Justice League cut scene

youtube.com/watch?v=mh-AYe76L3Q

I hate Whedon

Oh, good, a "Justice League" thread.

I was going to propose the idea that Sup Forums's "Justice League" would be found in "Solo: A Star Wars Story", though I would suppose that depends upon just how much footage from Lord/Miller's tenure is put into the final film credited to Howard.

I'd much rather have had another heavily flawed execution of Snyder's weirdo vision for DC than whatever Whedon gave us

This desu
I could have gone without that "Something's definitely bleeding" line

From what I understand his reunion with Ma Kent would also have Ghost Pa appear, and complete the narrative arc begun in MoS.

fucking fuck WB so much for fucking this film those fucking jews.

Damn, I think this is the one of the few non-John Williams supes theme that stills sticks with me.

>Black Suit deleted scene
>Cool, this should be good
>Oh... it's fucking nothing
Why should I care about this scene exactly?

Not enough of Snyder's shit actually got anywhere near Post-Production, so people just scrounge for the literal seconds that did

>vagina wall

>I hate Whedon

HORK HORK HORK

>That black suit in the corner
I'm seriously getting tired of all the teasing about this damn thing.

Fuck the black suit, I wanna see Cavill in that space suit!

To bad snyper stopped working in the middle of the work without warning and then put whedon in his place.

Face it, Snyder is a shitty director with shitty ideas, thank god his involvement with DCEU will end.

Did you miss the Kryptonian dildo ships?

I bet is not a coincidence, snyder is autistic enough to see it as "art"

This whedon turned Batman into a parody of himself
He couldn't even respect what the character is supposed to be

I don't think anyone can disagree with Snyder being trash. Sucker Punch was pure unadulterated garbage.

While I'm glad Snyder is gone, I'm not so sure about DC films. The damage was done before Snyder set foot in the door and DCEU is chasing a trend that will never accept it. Snyder basically smothered a baby that wasn't going to live pass a year.
Let DCEU die and do their own thing instead of this retarded "universe" or completely commit to the idea and bring all the CW and those upcoming shows into the Multiverse.
Or fuck it, just make Elseworld live actions.

Snyder's Batman was a complete edgelord

No Batman EVER would want to kill Superman

he just walks down a hallway..?

what the fuck does this scene add? glad they cut it

>Don't save the world from the nuclear alien demons invinsible son, let them drown like the horses!!

Is he wandering around contemplating in his ship of vagina walls while the League is getting wrecked by Steppenwolf?

Looking for his suit obviously. What, you expect him to beat Steppenwolf's ass in a wifebeater and jorts?

>I hate Whedon
Why? He killed DC and made their retarded fans what very few there are pathetic laughingstocks

Now all they have are their dying comics that barely sell and those shitty direct to dvd garbage movies and neither of those are going to bring in enough money to keep the lights on for the next few months until Teen Titans Go to the Movies bombs harder than every fucking other movie WB puts out this year

We should be building statues to this man and making his birthday a national holiday with parades and everything

Are you telling me Henry Cavill doesn't look good in a wifebeater and jorts

Why not? he doesn't have a secret identity anymore since Snyder killed Ket as well!

may as well just live as KaLEL, alien God as all these movies struggle to make him.

He was just trapped in a janitorial closet the whole time, it's easily explained away.