Post autistic ideas for comics you want to see

I want to see a comic event for Marvel that results in transitioning to the 2099 universe. I'd do this with Godzilla, which I believe Marvel still has license to use THEIR Godzilla.
Anyway, on with the autism:
youtube.com/watch?v=8845-NgJKPc

Book 1: Moongirl's power to switch minds with Devil Dinosaur is expanded to just switch minds with reptiles in general. One night, while she sleeps, she swaps minds with Godzilla, who's sleeping in the Atlantic somewhere. The mind shift awakens Godzilla as the mindswap ends. Moongirl just thinks it was a nightmare. Other half of book is Ironheart, Amadeus Hulk, the other Champions and new age heroes are being directed/following up on an approaching threat from Godzilla. In typical modern age millennial fashion, most of them are cocky and not taking the whole thing seriously, with exceptions like Amadeus Hulk stressing that Godzilla is no push over. Ends book with an evacuation order being given to NYC, which is where Godzilla is going to make landfall (naturally)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8lI9LSyyiE
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
youtube.com/watch?v=CCUl36McfhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Book 2: Godzilla makes landfall a quarter into the book. SHIELD is directing the evacuation and defense. The Champions and other current run heroes charge in guns blazing, and do nothing. Amadeus Hulk gets blasted by Godzilla's breath weapon, but is nearly killed. Anyone scanning the battle field, like AI Tony, or SHIELD personnel note that Godzilla's breath isn't just fire or radiation, or else the Hulk would have shrugged it off. As it is, Amadeus is pulled off the battlefield, trying to say something but is too weak. Moongirl is not present, as she is evacuating with her family, but looks back as the sounds of battle echo through the city. Iron Heart attempts to push her suit to its limit but of course nothing works, and she gets hit with Godzilla's breath weapon. She doesn't die, but the mix of radioactive fire and that third as of yet unknown energy graft the suit to her body, taking her out of the fight. The order is given from SHIELD for the remaining heroes to fall back, as Amadeus has regained enough strength to say, "Cosmic."

Book 3: Godzilla moves into the city. The evacuation has gotten most people out, but as always there are stragglers. SHIELD divvies up the heroes into groups of evac & rescue and distraction. More heroes like FemThor, Spidey, and Captain America show up. Dr. Strange and other Mystical or Space Heroes call in (in their own ways) saying they are occupied with opportunistic demons/aliens trying to take advantage of the current chaos. Godzilla is on a rampage and is blasting a swath through the city, one of the beams cutting in front of the fleeing Moongirl. One of the other super geniuses put 2 and 2 together and realize that Godzilla has somehow gained a portion of the Power Cosmic. They theorize that in one of the battles with Galactus, one of his machines was destroyed and its debris fell into the ocean, and bad bad luck landed near enough to Godzilla, that its radiation was absorbed by the great leviathan.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8lI9LSyyiE

Book 4: Heroes are fighting a losing battle as a weird storm system forms around the battlefield. It turns out that FemThor and Godzilla fighting is causing a Radiation Storm, not unlike those found in Fallout 4. This is fucking up electronics all over and an EMP like effect starts affecting the battlefield. More and more heroes are pouring into New York to try and either rescue people or draw Godzilla away. All that's really happening is Godzilla blasting shit in every direction, essentially carving out a massive crater in the middle of Manhattan. Moongirl realizes this is sort of her fault and tries to use her powers, but swaps with Devil Dinosaur instead. She does use this to her advantage by clearing some debris and helping people escape. SHIELD is getting desperate, and tries throwing all sorts of super weapons against Godzilla. But because he's absorbed some of the Power Cosmic, he's kind of invincible to everything but the strongest hits. FemThor gets knocked down, as real Thor shows up, but is still not able to pick up the hammer.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

