatible with modern society.

Hell, white peoplel have GIVEN THEM fully-functioning 20'th century infrastructure in various African countries, and the damned nogs can't even maintain it. Everything goes to shit when they're in charge.

Fuck can't find it atm. But anons found out another anons address and starting mailing him qurans and 2L MD's.

So do chimpanzee colonies, but it doesn't mean we should dictate our lives around primitive creatures.

Actually, the Democrats would ban electric fences and window bars for being racist.

1v1 me rust headshots only

One of the blackest towns in civilised Australia.

They get close the dogs alarm me and the machete comes out.

Plus Abos are pretty fucking dumb.

Tumblr thin-privilege/Attack of racist Trump Supporters-tier story

>south africans literally have to bar up their windows

jesus fucking christ why havent you all left that shithole yet?

>like pushing a baby-stroller across a busy 4-lane street during rush hour (not at a light or crosswalk)
Fucking hell, I see this all the time. They just walk right out into the street without looking, every single time. They have absolutely no sense of self preservation to them whatsoever.

No, because then they wouldn't have them. Democrats are perfectly fine living in their sheltered gated communities while everyone else drowns poor in the sea of niggers and spics. In their perfect society people just flat out wouldn't be able to afford the fences and bars and if you ever complained about the crime rate they'd send you off to re-conditioning.

Criminally Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU

Checked

Checked

Checked