Now that Butch Hartman has left Nick, why don't these three make something together?

Now that Butch Hartman has left Nick, why don't these three make something together?

Alex Hirsch is invited too.

Faust has that new dc thing and is also a control freak.
But then I imagine Craig was a big part of her not going full sjw so maybe he could hold her back on a collaboration.

>hirsch
no

But why.

I can see Hartman working with those two, as they are mostly just interested in making fun cartoons. Hirsch has become too much of an SJW.

>Hirsch
Doesn't he have a crush on Faust or something?

Half the industry has a crush on Faust.

Why she pass her prime

Can we have a thread without christfags or fedoras? Thanks

This. After seeing how the last Hartman related thread went, it would be nice if we could stay on topic.

>FOP is finally over

>Hirsch
No no let’s wait till his “SECRET FOX PROJECT” is going along, that he’s been doing for the past.. 3 years now?

Fucking hell Craig looks like he hasn't slept in a decade

>FOP will get own reboot soon
>It will be same as nuPPG

Fuck, it's as if McCracken looks perpetually exhausted.

>why don't these three make something together?
Because it'll lead to a grown man in a pony costume shooting up a grocery store.

>butch hartman show
>someone makes a joke
>stupid music cue plays
>they look at the camera

That would be a very enjoyable foursome to witness.

I honestly really hope that Butch moves on to something great. I mean, he's been doing FOP for so long, but before that, he was working on stuff like Johnny Bravo and shit. I want to see more of what he can do now that he's free to do whatever he wants.

Can we stop this meme, he looks like these since his 20's

>Hirsch has become too much of an SJW.
There is a difference between "Left leaning" and "SJW".

You are forgeting how much Hirsch like to poke fun at SJWs, and mocks the idea of people not being able to draw whatever they want.

In the same way not every right wing person is a dumb Sup Forumsfag.

His last two shows were garbage

Lauren finally got her baby she's always wanted a couple of years back, she ain't going to be working anytime soon.

The good thing about Hartman leaving Nick is he won't have those annoying Guy Moon sounds ruining everything.

Does McCracken always look so JUST?

It would be awesome if he and Gennedy worked on something together. A man can dream.

I could see Butch's love of superheroes with Genndy's action meshing well together.

Lauren's been sucking his soul out of his dick since his 20's?

You're asking that, when she has a name like Faust?

Genndy loves super heroes too, look at justice friends, and his absolutely fantastic luke cage comic

Not a bad way to go!

I always wondered. Is that really Lauren Faust's natural hair color? It's such a pretty shade of Red

If that happened, I doubt he'd get noticed as much as Tranny Phantom

butch and lauren can give it another go and see if he can get her pregnant again

>I imagine Craig was a big part of her not going full sjw
Full sjw lauran Faust would be some scary shit.

People barely noticed tranny Phantom.

>tfw McCracken was young once

Don't you mean shooting up an orphanage

It's a terrible thing to say but I am sad her baby was born because the miscarriage jokes died for the most part.

Instead of looking like he hasn't slept in a decade,this looks like he hasn't slept for months.

>faust is a control freak.

I'm sorry what.

Yeah, He went from this

To this

Ehm....

Was he dead when this picture was taken?

Has he ever slept in his life?

It's fairly obvious there's a big difference between the batshit SJWs you see on twitter and the kind of feminists that Faust would consider herself identifying with.

There is a difference between “women and men should be treated equally” feminist that Faust is and the “cishet men are scum and all characters should only be black transwomen” feminist that people like Kate Leth and Shadi Petosky are.

for the former we already have the actual term Egalitarian, you know, it will be nice if people that actually believe taht way would use it instead of use a gendered name for a supposed equal movement

Its dead user.
Is this a 2 yr Slowpoke?

>Hartman style
>frontal view
Nice try kike.
>Hirsch show
>male character apologizes to female even though she was wrong
>sad guitar music plays
>then all characters turn to the camera and say "IMPEACH DRUMPF #BlueTsunami2020"

Faust and those who think like her use the term as if it were first wave or second wave. Those types haven’t interacted with third wave much but when they do it normally doesn’t end well for them and a witch hunt against them happens.

Who is Shadi Petosky?

Hirsch would be the kid in a group project who does little to no work, the work he does do is all wrong, goes absent for the last third or so, and then claims all the credit.

Get Genndy Tartakovsky and Rob Renzetti too.

Could do without Alex Hirsch. I like him, but I'd see him working better with people like J.G. Quintel and Justin Roiland.

Man the industry is really changing a lot. Every show from the 10s will be over soon and a ton of creators are not doing anything.

We're going to see some crazy shit in the 20s.

>tfw no art of Faust gentle femdomming Craig

Ok but to be fair that'd probably still make it in a better state than it is already.