Book 5: The city is mostly destroyed by this point, and the Radiation Storm is fuming. Some of the less popular heroes can get killed off by this point. Moongirl revert back to her human body but feels sick. Turns out Radiation poisoning is a thing affecting a lot of people. She's still determined to help though so she tries again. Thor meanwhile is doing his best to take on Godzilla, as he and a few other heroes are really the only thing keeping him occupied enough to not move closer to populated areas, but their ability to do so is faltering fast. Realizing there is no way he can save the citizens and himself, he chooses to save the people. This makes him worthy again, and he summons Mjolnir to his hand, facing Godzilla as the Mighty Thor. He goes all out and hits Godzilla hard enough to daze him, which coincidentally is what allows Moongirl to switch minds with Godzilla. She walks the beast out to sea, which makes everyone who witnesses it think Thor drove Godzilla off, starting the Church of Thor. Meanwhile Godzilla in Moongirl's body falls victim to the Radiation poisoning, and falls unconscious. After she moves Godzilla's body far enough out into the bay the minds swap and Godzilla is once again in a death like sleep. Moongirl however, dies from radiation, but is content. Thor also dies from his wounds sustained in battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCUl36McfhI

Book 6: The storm passes. Much of Manhattan is destroyed, and the Kingpin promises to rebuild it as a modern marvel. Corporations like Alchemax will help finance this, and also supply a drug that can cure/protect from radiation poisoning. A new Eco-Force is established to clean up contaminated areas and prosecute anyone who gets near the slumbering Godzilla. The area around Godzilla is quarantined and guarded around the clock. Iron Heart's surgery won't do much for her body, but Alchemax learns much about cybernetic augmentation from how wires and plates are fused with Iron Heart's flesh and bone. She eventually becomes 70-90% robot, but lives.

Book 7: People like the Punisher and Ghost Rider arrive and start killing any one taking advantage of the now homeless citizens of NYC. It essentially deals with the fallout (heh heh) of the attack. One of Tony's AI also glitches out due to radiation/power cosmic/emp shenanigans and essentially becomes a Ghost in the system.

This event could also be used to kill off a lot of mainline heroes, but I more imagined this more of a beginning of the end for them. Tie ins could cover what other heroes or people of interest in the Marvel Universe were doing.

/autism

Weird selection of characters to choose from, OP. Why'd you bother with the Champions and Ironheart?

they're current. They can also be changed out if needed. Again, this is to transition from "Now" to 2099. Maybe a middle section of 2055 where the cyberpunk shit is just starting to take off and the old heroes finally die off.

Forgot to mention:
The last panel of the series would be of the sleeping Godzilla. A small reminder that he's still down there, and to dread the day he once again wakes.
You know, when we have to transition into the 3099 series. The one where everything is blasted back to the Stone Age and everything goes all He-Man. With high-tech/high-sorcery barbarians.

>Godzilla with the Power Cosmic.

I need this in my life.

notan autistic idea but an autistic dream I had
not sure if this is relevant or not but whatever
I had a dream about zootopia but with stands from jojo
judy's stand was called fidelity that worked like paisley park from part 8
nick's stand was called highway star
there was a cat's stand that was called sound of silence
the sheep's stand was called black sheep, and was actually strands from her wool that could reshape reality
it was an insanely well detailed dream, but I have never watched zootopia and I don'tknow why I had it

>Post autistic ideas for comics you want to see
John Wick vs the Punisher. Low effort and cheesy, I know but I was just amused by the similarities in their backstories.

A DC series that involves Superman debuting in the late 1930s like he did in the real world, only never softening up on his working class, anti-authority ideals and seeing where that takes him in the 1950s and beyond.

Jesus, that really was autistic.

I kinda wonder about that too. Maybe he'd be kind of like The High from Warren Ellis' Stormwatch, who was an analogue to 1930's Superman?

>The one where everything is blasted back to the Stone Age and everything goes all He-Man. With high-tech/high-sorcery barbarians.

Why stop there? Bring in Marvel's adaptation of the 1987 MOTU movie, which had this scene that was cut from the final film.

neat

nyes that was somewhat the point of the thread, I daresay.

..... because they fought Godzilla in the comics? Retard namefag fuck off

As a fellow Godzilla-fag, I fucking love this.

Stop namefagging, please.

Don't be ashamed of your autism.
You got me to be excited for a Marvel event (which I usually hate), with characters I don't like, that doesn't even exist.

This was fucking great, OP.

>..... because they fought Godzilla in the comics? Retard namefag fuck off
Huh, did they? When?

A completely different Champions.