Coogler wanted Kraven The Hunter for BP

Oh Sony
>Black Panther co-writer/director Ryan Coogler wanted to include a Spider-Man villain in the upcoming film - Kraven the Hunter, inspired by a key scene in Christopher Priest's Black Panther run. However, according to Marvel Studios, the character was unavailable.

>“Being a Marvel fan, you want to grab all the characters," Coogler told Yahoo! Movies UK. "You realise there’s contractual things. You don’t have that character. There was a Christopher Priest run that was pretty heavy, there’s a big scene where Panther’s fighting Kraven, Kraven the Hunter.”

>“I’ve always loved Kraven the Hunter in almost every iteration," he continued. "So there was a moment – ‘Can I grab Kraven?’ – and they were ‘Nah, you don’t have Kraven.’ He was one where I thought ‘Oh, man.’ But I don’t even know if he would have worked in the movie we ended up with, this was the early days.”

newsarama.com/38575-black-panther-almost-included-a-surprise-spider-man-villain.html

While he may be a Spiderman villian Kraven works well fighting against other animal themed heroes

I hope this means Kraven is gonna be the big bad in the next spidey film and they don't want him to be defeated by bp a year or so beforehand

Damn that would have been cool

Kraven HAS to debut in an actual Spider-Man movie, an established Spider-Man too.

Sony wants to make a Kraven solo film. Also a Mysterio solo film.

>Sony

How the fuck can they have spider man but not keaven?

They want to introduce Kraven in a Spider-Man film first.

Thats fucking dumb, considering how long it takes for that to happen and how bad the tom holland spiderman is

That's some Kamen Rider tier poses Kraven and BP are doing.

I always wondered this. BP takes magical herbs that make him super swift and strong.

I always wondered does Kraven do the same shit?

Well it would have made a great tease/setup
Yeah, that ain't fucking happening. It's a stupid idea to give villains solos, and it will probably get canned after Venom flops

Fuck, that would have been so cool.

Yeah, but Kraven's are detrimental to your mental health. I think they're the reason why Kraven, Jr. relapsed into villainy. I think they're was also a story where Macendale tried to get ahold of them during his "gotta get powers" phase.

Aaaaah that would have been dope

There is "Beware the Rage of a Desperate Man" read part of it at the time and wanted to finish it but Marvel Unlimited doesn't have the Web of Spider-Man series from the 90's up.

Because they don't "have" Spider-man. Spider-man is on loan from Sony. They only have access to characters that Sony let's them use, and since Sony wants to make a Kraven solo film, they won't let Marvel have Kraven.

So BP is a drug addict nigger?

Seems more like a natural, weaker version of the super soldier serum that must constantly be replenished.

What kind of knife is BP using?

Is it made of explosions?

Who is the kitty cat totem?

Fuck, wouldn't it? I can't believe I didn't think of it. Kraven's goddamn perfect as a BP antagonist.

Fuck Spider-Man Homecoming. If it wasn't for that piece of shit, we could have gotten Kraven.
That's twice now that the subpar spiderbitch robbed a movie of really neat scenes.

Fucking why?

Everret K Ross

It's Sony.

I believe he also took a serum or something at some point. I think he's also supposed to be pushing 100 too.