15 years old

>15 years old
>acts like a 35 year old mother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tC8uk1Y3hww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a pretty common personality type, and you can see it start to manifest in the girls who have it almost as soon as they're old enough to talk. They usually end up married to some dork who they resent because he's weak and passive, but whom they had to settle for because they were too stubborn and domineering to attract a higher caliber man.

Isn't this a plot point literally addressed in the very first scene of the show?
>ever since mom died I've been doing all the work around here
She's matured faster than her age suggests due to losing her parents and taking on responsibility in the tribe.

I mean, it is pretty much canon that she marries Loserhouse.

And this is why Toph and Azula were best pussy in the entire series.

name 10 cartoon children who actually act like kids

My sister was always like that
It gets on your fucking nerves because she thinks she has as much authority as anyone

if the setting is anything but 20th-21st century 1st world, 15 is an adult.
also she was 13.
Which is still an adult for 99.999% of people who ever lived and 100% of fictional settings.

They've started backing off on that lately and seem to be giving her and Nelson more play.

Her mom died when they were young and her father hasn't been around much because of the war. Kids in that position often do wind up acting a lot older than they really are.

>When our mom died, that was the hardest time in my life. Our family was a mess, but Katara? She had so much strength. She stepped up and took on so much responsibility. She helped fill the void that was left by our mom.
>I'm gonna tell you something crazy. I never told anyone this before, but honestly? I'm not sure I can remember what my mother looked like. It really seems like my whole life, Katara's been the one looking out for me. She's always been the one that's there. And now, when I try to remember my mom, Katara's is the only face I can picture.

>Which is still an adult for 99.999% of people who ever lived
>13
>adult
What.

13 is actually pretty old outside of first world countries that infantalize their kids. In fact, often times you just have to leave suburbia to see people under 18 expected to be adults and treated as such.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade there's a push in the US to raise the age of consent and majority to 21. Just not sure which direction it'd come from.

Not true at all.

Never mind him, he's a pedo who thanks the AOC should be lowered to 12.

=(

It's a thankless job.

Katara's got brown skin, so she'd be tried as an adult. Might as well act the part.

>15 years old
She needs the tits for it.

>blind
>can see

What a thoroughly retarded leap of logic.

She had to grow up fast

Damn right she did

>straight
>turns gay

>earth kingdom citizen
>supplies arms to fire nation

>It's a pretty common personality type, and you can see it start to manifest in the girls who have it almost as soon as they're old enough to talk. They usually end up married to some dork who they resent because he's weak and passive, but whom they had to settle for because they were too stubborn and domineering to attract a higher caliber man.

It's not your fault

Didn't Bato basically give them a coming of age test? In the eyes of their customs wouldn't they be legal adults, in that case?

>bender
>hates bending

I bet she fucks like a 23 year old and is tight as an 8 year old

Well her mother did die when she was young

Nice to see /r/incels is alive and well

Very true.

>Inb4 some moron says clarance

Not to make this all about Avatar, but really, the whole main cast acts pretty realistically like kids their age. Maybe you could say they act a few years older, but that's forgivable.

I mean, the fire nation crew is about as typically teenager as you can get: you've got the goth girl who acts too cool to care, the emo edge lord with a stupidly short fuse, the perky dunce and the manipulative cunt. If you didn't run into all four of those in high school, you were either homeschooled, or you're lying.

>looks like anime
>not anime

This is very common with oldest sisters with a lot of siblings or kids they have to take care of. They are expected to help with the little ones.

Holy shit

Thank you, I thought I was the only one who noticed this type of woman

Bless their hearts, but FFS they never learn

>one of the strongest benders on the world with great tactical skills, beauty and the smarts to manipulate anyone on a whim
>loses to a girl who has a fraction of her experience or skills

that final dress was so ugly on her.

