End of an era

End of an era.

is he kill?

Thank God.

Those are the exact words that killed Danny Phantom.

He left Nickelodeon.

Say what you want about him, but he's a cool guy

Cool guy, makes extremely mediocre work.

and the beginning of a new saga

kek

>>cult following
Yup, that describes Danny Phantom .

>mediocre
>owned 3 of the most popular cartoons on Nickelodeon.

Fairly Oddparents was good

Oddparents, Danny and ... TUFF Puppy? Was it that popular? Obviously not Bunsen. Does anyone even watch that?

Phillip DeFranco looks like that?

I actually forgot about Bunsen, but according to Butch, it was moderately successful.

That he is.

>Nick's first kid superhero
was...was that actually accurate at the time though?

one is a fucking zombie, one no one gave two shits about and one was decent and lead to a shooting lol

In a way, yes.

>Butch voices on family guy and American dad

Sono chi no kioku

I thought they only named a character after him?

>Popularity = Quality
Granted, I think FP started out strong and DP had its moments even if it dropped the ball a lot, but come on man.

Who are these? Why did that faggot kill himself because of this?

There's a character named Elmer?

Dr. Hartman is named after him

All 3 were extremely successful at one point. Yes, even TUFF puppy

Quality=/=success
I never said they were quality fag.

Why the fuck do Americans need to bring their faith into everything? Keep your politics out of my cartoons.

>Being open about your religion is being political

It has to hurt being as retarded as you are. What does mentioning 2 quotes from the bible have to do with politics or his cartoons? I'm not even American, but people like you are just absolutely idiotic and annoying.

He thought that if he killed enough people, he would become an ember girl

Hitler thought the same thing.

Are you a eurocuck or a leaf? Either way I hope you enjoy your dying, secular society being overrun by the Caliphate.

>it's alright when a christian does it
>muslim, gay or black person says something
>Sup Forums loses it's mind
really makes you think

kill the elderly and disabled, the human population must be culled.

Because the media industrial complex shuns Christianity while promoting the gay/black/muslim identity politics narrative.

When a christian does what? Pretty sure nobody has ever said "why do americans have to mention their lack of faith?"
Youre still retarded

That guy had a name?

He was insanely autistic and probably suffered from a laundry list of mental disorders along with parents who should’ve put him in an institution and he thought he’d get to spend the afterlife with them

was meant for

Why does the media love Muslims so much even though a lot of them go directly against core religions beliefs

>christians are a persecuted minority
>people actually believe this
holy shit I thought it was just a meme.

dafq really?

He deserves better than what he'd been getting at Nickelodeon in recent years. He's clearly not burnt out, Nickelodeon had just become a dead end for him. I hope he manages to pursue new projects elsewhere.

Bake the cake.