BlackPigeonSpeaks

What does Sup Forums think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcwYCcVMgG8
youtube.com/user/TVShinjuku/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's our guy.

He's our guy.

popped out of nowhere with high production value videos and blew up in about a week.
Smells of controlled opposition, but I'm just a fucking skeptic SOB. So far his heart seems in the right place, but who knows who/what is backing him. He could be freelancing and trying his best to do good, or just be another puppet. We may never know

Absolutely our guy, from what I've seen.

Definitely Canadian. That is all I know.

The god of the alt-right

I think he's our guy.

His videos are not as fun as PJW, but I like him.

How do you figure?

Shilling for SJW app Candid, he's their guy now.

heil bepis

He steals all his shit off here and talks funny.

To be fair he uses the same kind of mould over and over, so it's not impossible to do what he does alone, if you are good at it.

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

weeb sex tourist with an annoying voice

Controlled Opposition.

I don't listen to anyone who constantly posts themself.
No offence, but I don't need a person on YouTube to echo chamber anything I believe.

Good luck though.

muh classical liberalism dork

I've not seen any evidence of him being controlled opposition. So he came out of nowhere with some really well made shit? Maybe he wanted to have a good reputation from the start?

He's a really good introduction red-pill. His videos on women are solid repills.

is it ww3 already?

i like his vids, its a nice non-autistic way to share some redpills with normies, bought his shirt too, seems like a nice wholesome right-winger working to fight globalists

He's a stupid MGTOW who hates women, fuck him!

NIGGER BIRDS GTFO

>Smells of controlled opposition,
that's how it felt for me too

True, I do have a basic knowledge of video/audio editing, and most of what he does isn't super difficult work-wise. He doesn't film his own stuff, he just composites video and a few effects together with the monologue, but I do ask myself why he does it. It's not as much of the cost of it all, as "why go through the effort?". The main motivators for men are money, power, and sex. So he's either making money off it, doing it to shag chicks, or getting power from it. Power doesn't necessarily mean he's CO, he could be doing it for the greater power and good of the nation. He's literate and well spoken, and I assume pretty intelligent, so it's not too far of an assumption to say that he does it for a better future, but to assume always has the chance to make an ass out of you and me.

Didn't someone find another channel where he makes travel videos?

racist; discredits your position with the establishment. 'all these guys racist. we should discard any criticism of current policies.'

Dropped him completely after the DUDE LSD LMAO video
His video on women is top tier though

First I've heard of this. Do you remember any details?

He's awesome. He also has a redux channel with shorter videos that I find good for showing normies.
youtube.com/watch?v=VcwYCcVMgG8

I like him. I skipped his videos when he was attempting to sell that social media platform though, that seems kinda iffy to me.

yeah, most amusing thing is that the guy looks swarthy as fuck.

Wrong on a lot of things, also very cunning and misleading - definitely has his own agenda. But convincing and the production quality and his narrating is first class grade A 10/10 delivery

He is a sex tourist with Yellow fever that travels a lot in SE Asia.

He's almost perfect.

His only flaw is that he doesn't name the Jew.

But aside from that? He's our guy.

His a white guy born in Japan.

Felix needs to put out more travel videos
youtube.com/user/TVShinjuku/videos

He's a sellout shill. Also this

He's a Canadian nomad. He's only living in Japan right now.

faceless coward

I bet all you cucks gagged on milo's cock too.

>he repeats what I read on here
>he's based

Why don't you jump on youtube and start making videos about how women destroy democracy and the evils of Social Justice. If you're lucky you'll only be ignored and not blackballed by industries all over. Fight smart.

Based as fuck. His videos are really good looking and presentable, nice for pocket red pills.

He named them. At least he did with George Soros.

He thinks taking LSD every morning is good for you.

IT's CALLED MICRODOSING MAN

>black pigeon
>not white pigeon

I thought Jericho was first undisputed champion

Visit his website he tried to make and tell me they're publishing quality shit.

Fuck off shills

I wish you'd stop fucking adverising here