>15 years old
acting displaying mature behaviour after reaching sexual maturity is actually what used to be the norm for both sexes before people started to artificially prolonging the childhood period

some women take it to the extreme ofc but apart from that it's pretty normal

>You now realize that Katara was passed around the tribe for being one of the few women left.
Truly a masterpiece

she lives in medieval eskimoland!
of course she has to mature quickly

This. My mom's friend babysat me several times and I became friends with her son before he had to go to a distant high school
He had a husband named Bill. He was a handyman, basically built everything other than the original structure in the house. Bill's wife, Susan was a bitch. Everyone and everything was never good enough for her and Bill only ever nodded, bowed, scraped and did his best to fix whatever the problem was. Somehow she liked him enough to bear 5 kids to him
Then she basically dumped him, but still lived in the house as she went on dates with other men. Did not even try to hide it from her children, it was up to my buddy Matt to try and maintain some dignity for his father and the rest of his siblings.

I always felt that Bill never arguing or talking back or doing anything but saying 'Yes dear' wore down her respect for him as a person until eventually she stopped loving or being affectionate to him all together. I'm not sure who is more at fault. The bitch for being a bitch, or the cuck for being so weak willed he couldnt be bothered to argue even when she was clearly in the wrong.
But last I heard, her kids stayed with Bill. Not Susan

>Knowing this, Katara uses that against him to go on a berserker romp unhindered
>Didn’t apologize ever
She should suffer somewhere along the way

Well He has an actual reason with all the psychological/physical abuse He and his brother got

15 year olds have never been adults for as long as modern humans have existed. The brain doesn't finish development until 25.

>13 is actually pretty old outside of first world countries
That's because exposure to some real shit makes you grow up real fast. My great-grandfather dropped out of school at like 14 to work on a railroad and provide for the family when his dad died. But even then, your body (and brain especially) have not finished developing, so barring shitty circumstances, it will take longer to "grow up" than it did in the past (or does in 3rd world counties).

For some reason the only people who actually have a problem with children taking their time to grow up are people who had cushy childhoods and unfulfilled adult lives, not people who struggled to provide a better future to their children.

>For some reason the only people who actually have a problem with children taking their time to grow up are people who had cushy childhoods and unfulfilled adult lives, not people who struggled to provide a better future to their children.
Because they know personally that giving people cushy lives only makes them turn out pathetic wastes of space.
You should never give anyone an easy life because they only turn out to be horrible people who haven't experienced a bit of loss or pain to contextualize all that they have.

Katara grew up for Sokka's sake, not because she's on a power trip or something
It's not like she wanted to give up her childhood
youtube.com/watch?v=tC8uk1Y3hww

>Because they know personally that giving people cushy lives only makes them turn out pathetic wastes of space.
>You should never give anyone an easy life because they only turn out to be horrible people who haven't experienced a bit of loss or pain to contextualize all that they have.

How many times was Azula in a real fight before the start of the series?
Spars aren't real fights.

The kids in Clarence

If only the series had at least greenlighted 2 seasons from the get go to properly flesh out the Noatak/Tarrlok thing that was basically the same with Mako/Bolin

you have to remember that Azula was loosing her mind by that point, she was cracking under the pressure

More importantly, Katara used her bending for daily chores, trained under a master that wasn't going to take it easy on her because she was psychotic royalty, got exposure to every waterbending style on the planet, and routinely got into real life or death fights with people out to capture or kill her.
Azula's the exact opposite of that. She's a prodigy, yes. The blue flames and lightning are proof of that. She may have more raw talent. But the idea that she's got more experience isn't true at all.

Can't be helped, it was "destiny".

Azula is overrated and Katara is underrated
Nothing new

Nishikata

Katara had been travelling and on the run from the fire nation for more than a year nonstop. She had to quickly adapt her skills for combat to survive. She then received training from a masterwho had zero shits to give.

Azula on the other hand, had raw power for sure, and undoubtedly had extensive training, but Azula hadn't hasn't had the raw experience in survival fighting that Katara had. This isn't even including the fact Azula was totally off balance because of her mental issues.

What a retard, that's too high

>Azula was introduced as a badass from the getgo then got nerfed hard and Katara suddenly jumped to being over 9000 because main character
FTFY

Azula isn't some unbeatable super special snowflake, she's younger than Katara with less hands-on battle experience fighting in an disadvantageous environment. And Katara isn't a pushover.

