Abortion

How can you justify an abortion past 2 months, and why would you support a woman deciding to do this? (outside of severe cripples)

At what point should abortion be considered murder?

It's murder but who cares, I've killed for less than financial security.

>how do you justify it

how do you not?

Welcome to the real world, where people die every day due to the neglect and malice of others

>outside of severe cripples

In every other scenario, they are held accountable. Why are babies not considered human until they are pushed out of the womb?

I can't into reading, sorry.

But I agree with banning abortion, if you have abortion you have women doing what they want without the consequences. I slept with liberal women when I was blue-pilled, while fucking I asked her what she would do if she got pregnant by me and without hesitation she said "I would abort it right away."

It sickens me to this day.

I'm pro-abortion, but I'm not fucking delusional to the fact it is killing a potential human being.

I justify it because we have overpopulation and have no other acceptable methods of control. The idea of tax money going to single mothers who can't keep their legs closed sorta infuriates me more. Also many kids are born into poverty and contribute more towards problems then solutions.

If our population was smaller and we were still having these economic problems, I might have listened to Bernie, but I'm convinced a huge majority of our issues revolve around overpopulation.

OP is obviously not referring to when the kid is gonna come out fucked up.

You are delusional, you are killing the next person who has the mental capacity to solve humanity';s problems.

That's not how the bell curve works. Most people who have abortion are people that shouldn't even be having kids.

>In every other scenario, they are held accountable.
They really aren't. Sure, you shoot someone and you'll go to jail, but when white collar crime kills people no one usually goes to jail.

>Why are babies not considered human until they are pushed out of the womb?
Lack of autonomy mostly. And childbirth is a nice arbitrary breakpoint.

Lets be honest and admit that we really don't give a fuck about 99% of the people on this planet. So valuing an unborn life over an existing one is just as arbitrary.

I'm pretty much completely pro-life, but risk of death to the mother is justifiable for abortion at pretty much any point in time that C-section isn't feasible.

Because its her baby and her body, I don't have anything to do with it and I shouldn't concern myself with it. Kill the little shit or don't, i don't care.

No real guarantee that the child will end up like the parents.

You can't justify it.

>A fetus is both living and human
>The only requirements to have the right to life is that you are both living and human.
>Therefore, fetus's have the right to life.

I have yet to meet a liberal that can refute this. It should be legal for niggers though.

No real guarantee that the child will not end up like the parents

No guarantee, but you're highly likely to end up like your parents. Without abortion, you'd have far more wastes and drags on society.

>past 2 months
What part of "before I formed you in the womb I knew you" don't you understand?
Fucking degenerate.
Abortion as an institution was designed to sacrifice the souls of children to Moloch anyway.

Abortion should only be permitted when the baby has a serious deformity, the mother is at risk of dying (and doesn't want to take the risk), or the pregnancy is the result of rape. Since this would lead to more women crying rape, filing a false rape accusation now carries serious jail time.

So we are at an impasse.

ASK yourself

"Would I be ok with this woman I slept with aborting my child because of her political beliefs and because we refuse to own up to the consequences?"

Why make the exception for rape? The kid had nothing to do with the crime, and is no less of a living human being. Just make rape resulting in pregnancy even more of a crime.

We kill children and adults all the time. Innocent civilians droned and labeled as collateral. Assume fetuses are innocent too. Then You cannot support the use of drones or colateral damage and be anti abortion or anti infanticide.

Letting poor people starve doesn't count as population control?

A valid point, kinda lost the moral high ground there.

The babys brain does not start functioning until about 42-43 days in, which I think should be the cutoff point for murder. Before that is still extremely immoral to me, but I wouldn't prosecute someone for it.

Risk vs Reward.

That's a mighty "what if", and I could argue the next baby could be a future Hitler just as easily.

On the Joking side, lets not forget James cameron's Avatar is about an overpopulation dystopian future, where a chosen snow flake, fucks over the human race because he wants alien pussy.

Rapists have rapist genes. It doesn't end well.

How about you do not justify it and take responsability for your actions?.

Not an ethical one, as this will lead to desperation. most people will not sit still and die from starvation, the notion is silly at best.

For example, massive Irish immigrants to America after the potato famine, except this will be an overpopulated country this time around.

Or worst cast scenario, you get African warlords or a dictatorship like North Korea, neither ethical or safe for the rest of the world.

Natural selection. It keeps the population down, especially the population of niggers and retards. Women who get abortions will reproduce less and will be selected against in the gene pool. There is literally nothing wrong with murdering babies. They are easily replaceable.

It is taking a life but so what? It's not like that life has actually started or developed conciousness.

The only way I would ever support abortion would be if there was some way to screen in utero for a genetic predisposition toward becoming a leftist, in which case abortion should be mandatory up to the fourth trimester and beyond.

>create memes about mass shootings in elementary schools
>pro life

The heart starts beating in 20, but even before then it's still a living being. These arbitrary cutoff points neither preserve human life nor teach young women not to spread their legs for no good reason.

With this line of thought, you might as well decant children from a stream of donated reproductive ooze. That's evil thinking, thinking we were warned about.

Of course it's not an ethical solution. Neither is murdering the offspring of those fallen victim to your system. The human overpopulation problem will be solved when we colonize the galaxy, and until then, it's not actually that much of a problem.

> "Lets be honest and admit that we really don't give a fuck about 99% of the people on this planet. So valuing an unborn life over an existing one is just as arbitrary."
Found the fedora tipper
also
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Nice, a double ad hominem attack
I'm flattered, truely

>It should be legal for niggers tho
My sides XD

Life is a gift from god, heathens. Dont mess with it.

Why 2 months?

>should abortion be considered murder?
Yes.

Abortion is murder the second you make a decision to end a life out of convenience. That's premeditation and motive.

Well discriminating against Canadians isnt an Ad Hominem - its perfectly reasonable considering your countries posts on Sup Forums are so bad it has become a meme in itself; and im being a bigot against a country rather than an individual.

Also the fact that I am assuming you are an atheist is because no christian can support the killing of babies without going directly against scriptural doctrine (not to mention the great struggle of secularism is figuring out why human rights should be a thing if there is no god)

woah, this noble gentleman embodies the second coming of michael jordan.

Banning abortion might actually save more than just the babies lives, after you knock that bitch up you own her ass.

But of course still keep it legal for niggers.

>right to life

It can live, just outside of my womb. Abortions are awesome.

Edge like glorious 1000 fold nippon steel katana on your wall.

> First in line for the helicopter rides : The post

Abortion rights should be extended through the child's first birthday.

Pop it out, see if you like the general idea of parenthood, if not, take a mulligan on that one.

why do you people give a shit?

kills significantly more Nigger babies per capita than whites
tell this to a liberal and they won't know what to think

there have been some studies using adopted children that showed some evidence that certain behavioral traits could be heritable