There's literally nothing wrong with expoiting a weakpoint

There's literally nothing wrong with expoiting a weakpoint

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX3hbGNrlBY
youtu.be/DR_Gw0RStc8
youtube.com/watch?v=aI4MJdlxVs0
youtube.com/watch?v=r5JNnItffM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it's life or death, then yeah, balls are fair game. However a fistfight over a disagreement, you look like a complete bitch for essentially trying to hit the "win" button.

It's a double standard men exploit because they're cowards.

Maybe in a kill fight. Boxing is a sport with rules.

>Boxing is a sport with rules.
then clearly hank is breaking it by fighting someone below his weight class.

and yes, i know it's a training fight.

Wait a double standard for or against men

Yeah but its like using a tournament banned character in a fighting game

There is no such thing as honor in a fight. Fights are all about who can incapacitate the other first. I have no problem with pulling out a knife on someone who so much as swings a fist at me and stabbing him in the dick, which is why I carry a knife with me wherever I go outside the house nowadays.

The only time that there is honor or rules in fighting is if you're in a ring.

>you look like a complete bitch
He said keeled over crying

I find it funny how some men overreact, or react in general even when a hit to the nuts missed, just because of the social stigma to where if you don't react, you're viewed as a woman/ "no balls".

Also I feel it's pretty much agreed that Bobby was in the right until he started baiting people into fights.

Edgelord found. You can't end a confrontation without pulling out a pocket knife like a faggot?

Do you also bring a gun to work, just in case you need to shoot someone for disagreeing with you?

"Hank, you can't have your boy kicking people in the nuts."

"I know that Glen."

Yeah that honor is so good and useful when you’re fucking bleeding out and dead huh. It’s nkt about edgelord. It’s about violence, when violence is the only answer, your honor and morals don’t count for jack shit.

If you’re alive and they’re dead- you win.
I don’t give a shit how it happens because you’re night fighting for some whore you met on the street or something- you’re fighting for your right to continue existing. So take that holier than thou bullshit with you to the grave while the rest of us choose to keep breathing.

Dude, who gives a shit? I have no reputation to defend. If someone is trying to hurt me, I'll hurt them x10 just to have a chance to escape that scenario.
>for disagreeing with you?
This is about physical self defense only.

I hate to agree with someone who sounds like a pretentious dick, but I do

but to be fair, I'm five foot three. EVERYONE is bigger and taller than me, anyone who tries to get into a fight with me isnt 'playing fair' and neither will I. I'll be nice and not go for obvious kill/cripple points but for fucks sake, most people (women included) could bench press me. Get fucked if you expect a nice easy fight to bloat your ego with me. At best you're a bully trying to come off as something more, at worst you're looking for an easy murder victim.

either way you get stabbed before the fight goes on too long

>If you’re alive and they’re dead- you win.
>I don’t give a shit how it happens because you’re night fighting for some whore you met on the street or something- you’re fighting for your right to continue existing. So take that holier than thou bullshit with you to the grave while the rest of us choose to keep breathing.

In the scenario the guy is unarmed. I'd think biting his ear off is better than pulling a knife on him. But if it is life or death, then yeah, go ahead and pull the knife.

I don't think I've ever seen a real fight erupt where people kept their distance and threw practiced attacks at each other, at least, outside of a wrestling or boxing ring.
Last time I saw a fight, like, two people actually trying to fuck each other up, was back in high school. I was looking up what sounding was on the library computers, and all of a sudden these two guys are making a huge ruckus and knocking over furniture and stuff... when the teachers went around and asked kids what happened a few minutes later, I told them I thought those guys were gay and they were hugging or something, just a really dramatic buildup to sex, I dunno.

For some reason I think kneeing someone in the balls isn't as bad as kicking someone.

Go to bed mike

While a knee is a harder surface than a foot, the force it carries is inferior to what a foot can carry.

Who?

Mike tyson

>teaching your son about the rules of boxing for less than 10 seconds
>hurr durr street rules fuckin obliterate his balls fag it's free game

if you are agreeing with a pretentious dick you are probably one yourself

A kick might also cause some serious damage depending on how hard and sharp the shoe is.