Katara and Azula were 14

I've seen this panel posted like five times and I wonder if I'm ever gonna know what the unedited version says

That is the unedited version

Finn was pretty exuberant in the first few AT seasons. I wonder if the show would have stayed good if Pen didn't leave.

>FIREbender should easily win against WATERbender

I don't believe you

>proficient badass in the entire series
>daddy tells her she can't go burning down the fire nation
>goes pathetic crazy in 1 minute
>"cracking"

Why do we pretend Azula was always pampered in her life. You can bet she was taught by the best and it was shown she was her own harshest teacher, never being satisfied by anything but the best.

I mean earth nation

You mean Earth Kingdom.

Yes (I hope this isn't the first sign of Alzheimer)

>Why do we pretend Azula was always pampered in her life.
Does she really strike you as a person that was ever told "no"?

Depends on your definition of pampered. Obviously, there was a lot of pressure on her to live up to Ozai's expectations, lest she be treated like Zuko. She had to perform to earn her place as the favorite. But other than that, she lived most of her life with the mindset that she was the de facto heiress to the God King, and everybody who's not Ozai is there to serve her or die.

Ursa tried, kinda. After she was gone though, there were no more breaks on the entitlement train.

I’m sorry sir but this is AMERICA

Goodbye, Reddit

>"man why cant kids act like kids in the middle of a war?"
>"man why cant kids get over their dead parents?"
What is context, what is childhood trauma, I've seen this thread 6 times ever since 2018 started, etc, etc.
Here's a question I've been asking myself for a reaaaaly long time: is it possible to do this but with male characters? Is it possible for a kid who lost his dad to become the team's dad? I thought they were going to do that with Mako but it turns they didnt do jackshit with him apart from crowning him King Cuck

It’s unrealistic because women don’t mentally mature past 16 until menopause. Society doesn’t give them and incentive to. It’s why holes will keep partying, shirking responsibilities, and fucking Chads until they’re FORCED to settle down due to their fading looks.

>MUH MATURING BRAIN

Real life isn't so convenient that society can patiently wait for everyone to hit 25. The world isn't going to stop turning cause kids weren't properly prepared to hit adulthood. We've got an entire generation that was so infantilized, they'll hit 30 without having developed adult skillsets. Some in the generation already have hit that age with the same problem.

Here's a list of skills you ABSOLUTELY NEED TO DEVELOP by the time you hit highschool or you will be a failure of an adult.
>Full compliment of social skills and ability to tolerate shitty people
>Enough discipline and ability to put up with a shitty situation to hold down a regular job
>Ability to cope socializing with the opposite sex
>Full list of small mundane task related skills to cope with things like cleaning on your own, cooking for yourself, managing your own money/accounts, and so on

You absolutely MUST be trained by society to be an adult BEFORE you become an adult. Expecting otherwise is asking for someone to literally develop all of these skills overnight because they hit an arbitrary date on a calendar. Your teens are not (exclusively) for having fun. They are for ensuring you don't become homeless, a loser, or a shut in NEET the moment you exit high school.

Dill

Why are women so much stronger than men

Wow user. It sure is amazing that women can do the same thing that no man has ever done before. I'm sure no young boy has ever had to become a replacement parent for their younger brother in the history of all mankind and had to be the anchoring force in their lives. That sure is a thing exclusive to the strength of womyn, by golly. We should all stand in awe of their vaginas.

Because they have to put up with men their entire lives.

>Expecting otherwise is asking for someone to literally develop all of these skills overnight because they hit an arbitrary date on a calendar.
Thank god someone else notices this as well.

I have a female friend thats exactly that. PRoblems with parents and sister of two retard. Became a controlling woman thats deeply care for others. Shes 26 and married with a 36y/o man thats an absolute loser

At that point you really oughta just accept being alone rather than drag someone else into your misery.

You just figured out why she's the worst character in the show.

>supposed to protect the next avatar
>leaves her emotionally stunted and completely ignorant of society

>Wake up after 100 years
>See this

You moron

Post inappropriate pictures of Katara.

15 is a prime number.

girls hit puberty early when they dont have a father, look it up

>progenitor of the airbending race
>monogamous relationship with waterbender