Local gun-carrying restrictions may be wiped out under Trump, advocates say

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/gun-control-donald-trump-congress-concealed-carry-law

>If Congress passes a federal right-to-carry law, New York tourists could find themselves able to carry concealed weapons around the city

>Advocates say they expect Congress to finally pass a sweeping gun rights law that could dismantle local gun-carrying restrictions in states including New York, New Jersey, Maryland, California and Hawaii.

>Trump, who himself has a permit to carry a concealed firearm, has already endorsed a new reciprocity law as part of his gun rights platform. Concealed-carry permits from one state “should be valid in all 50 states”, his platform reads, calling the proposal “common sense”.

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/04/06/donald-trumps-guns/
washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2012/nov/14/miller-donald-trumps-guns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good but i doubt he'll follow through

>theguardian
>advocates say
into the trash

This would be a dream come true.

t. commiefornian

God damn, I hope. Please come through Trump-senpai. Come through for us New Yorkers who want to CCW.

Trump carries? Holy fuck. I wonder what gun he keeps on him.

Fucking awesome

Are you retarded? We have all 3 this year. this shit hasnt happened since 1928 or some shit. You know what gun laws were like back then? NFA didnt even exist. Trump is truly about to make america great again

Wait

Do you think they could repeal the NFA??

It would be glorious.

>Kek wills it

It was some s&w wheel gun if i remember correctly

Rewrite it. We all know we should have the right to manufacture fa. The $200 tax stamps are also bullshit

From /k/ we've got a good chance of about 3 of these happening

>National Constitutional carry
>Silencers off the NFA (already a bill in Congress)
>SBRs off of the NFA
>Hollis vs Lynch seen before a sympathetic SCOTUS appointed by Trump--full autos back in civilian hands
>Repeal of state gun/ammo restrictions or lawsuits against those states by the attorney general on constitutional grounds
>Reopening of Russian imports
>US military surplus sold by CMP
and while we're at it
>National Castle Doctrine
>National Stand Your Ground

Chicago here. PLZ implement this law, Trump!

STOP! I need about 4 more penises to express how erect I am.

>National Stand Your Ground
Oh god we're going to have hundreds of more zimzams if this happens.

Please post more

Im hard as diamonds

Good, I hope he shreds the NFA too.

Bay Area in cuckfornia here, it's almost impossible to get a CCW license
Trump needs to do more for us poor bastards

please

HERE WE GO LADS
ITS THE OUTLOOK
CARRYING GUNS IS COMING BACK AS NORMAL AND ACCEPTED
THE WORLD IS CHANGING, SOCIETY IS NO LONGER REAL, BUT THE COUNTRY IS
HERE WE FUCKING GO

>take a day trip to another state
>take the class
>apply for CCW in that state
>it arrives in a few months
>national reciprocity LOL
>you now have CCW permit in San Frangaytown.

We can only hope...

> the right to bear arms will finally be enforced country-wide just like the right to free speech
fucking finally, great job 'murica if you actually manage to pull this off.
if jewyork and commiefornia don't like it they can make like a canadian and leaf

> thinking this is a problem

I think it was a jubilant "oh god" not an exasperated one.

HNNNG

Please Emperor Trump, uncuck Commiefornias gun laws

i feel like the state you live in will affect the law applied to you. Like i live in FL and have a FL ID so wherever i go FL state law should follow me, same should go for other states

YES

I expected nothing less than a revolver. Simple elegance...overlaid with gold and diamonds. Possibly furs.

That's how we started the last civil war.

A reciprocity agreement doesn't do shit for us. All it means is that anyone with a CCW from another state gets to carry here, not that they'll actually issue them to us. Plus CA is already on its way to legislating out where you can even carry one. They'll make it so it's only good in your house lol.

Finally I can visit new york!

Fuck that, it's unconstitutional

Republicans won't let it happen

>Trump, who himself has a permit to carry a concealed firearm, has already endorsed a new reciprocity law as part of his gun rights platform. Concealed-carry permits from one state “should be valid in all 50 states”, his platform reads, calling the proposal “common sense”.

Makes me feel like the fire is rising. Cucks about to eternally BTFO once people can defend themselves from criminals in "gun free zones."

It's already happened. If you carry within like 1000 yards of a "school zone" (ambiguous) it's a felony or some shit.

The only sad shit about this is that they will still be able to keep the permanent concentration cuck residents of NYC and the like disarmed.

What restrictions? Can't you guys just walk into Fred Meyer, buy a gun, and stick in your pants?

Kek

How so? Wouldn't a Federal right to carry supersede local measures on that point?

>reciprocity won't do shit

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of Republicans were saying that about gay marriage licenses when they made it legal at the federal level. Time for leftists to get a taste of their own medicine when it comes to federally legislating things instead of leaving it to the states.

>Maryland liberated from the ghost of O'Malley

THANK YOU SWEET JESUS!

For the love of God, abolish the fingerprinting law and make CCWs shall-issue! And get rid of the 10-round magazine limits!

now that's what i call common sense gun reform

Yep, just like it did with gay marriage. Get fucked leftists.

fuck this, there's no way a modern city can exist when everyone's concealed carry

Call me overly cautious, but I don't like the idea of national concealed carry reciprocity. It would do wonderful things for some people in the short term, sure, but I'm genuinely uncomfortable with the federal government getting into the carry game. Can you imagine if a Democratic administration started attaching, say, law enforcement dollars to carry training standards the way highway funds get attached to driver's licenses?

Montana could end up with 16 hours like Illinois.

And thats before we start talking about national databases...

No. Local laws would still apply. Case in point, it's legal to own an AR15 with a 30-round detachable magazine on a Federal level. If I did that here in CA it's a fucking felony.