>teaches son about boxing instead of taking him to a trained professional who knows what he's doing
he deserved to be kicked, Hank is only an expert on propane

This, if anything he should have shown him the powers of propanemancy

>If you’re alive and they’re dead- you win.
Yeah, sure if you live in a shit hole where the police will casually overlook people dying. Otherwise, you're fucked you if started stabbing someone because they took your seat. Just pulling out that knife alone will get you charged with Assualt With A Deadly Weapon.

I suppose if he said the sky is blue, that must mean the sky has always been green and he was lying, right?
Truth is way more complicated than the likability of the speaker, kid.

He did
but charcoal > propane

>Be me
>Enamored with Goku as a kid
>Began to work out and learn fighting moves just so I can be like him
>Always scare dudes off who get into a fight with me/want to fight me because it becomes clear I'll enjoy it

Oh and because I'm a 6'2 black guy who will put them in the ground.

Seeing sports must trigger you to no end since both sides are always pretending that there is honor in competition.

In a sporting event, it is wrong because you agree to a set of rules.

In a real fight groin kicks, eye gouges, biting, fish hooking, etc. Anything goes.

carry a gun you fucking idiot or at least something that cant be turned around at you as easily as a knife

looks like we gotta charcoal burner over here boys

>I told them I thought those guys were gay and they were hugging or something, just a really dramatic buildup to sex, I dunno.

guns are weapons of murder. At least a US court has defined knives as being weapons as well as tools. You can justifiably carry a knife a lot easier than a gun, and get off the chargers from using it in a fight much more reliably than a gun

guns are for pussies to begin with.

The point of a fight is to show dominance over your opponent so they back down. Nutshots are fine if you're just being attacked, though.

maybe that user is just a manlet

alright brock samson

Not that guy, but proven scientific facts and opinions are very different matters. You agreed with his opinion, so at the very least you're in a similar mindset.

Not saying that makes you pretentious like the other user said, but your metaphor is flawed.

I gave my reasons for saying that. Nobody who actually fights me is interested in a 'fair fight', they're interested in an easy win to bloat their own ego.

the other user is just a fag, but a fag who managed to be correct in this one instance under the circumstances I described.

Look I hate to do this since you're already so scared of the world but I gotta tell you; you're gonna die one day no matter what.

FUCK

Not if you know what you're doing.

"Fistfights" always end up with you getting pounded over the back of the head by the other guy's friend the moment he starts losing. Krav Maga, bitch.

Not that user, but while proper technique is obviously important... a kick has a higher level of maximum force compared to a strike/blow with a knee. It's just a matter of the muscles involved, the angles possible, and the lever length.

Nothing wrong about shooting the person if you start loosing. Nothing wrong about shooting them after the fact either.

I was 16 when an edgy 15 year old and his friends tried to pic a fight with me at school. When he began kicking my groin I got angry and went to his neck with my jaw. his friends couldn´t stop me but I let him go before anything serious happened. The teachers and the nuns knew about the fight but I didn´t got in trouble because I had good grades and hadn´t caused troubles until then and it was clear they started the fight.

The moral of the story is that indeed there's nothing wrong with expoiting a weakpoint unless instead of falling to the ground your oponent goes berserk on you. Then you become the bitch that cheated and also lost in a fight.

Sure if you genuinely feel your life is in danger, otherwise you'll likely just end up escalating things
Don't try to gouge out someone's eyes unless you're ready for them to do the same thing to you

Rush your opponent to the ground and kick him in the head. Or punch him in the throat.

Better yet, follow him and when he's alone go to town on him with a bat or metal pipe. Try to break his knees. Wear a balaclava and tell him Joey sends his regards afterwords. Use something else if you're named Joey.

