Devil's Candy

CHAPTER 6: EXTRA 4/4

devilscandycomic.com/

>She's all alone now

Or she hooks up with Lady Dark Lord.

Anyway, time to make breakfast.

Back with more Kazu bullying

oh no skeleton sensei no

Man i didn't know this comic pandered to gay people. Freaking dropped, canceling my patreon payments as we speak

Here's your (you)

How terrible would it be if Sensei bumped into Alex and Dominque, now a couple. They don't recognise him and Sensei doesn't remember his past life.

So is Devilizer really skeleton sensei? Just because he smokes too and he copies his moves doesn't mean they are the same person

Kazu's monologue suggests he died and left the show unfinished. Meanwhile he knows Sensei fairly well.

Are you implying Lord Darklady's actor is androgynous?

Do you have a zip or rar archive of Devil's candy chapters? Please share

The comic's full of characters like that.

Yaghie is an idiot but his imagination has good taste

There's too many coincidences to it not be the case. They both have horns, they both smoke, and they both fight like Devilizer. Not to mention this bonus chapter happens right after an appearance by Skeleton Sensei.

So does Alex wear fake tits when playing Lord Darklady?

She must, those things were big.

Probably pushes them up. They're being big in

Was Ace also bully material when he was young? Is that where Kazu inherited it from?

>ywnb love bullied by childhood sweetheart queenie and then marry her and have a bully-worthy son that creates ultimate no-pan big titty savage waifu daughtersister that in turn creates jealousy in the heart of sex-deviant fashionable cyclops waifu with massive inferiority complex

He was certainly a bookworm but seemed a lot more confident about it. That said, he may have grown to be like that and Kazu has to catch up.

I never realized she was older. So now to pile onto all of that, we might have plucky boy/older titty monster girl straight shota scenario. Is Devil's Candy the gift that keeps on giving?

Hitomi is older than Kazu too. A noble bloodline of toyboys.