Post people trying to emigrate from the US and failing

Post people trying to emigrate from the US and failing
>I had to buy my car back today
>I WILL escape Trump's america.

Oh dear what a fucking moron.
I feel bad for the US.

This guy is such a fucking retard I don't even know where to start tearing him apart.

>I just wish I wasn't white dude, it's so shameful

I went through this with Bush.

Nobody wants you! Nobody!

It's a bitter pill, but cures more than kills. Just suck it down.

He's going to get murdered in Brazil

I sincerely wish him luck. I hope he's gone forever.

Oh shit

i choose to view this as a story where the hard working car salesman made a quick little windfall and can take his family out for dinner this friday. thats the narrative im following.

Praise kek.

Why wont these nu-males stay where they are? Go cuck your place and stay there.

>wanted to come to our 1000 year Tory Reich to escape Trump
lmao

>Brazil
>No laws
>Peace of mind

What the fuck are people thinking these days?

They arent

He'll never leave for an extended period of time. Once he realizes that 90% of the planet doesn't jive with the multiculturalism BS that is spun here, he'll come back, more redpilled than ever.

How do I know? I did pretty much the same thing back in 2001. Went to central and south America and then east Asia and India and found out that most everywhere else in the world fucking sucks in terms equality, economy and the basic human expression we take for granted here in the U.S.

After eight years of travelling I gave up on wanting to live anywhere else (since everywhere else outside of fucking Europe and the U.S. being a different ethnicity will get you fucking beat up, robbed and shit on) I came back with a brand new appreciation for this fantastic part of the world we live in.

It ain't perfect for certain but we're light years ahead of the rest of planet, hands down.

At least I got some cool pictures out of it.

this has to be a troll

>immigrating is not as easy as I thought
The lack of self awareness is astonishing

Whoa, that is my first time getting doubles and I sealed a man's fate.

On a side note, I have been having trouble posting the text above. Is anyone else tripping the spam filter?

It's actually really easy, all you have to do is throw on some blackface and show up in a boat

I think d_ubs is getting word filtered. I tripped the spam filter 4 times before changing it. I was able to post my post after I changed it to doubles.

checked