No that's fighting niggers while being white

>while being white
Pretty sure they do that to other black people too.

white people do that when fighting other white people. gang mentality is tribal mentality. nobody escapes tribal mentality, they just learn to ignore those instincts as an adult

if its not a sporting event supervised by officials or a league, there is no such thing as a "fair" fight.

so you are agreeing with a fag, making you a fag

an overtly verbose fag

>a kick has a higher level of maximum force compared to a strike/blow with a knee
It's not. A proper rising knee hit will hit with all the muscles of both legs, while a kick will give you will give you one. But to be fair, to do it properly you'd hit too high to aim for the balls, unless you were under 5 feet.

Not if you're involved, clearly.

Take advantage of the enemy's unpreparedness; travel by unexpected routes and strike him where he has taken no precautions.

translation: stab him in the dick.

That's just absolutely false. A kick utilizes many muscles, and both legs if you do it properly. Torque is also the deciding factor in a sweeping motion.

It's just basic physics. Knees are better in a close grapple where you can't afford to get that maximum torque or sacrifice balance... but the max force behind a kick is much higher. If you have a stationary target that isn't "fighting back" you'd never use a knee. Knee down a door instead of kick it? The technique is harder to utilize, but the payoff potential is higher.

ITT: Faggots with no pride as a man

t. has never been hit in the balls

Congrats user on committing manslaughter if not outright murder (depending on how good the lawyers are). You put that knife anywhere near someone's groin area and you'll see them hose out blood for about ten seconds then die before paramedics can arrive.

Hope jailtime was worth being an edgelord.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX3hbGNrlBY

Yes, but that was meant for wars of conquest and revenge and shit, not a fist fight between a kid and another bigger kid

It was a problem because Bobby was actively attacking other people and screaming the "It's my purse" at the top of his lungs.

In self defense I've seen boxers gouge eyes and wrestlers knee groins Pride style but Bobby had shit all other than kicking a dude in the balls and him hitting his dad in the dick was a bitch move.

Why do black and Mexican kid's love Dragonball so much?

it appeals to their barbarian sensibilities, not just because of gratuitous violence, but also because it provides a rigid hierarchy of tiers of masculinity.

Because problems are solved with fighting, and the main character is a shitty absentee father

He also had grabbing balls, also Hank's fault for just sending him to the Y and not taking an interest to find out what he learned.

Also off topic but has anybody else ever gotten a warning for a post they did not make? I know how that happens but I am asking if it is at all common.

If its life or death, then sure do whatever
otherwise its the most soyboy way to fight

White people do that shit to. They also scooters and shovels at each other. When it comes to a fight race generally doesn't have anything to do with it, you use what you can to win.

It also works on women.
A kick in the clit saves lives.

Yeah but Hank was trying to teach Bobby to defend himself against bullies.

There are no rules in a street fight, especially if it's unprovoked.

He really should have shouted:

>have some pro-pain and pro-pain accessories bitch

Ahh, the good ole' Cunt Punt

Correct
youtu.be/DR_Gw0RStc8

That show was amazing at times.

For Mexico it was aired a lot and you could watch it without cable. Reran a shitton too

>Inflicting sexual violence against women
Misogynists.

Quit hitting my groin!

#
>They also scooters and shovels at each other.
lol what

#
But it was ineffective against peggy

Are you using hashtags?

Same reason everyone loved it as s child, anime fights.

I've seen videos.

I just copy pasted my post and fixing the typo you sperg

Oh, my bad. Sorry.

>But it was ineffective against peggy
Do you expect cartoon writers to have any *actual* knowledge of the human body?
We all know a kick in the nuts hurts, so for them the assumption of "no balls = no pain" is all their retarded brains are capable of handling.

A kick in the clit hurts like a bitch and loosens your bowels.

youtube.com/watch?v=aI4MJdlxVs0

It'd be better if Hank put on his old jockstrap and started boxing Bobby again, then told him the other boys are gonna get protection too and come back for revenge, so he better find a better way to defend himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5JNnItffM4
loooool

It really depends on who you're fighting. If it's 1-on-1 then fight like a man. If you're fighting a hoodlum and you know their friends are going to jump in then the only rule is to not get knocked down.

All I see are overreacting women.

Then you're seeing nothing new.

Agreed.

that's not funny you asshole