A comic book film now has a higher aggregate score than Citizen Kane

A comic book film now has a higher aggregate score than Citizen Kane.

Is Sup Forums not understanding how RT works a meme? I must have explained it over a thousand times now.

And that's a good thing!

WHO THE FUCK TOOK DOWN MY /MCU/ THREAD?

Because there's no black people in Citizen Kane

>excuses
This happens every time a black person is allowed to compete in a white event. It started with sports, then music, now movies. Black people completely total whites competitively because, let's face it, you can only get ahead when you enforce laws to keep them down. Hopefully they will be more generous to you than you were to then (even if you still always lose, lol...)

and?

rotten tomatoes is a fucking joke, not news, they don't even hide their motivations

Another mediocre shit getting brownie points just like ghost busters,wonder woman, the last jedi, get out and others

I mean we know blacks are superior but can’t we all just get along?

some triggered DChump no doubt

>Being this assblasted over a fantasy movie

The Alt-Right is such a joke.

You’d think winning all three branches of government would make them happy. Just goes to show that hate groups have no real goal except just hate.

Yeah go cry about trump tumblr again, you will keep doing it until 2024

You would know.

>N-NO! YOU’RE MAD!

I thought Blumpf was supposed to usher in a new age of white supremacy? What happened? Black Panther should have failed!

Every day we stray further from God’s love.

I don’t hate anyone. I’m glad Black Panther is a success.

Please don’t spout this fake news lies here. I know they love it in Tumblr, but this is Sup Forums buddy.

>ban all negative reviews
>the one luke warm review immediately gets crucified
A L M O N D S

A
C
T
I
V
A
T
E
D

You seem to hate conservatives, who you conflate with the Alt-right.

These people just want to exist in their own little bubble.

Never doubt the power of censoring negative reviews!

>Trump gets elected
>Black unemployment rate drops
>More diversity than ever
>Black Panther is a success
>White hicks still suffering from opioid addiction

If this keeps up that nigga will have my vote.

>fans who haven't even seen the movie are furious because a critic watched it and said it was less than perfect
Is it better to just ignore the news so I can pretend these people don't exist, or should I keep myself informed so I can prepare before everything goes to complete shit?

Honestly haven't a clue.

>Ban all negative reviews

You know as well as I do that’s not what happened.

Apparently mods would rather have 5-10 MCU related thread at all times than a general.

OK kid, you can have Hollywood but we keep the government and the armed forces. Deal?

because its a better movie

I don’t even care for this movie.
What was the reasoning behind that bad review?

>Implying all Conservatives aren’t Alt-Right

Hasnt this happend to every marvel film when reviews first get released?

Mods. They're strange.

>We keep the government

It can't be Alt-Right if there's nothing for it to be alternative to.

You deserved it there.

Yes, truly this movie is simply perfect and if Black Panther does not come to my home and fuck my wife IMMEDIATELY I will go shoot up a Whole Foods (white targets only)

I know, right? Being white should be forbidden.

Not enough punching. Not even kidding.

well the more based marvel threads the board has the less DCrap threads

>Pretending to be retarded because he has no argument

a catalyst for ponderence indeed

You were LARPing as a racist black though.

>liberals still thinking big corporations are leftist

Did you know that phoneposting is doubly pathetic?

I’m not a NEET and I actually leave my house so I’ll phonepost if I want. Get mad, stay mad.

Rotten Tomatoes needs to remove the "Yes/No" factor of the Tomatometer score and replace the percentage with the actual average review.

>I’m not a NEET and I actually leave my house
Yeah, right.

Thanks for proving me right.

Yeah I’m totally phoneposting from home.

>has no money for Internet and has to steal WiFi

>You’re from Tumblr you don’t like Conservatives

Typical Alt-Right.

>go absolutely nuts over one bad review
They are just paper tigers.

Kid what are you even trying to argue at this point? You know you’re wrong so just stop.

I hit a nerve again? Oh well, I must be a white super-machinist or whatever it's called or something.

>Your conservative, so you must be alt-right.

Stay mad.

And all because it has a heavily black cast. What a strange world we live in. Fuck liking things because you actually like them, I guess.
Like, my god. Go check Twitter, if you dare. The entirety of black Twitter is chimping "WE SUPER NOW" non-fucking-stop.

>Y-YOURE MAD!

Oh so this is what this is.

That seems like an oversimplification. Not that I care either way, I was going to go see it because it's a comic book movie. I go see most of them.

