Anyone remember Doraleous and Associates?

Anyone remember Doraleous and Associates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mzpj7lgvzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, but they sure forgot that they had a Harry Potter knock off living with them. That kid moved into the castle was there for 2ish episodes and was never seen or talked about again.

It really feels like they had plans for a 3rd season but never did it.

Whatever happened to it?

They did release one new episode a while back, but I imagine that more new releases will be sporadic.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mzpj7lgvzU

I think the Harry Potter parody was just kind of a one-shot joke. They did say that he was only interning for a few days.

>the whole thing became an episode of shark tank at the end
They've still got it.

Best character.

Anyone else use a shit bucket for those long marathons of watching cartoons?

No doubt.

Yea, beat shit 10/10

One day after years and years (I had a child and became a grandfather after said child grew to be in his late 30s (he was a slow bloomer) had his kid) they released a new episode, about a bridge.

Awesome to see Doralingus getting some recognition.

NEEEBS!

Battlefield is my pussy

>Now throw the sword towards the lake

the most underrated characters

It was fantastic and I wish they had the money to do this full time.

>She's voiced by a dude
This makes me feel uncomfortable

They're too competent to be in the intro.

It always pisses me off that Adult Swim produces shit like Time and Eric and 12 oz. Mouse but this languishes on youtube.

It is kind of disheartening when so many animated shows on adult swim seem to strive to look as ugly and unappealing as possible.

Hell, that's the modern state of western animation in general. At least with the old stuff you could tell they were trying, just struggling with budgetary issues. Now? Steven Universe is a moving seizure.

I can see why people would write off the simpler art style and animators being loose with shifting character proportions, but I honestly think SU looks fine. It's colorful, has some cute character designs, nice backgrounds, etc.

I'm thinking more of shows like Mr. Pickles or Squidbillies, that basically sell their whole premise on looking grody.

I hope they have time for more one-shot returns in the future.

The whole bit with them bringing in the villain for tea embodies what I loved about this series.

Stephen Universe and Squidbillies absolutely belong in the same category visually.

mirdon best wizard

>VERICOSE

Big fan of Neebs Gaming, but I found them thanks to their time on the Escapist with D&A.

Man, I wish we could see this in like..table top form, this world has so much lore building it's nuts.

Like the whole thing with the 'Old World' and that immortal dude who was allergic to bees but they kept his corpse around for the funding.

Still felt off compared to the rest of the show.

75% of it was call backs and running jokes, but that one was kind of ignored. I kept waiting for them to find his corps in the basement inn later episodes or something.

Didn't he reveal that the Vorpal Blade was the tree branch?

Zephyr Blade* Excuse me.

Yes, I remember and I want it back. Such a great show. Their Battlefield series was okay, but it didn't hold up to D&A. Have they talked about any future plans for D&A?

What's the spread on a M416

I see a bitch, can you see a bitch? Yes I can see a bitch, what do you see?

Both voiced by Thick apparently.

Also this

My favorite thing in this series was that Dwarves called each other Diggers. I know it's dumb but it always made me chuckle and made me put the same thing into my own dnd games.

>Vorpal Blade
Aay.

>immortal dude who was allergic to bees but they kept his corpse around for the funding.

That might be my favorite fake-out to building up a final boss ever.

Yeah, their other projects have made me laugh, but Doraleous is one that really captures that dry humor feeling of ad lib group banter and puts it in a fun setting.

Battlefield Friends gets more views though, so it has more options for funding.