"Sorry, Grumpy, I'm not ready to be a shish kebab just yet!"

>"Sorry, Grumpy, I'm not ready to be a shish kebab just yet!"
>just yet

What did she mean by this?

Seriously why did Bryke turn Toph into a such a slut.

I get that women can have children with different men but having children with men that didn't even attempt to be a father? Jeez

hey parentage gets confusing when you have so many partners they all blur together. especially when you literally can't see them.

Toph becoming a slut was actually entirely predictable in the aftermath of ATLA. It's one of the few decisions they made with Korra that I wasn't upset with, it just makes too much sense.

I didn't see it coming.

>hates her structured, wealthy upbringing
>hates the stifling stability of her parents' house
>loves being independent
>has a certain affinity for scamming and cheating

It all builds up to her being a loose woman, especially since her crush on Sokka was never reciprocated.

Damn you're dumb.

She never did.

Typical white guy mentality. Pump and dump

I agree. Korra made a lot of stupid character decisions, but that one felt relatively in character. And her fucking off to go live in a swamp made sense to me too.

>avatar universe
>white people

>especially since her crush on Sokka was never reciprocated
u sure brev?

I never thought she was a slut. The "several children from several fathers" made think of several failed relationships. Like Toph is so abrasive and distant she pushes people away, but she's so lonely she keeps trying.. It actually made me really sad.

I mean that they didn't get married and spend the rest of their lives together.

I certainly think she probably tossed his boomerang at some point. I actually have a pet theory that she slept with Aang, too, at some point.

inb4 cropped Incognitymous image

Gaara should have won.

Seriously though, how can people think she would win that fight?

Get out weeaboos
Naruto is trash
Berserk is superior

Honestly, I enjoyed Naruto a lot more than Berserk.

>slut
>only had 2 kids

nice head canon

Naruto is fucking trash but common sense says Gaara should've won

I hope you realize where you are one day.

one was fathered by sokka, the other by wang fire.

lin and tenzin broke up because they found out they were kissing cousins. lin didnt mind but tenzin wanted to have a breeding sow to pump out airbender kids. he found a younger nonbender more suitable

I still can't believe Suyin wasn't supposed to be evil

Don't destroy their fanfiction headcanons with your alternative interpretations.

>REEEEE MY WAIFU MUST BE PURE!!!!

>that we know of

Daily reminder that some people have actually gone into fits of autistic rage when they find out the voice actresses for the chinese cartoons they waifu are not virgins.

sage for sexualizing awesome Toph

Go home 2007, you're drunk

If the dad doesn't matter then fuck you Bryke. One of the Dad's is The Duke

The comic is noncanon as far as I'm concerned

I get that toph didn't want the father in the picture, I don't care that toph had two different baby daddies, I just don't get why they had her be a bad mom
It makes sense, the reasons they give were justified, I just don't know why they did it
Bad writing, I know, but it's just character assassination after a certain point

Because the fathers of her children were having an affair with her and couldn't marry. Zuko being Lin's father and Sokka being Suyin's. It's obvious Zuko sent money, you don't support yourself and 2 kids off a policemans salary.

Toph was rich as balls on her own, though.

It's verbal irony. The irony is that she clearly would have no desire to get skewered at any point, but her statement leaves the implication that it would at some point be acceptable to become a shish kebab.