Well that IS a pretty dumb reason for a negative review.

If Citizen Kane were released today in the exact same state, it wouldn't be even close to as well received.

well yeah. one of the reasons it's so acclaimed was that it pioneered shit that we all just take for granted.

>you can only get ahead when you enforce laws to keep them down.
Yeah, that's blacks in a nutshell. Give them free rein and everything goes to shit.

Citizen Kane is considered important because it changed movies forever, Similar to beatles on modern music and Alan Moore on comics

That's what I mean. The reason it has so much reverence today is because it revolutionized and changed film as we know it today. That doesn't necessarily mean it's the greatest movie ever made.

Yeah how dare those people prefer their own people and culture over others! It’s almost as if racism is bad or something?

>cape movies are too DEEP to use action scenes

>Is Sup Forums not understanding how RT works a meme? I must have explained it over a thousand times now.
ftfy

The blatant holding of this movie as the perfect cinematic masterpiece of all time should tell you to never trust or even care about the opinion of RT

There will never be a "Perfect" movie as everyone has different tastes and opinions which prevents a movie being regarded as perfect

Also with all the race baiting and just by looking at whose posting the reviews you can clearly see that the reviews are biased in its favor

Now go ahead and make fun of Trump or insult me but it's clear as day that RT is complete bullshit

>their own people and culture
Which one? There are many in Africa.

>And all because it has a heavily black cast.
rt critics never really gave a shit about films with a heavily black cast most of the time. Nobody cares about taking movies like this to task

Wakanda isn't real.

>be a white oppressive cracker
>go watch a movie called the Seven Samurai
>find out that the various samurai (roughly 7 in fact) are not white, but japanese
>immediately leave the theater

How can you expect me to like something if everyone in it isn't the exact same race as me? You're racist if you don't put black actors in everything by the way.

Neither is Asgard but you faggots still bitch about Valkyrie being black

That's a logical, moderate worldview, user. It has no place here.

Because Valkyrie is white.

No worries, user. Watch the latest Magnificent Seven film, it's diverse AF.

>movie about african lore
>some of the gods/spirits/etc. are white guys
now tell me how you'd think this is perfectly fine and no one would consider it an issue

Personally I bitched because she's a lazy, slovenly, drunkard that sounds like a slag.

She was white in the movie tho

Valkyrie isn’t real

Sup Forums is only good for shitposting now, you better give up finding any sort of inteligent or productive conversation here

Or this.

blacks cant empathize unless its with another black, this is why their violent crime rate dwarfs everyone else

Oh you mean Gods of Egypt?

>The white one is heroic and self sacrificing
>the brown one is a wino
Why did anons hate this?

Is the movie even out yet?

How does one film with a black cast being well received upset people to the point we're they're shitting on it before they've even seen it?

The movie has an 8.4/10 average review score and literally nobody awarded it a 10/10, nobody thinks it's perfect.
If you want to whine at least get facts straight.
>but audience reviews
Are retarded and skewed by fanboys.

Racism. Literally mentally ill racism

Egyptians were white.

Even if its a good flick, I mean...
Its a fucking comic book movie. Is this really the genre and kind of movie that should be used for the kind of politics its so blatantly been advertised for? I cannot understand this planet anymore.

we indeed

This would have been funny if everyone suddenly noticed Black Widow wasn't black right then.

Citizen Kane is lauded because of all the cinematic techniques it pioneered. It's an important film in how it affected the films to come since it basically created what is "modern" filmmaking. It's not a particularly amazing film beyond that though (still great, no doubt, but not "the best movie ever", it's more "the most important movie ever" than "best") so when you compare it to the films that followed which integrated the techniques that CK started, it's not a fair comparison.

I have no doubt that Black Panther is probably a better, or at least more enjoyable, movie than Citizen Kane. That has less to do with BP though and more to do with CK acting as a building block for what was to come. The entire movie is predicated on a plothole for fuck's sake.

In the flashback sequence

Look I'm no fan of generals but the fact that mods are adamant that a /dctvg/ and /mcug/ not exist on a board where they're basically extra subjects is pretty fucking frustrating. And yet cartoons that get spammed are often forced into a single general.

Who is this cutie? Is she a racist? And I mean like canon racist, not "muh anti-white" shit.

Read the story, user.

Because it's out of character?

>How does one film with a black cast being well received upset people to the point we're they're shitting on it before they've even seen it?

Because negative reviews are being purged as racism, even if they don't mention race. A very similar bad movie used this same tactic.