CoCo

I just saw this movie... This movie, man...

I was never bothered by Bambi like I'm told I should, and not really the Lion King either. But this movie made me cry like three or four times.

It's like how everyone always brings up how Jurassic Bark has the sadest ending in Futurama, but it's Luck of the Fryish and Leela's Homeworld that gets me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_2l3DO_8CI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj5ZLh7xEf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mousecucks are pathetic. This movie was leftist bullshit.

You are very likely Hispanic.

Leftist? In what regard is anything about this movie political?

No, I'm not.

Papa? Papa coming home?

Please don't, I'm still processing this.

Deleted Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=w_2l3DO_8CI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj5ZLh7xEf0

Ernesto did nothing wrong.

did you need to take your glasses to the theatre? seems like a rather small flick.

Eh.
I thought it was an okay movie. I dobt know, i guess what kibd of bothered me was how it could have been about the kid finding out about his great great grandad in the real world and bringing his family together and having his Great grandma remembering at the end too.
It would be a modern day quest film where the boy runs away from home to try to prove the actor was related to him

probably would have made for a much more interesting movie

luck of the fryish is much sadder than jurassic bark.

That being said, this is disney we're talking about so i guess there needed to be some sense of magic and fantasy involved.
( i don't know maybe the dog could have been in an old photograph with the kids great great grandad)

>Kid is their great-great-whatever grandmother's brother
>Wrote and sang really good songs for his age
>Got poisoned by his partner despite being just a kid

That'd make it a fuck ton darker, I'll tell you that much.

It would have. But a normal middle-aged human man as an MC in an animated film for kids? There's no way they would've done that.

Hi Sup Forums

I'm a non-Mexican latino and didn't really feel much.
The pacing of the movie was a bit too quick and predictable.
The only good scene was when Undead Onceler discovers his best friend poisoned him.

>Undead Onceler

more accurate than Eugene, i give you that.

I liked it and all but to truly crack a tear at it it, at least for me, it should have done two things differently: ernesto should have been a self-centered jerk, not a murderer, and hector should have gotten a bittersweet ending, like getting to see coco just once but disappearing forever afterwards.

The "protagonist's hero turning out to be a villain" is a tired cliche. De la cruz killing hector seemed forced to me. If it turned out ernesto stole songs from hector and ran away to become famous it would be better. He would still have similar motivations not to let miguel return, but without taking all fault from hector's actions (he didn't abandon his family, see? he wanted to go home but got killed! it's not like he ever left on the first place or anything!).

Hectod being miguel's true relative was obvious from the start, but I was really hoping this movie would had more guts than gravity falls. Hector in the end got together with his wife again, got to see his daughter and gets to return for the day of the dead forever now. A single encounter with coco would have been the perfect balance imo, but I do get it's a movie for kids, so I guess it's fine.

>he didn't abandon his family, see?
He did though. Even if he did end up wanting to go home.

Latino here.
Spanish dub is actually pretty great.

this was best pixar movie in years, not as good as recent disney, but still

this, one of the best ones they ever made