Maybe if people are allowed to concealed carry in New York then I'd see less annoying libcucks on the street.

If its a matter of reciprocity then it would mean your legal residence would have to be in the jurisdiction issuing the carry permit.

As it is NYC defies State authority by prohibiting New York state residents with CCW licenses the right to carry weapons within city limits, whereas all other NY counties recognize and respect the authority of licenses issued by those counties equally.

This law may lead to a show down where the NYC jews in power are put in their place as far as that particular brand of kikery goes, but the residents of NYC itself will still be shit out of luck. It would be within that jurisdiction's purview to just continue not offering any permits whatsoever.

It can exist. There will be many dead niggers on the first day.

probably just reform it just like NAFTA.

ARE YOU READY FOR ULTIMATE IRONY?

The argument for recognizing gay marriage in all 50 states is EXACTLY THE SAME as the argument for constitutional carry.

NO HANDGUNS, NO HOMOS! BALL IS IN YOUR COURT, LIBSHITS!

>Trump, who himself has a permit to carry a concealed firearm

How based would it have been if he unloaded on the dude that rushed his stage?

youre asking for civil war 2 in a heartbeat you do realize that right?

Ever since Trump I've been pro-gun. I hope homos everywhere get armed to the fucking teeth.

Why doesn't Trump himself actually carry even though he already has a CCW license? I've never seen his gun.

So jelly man, gaaddamn.

I'm guessing they don't teach why the civil war happened in florida because 1) the casus belli didn't really impact the swamp people 2) as far as they were concerned they did it for the lulz

I hope Trump makes this happen.

It's a CONCEALED carry license, the clue is in the name

>CCW
>Conceal Carry Weapons
>Conceal
>Why don't I ever see it
>Conceal
>Why don't I
>Conceal
>Why leaf

>conceal carry
>I've never seen his gun
Jesus Christ no wonder you don't put paper wrappers on your straws at McDonald's

cities are cancer anyways. if it can't exist with guns it shouldnt exist in the first place

>K31
NICE !
I will also buy one in a few days

If the federal government can repeal gun restrictions nation wide, can they not also potentially enforce gun restrictions nation wide?

Dangerous precedent?

STOP!

My dick can only get so hard user.

I NEED new Russian Ak-12

It's easily my best shooting gun. Whether you use it for hunting or just target shooting you're going to love it. Get some GP11 surplus ammo, that shit is top notch. I need to order another 880 rounds.

Also people love it at the range. Everyone and their mother always comes over and asks about it. Be prepared to talk about it a lot.

They could but then they'd be overthrown and placed on trial for crimes against humanity. Americans like war. When we don't do it abroad we do it here.

They already do.

This law would benefit celebrity's that hate Trump

Lots of antigun celebrity's are licensed gun owners (((Angelina Jolie)))

Gun Control is widely unpopular here in America it's a win for Trump.

Not if its done through a supreme court challenge, although in essence this decision has already been made by the last supreme court (with a full bench, so it cannot be easily overturned).

Best case would be getting rid of these little municipal tin pot dictatorships that claim their own state's licenses carry no strength there. An inter-state matching of regulation would contradict the supreme court's recent ruling that on the state level local restrictions which do not hinder the fundamental right to own a fire arm can be created and enforced.

Apparently.

GET
FUCKED
ILLINOIS

They already do, see: National Firearms Act of 1934, Gun Control Act of 1968, Federal Assault Weapon Ban of 1994-2004.

Precedent for all 50 state carry is already set with the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act of 2004 which allows current and retired police officers to carry weapons in any place in the US regardless of local laws.

California will become white in two years if concealed carry is allowed there

Do you guise get it yet? how many fucking articles have been posted the last two days that have the words 'could' or 'may be'. This is all horseshit. STFU, quit speculating like a bunch of niggers and let the emperor figure his shit out. These CTR fucks are still around and the new tactic is disinformation.

It's a very popular rifle here. You can see it in every range.
>swiss made
>Nothing else to say

I thought they were going to Canada ?

I hope Trump reaches out to Hollywood and tells them to make Conservative Patriotic movies.

Utah and maybe a few other states offer CC permits to any US citizen.

If a gun permit is valid in all 50 states, licenses to grow and sell weed, perform abortions, and get euthanized should be too.

I hope Trump lets in more Europeans into the country.

Maybe this?

Chicago has managed it pretty uneventfully. I mean, murders and shootings are up, but thats gang bangers without permits shooting other gang bangers without permits because Rahm shut down the saturation units and then CPD went on a work slowdown over paperwork.

he probably carries this.

The führers hand gun:

Irrelevant. Any laws which abridge the right of the people to keep and bear arms is unconstitutional.

Concealed/carry permits are against the law.

this?

doubt it. states rights were a huge part of Trump's platform

>wants to live in NYC rather than White House, allegedly
>everybody complained about problems for traffic
>federal do what you want law

Can Trump declare martial law to fix Chicago ?

If you were using the brass knuckles you would be pointing a gun and a knife at yourself.

Straight-pull bolts aren't that popular in America. Every time someone sees mine they think it's Harry Potter magic.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/04/06/donald-trumps-guns/

S&W J-frame and HK45

Please make this happen.

Sig Sauer P229 in 9mm and H&K .45 and a .38 Smith & Wesson.”

washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2012/nov/14/miller-donald-trumps-guns/

>Bay Area in cuckfornia here, it's almost impossible to get a CCW license
that's not how it works you total faggot

HURRRRRR OK DEN HE SHOUDNT EVEN BUTTER HRRRRRRRRRR

Jesus fuck off

I ain't got time to bleed...