I am wetter than an otters pocket right meow

I am wetter than an otters pocket right meow

comicbookmovie.com/punisher/the-punisher-season-2-character-breakdowns-point-to-the-show-adapting-the-slavers-storyline-a157730

WHAT THE FUCK

Nice

fucking good
they should have just been adapting Ennis' MAX stories from the beginning, starting with the mafia and slowly escalating to government conspiracies instead of just blowing the load on the first season

having the CIA be the main villains of the first season was a big fucking mistake because now every antagonist after that will look incompetent and smaller-scale

they need to have one of my favourite pages of all time in it.
Maybe close episode one with it

Cool

Hory Sheet

yeah that's not going to work

I suppose that'd be one way to get Punisher back into it. Hopefully after this season he doesn't "retire" again.

there is no one they do slavers, not one for one anyway. Spanish cartel stealing women to use as whores with a women at the lead of the slavers getting raped?
there is no fucking way they have the balls to play that straight. It's gonna be an all white group with the women swap out with a guy.

>CIA
>more competent than comicbook villains
lel

Based Marvel just can't stop winning

They won't, hence 13 episodes of filler and talking scenes.

The first show on top of having an uninteresting plot was just awfully executed so I hope they actually hire people with an iota of talent this season

Bernthal’s good though

>feeling hyped for another Marvel disappointment
lol
>Punisher Task Force
Say what?

they were eastern europeans not spanish cartel

Why not? They can act like they're confronting important issues of violence against women. They can feature white males being oblivious or apathetic to the problem (which actually does happen in the comic) as a commentary on contemporary rape culture. They could tweak the story a little bit so that the main prostitute who escapes actively helps Frank get the bad guys thus empowering her. The original story even features a strong black woman who cares for the abused women (sure in the original she's written as out of her depth and ill-suited to the task at hand, but they can tweak this without losing much). Jessica Jones is the most lauded of the shows thus far because it addressed sexual abuse. Punisher adapting the Slavers could be seen as a brave and/or important show if done correctly.

And as another user pointed out, the Slavers were all eastern European. It was an all white group.

>the Slavers were all eastern European. It was an all white group.
EEEENIIIIIIIS!

Surprised Sup Forums isn't all up in arms about Ennis having Baracuda slapping a white man in the face with his BBC

Its Barracuda, they love that guy.
Also Sup Forums dont read comics.

Nigga, you talkin' shit about the 'Cuda?

They were Romanians who participated in wars on the Serbian side against Muslim populations during the break-up of Yugoslavia II. The head woman did not get raped. She encouraged rape to be done in order to break the girls. She was merely defenestrated by Frank.

>You will never have a big black brolic bro to call racial slurs back and forth with. why live.

>getting excited after that first season

why do you keep letting yourself get hurt like that user

Its pretty obvious this faggot only read the wiki for Ennis's Max sinces hes getting Slavers mixed up with the last arc.
How bout you actually read the fucking book you're complaning about instead of shitting up the place so soon. The Mexicans you're complaning about were kidnaping women to uses as drug packers and while the Slavers were a bunch of Slavs so I bet you dont even consider them white any way. Go read Max and get educated instead of shitposting

>CIA
>villain

Isn't Ennis the guy who had Constantine suck a dog's cock?