Whats your name kid?

Whats your name kid?

The Man Spider

Brisco County. Senior.

Bernard

It's canon that across all three films that Bruce Campbell is taking different jobs just to fuck with Peter.

Sneed

Was that show any good

I heard the end result was too revel him was quinten beck

Post your reaction if they don’t get Bruce Campbell in the upcoming PS4 game

They call me yellow skinned wacky man

I hope to god ash vs evil dead doesnt get cancelled this season

It has been a very long time but yes.

A weird thing lost to time: the theme song became the Olympics music used by NBC. Every few years it's made me turn around in shock hearing the song thinking Brisco County, Jr. is randomly on TV.

But he actually helped him in the third one.

It's been confirmed as the last season. I'm sorry, user, I, too feel your pain. It's not groovy at all.

It's not all bad.

They confirmed Ash is going to fight a giant deadite.

The Aracno-Aryan

>It's been confirmed as the last season.
Citation needed

Pizza time~

Who am I? You sure you want to know?

The photo of Ash in a tank has me excited

It very well could be cancelled after this season, but it definitely hasn't been confirmed as such.

FIST ROCKGROIN

The One man Holocaust

Cmon man cant you name yourself after a real event?

The One Man Holocaust? How about you name yourself after something that actually happened?

-------------->Sup Forums

Why can't we have nice things?

>"cute glasses. Did your husband give them to you?"

(((Hollywood)))

I thought season one was alright when I first watched it, but man does season two make it look like a pile of shit.
I wonder if season three can keep it up.

>but man does season two make it look like a pile of shit.
I loved it, then again im not some Sup Forums tier critic that bitchs about every tiny problem.

>The Human Holocaust
Jesus Raimi

>cute girlfriend. Did you let your best friend fuck her?

The implication there was that he enjoyed S1 but then S2 was so much better that it made S1 look like shit. I haven't watched S2 yet so I can't say if I agree.

Sam blew it by being a big baby about having to use Venom instead of only the characters he grew up with.

Duh, i see that now. Im too tired to read properly.

>"at least my girlfriend is still alive"

He wasnt being a baby, sony forced him to use three villains in one movie, which was way too much.

Then he should have cut Sandman or worked it out with the studio to let Pete spend the whole film in the black suit and save Brock for 4. The only villain who HAD to be in the movie was Harry.

No, sony demanded venom be in it. Honestly they shoudlve cut new goblin if anything had to have been cut

They spent all of 2 building up to Harry vs. Peter.

The studio wanted Venom because the fans wanted Venom because the three most popular/well-known Spider-Man villains are GG, Ock, and Venom. So Sam should've just shut up and given the fans what they want, do Harry and Venom in 3 and save Sandman for 4 since he wanted classic villains so much. That would make more sense anyway because Sandman is dumb muscle, they could have teamed him up with other simplistic bank robber villains like Vulture and/or Rhino instead of all that contrived bullshit about how he's secretly the REAL killer of Uncle Ben to inflate his importance.

>cut Sandman
The Sandman scenes were the only good part of the movie.

>Something fell into our science experiment and we detected it but let's not give a shit
>I have a daughter so it's okay that I rob and kill people
>Also, the guy that Peter didn't stop, the one that hammered home the lesson of power and responsibility? He didn't shoot Ben, some fuck did.

i'm the trash man

>I have a daughter so it's okay that I rob and kill people

I like how HISHE reused this in Homecoming

Speaking of which, i got that infamous shirt that has the “i am trash man” line on it yesterday

>Also, the guy that Peter didn't stop, the one that hammered home the lesson of power and responsibility? He didn't shoot Ben, some fuck did.
Literally the only bad part, the rest of sandman was great

It wasn't. He'd just play Mysterio in the fourth one.

He was always going to use three villains: New Goblin, Sandman and Vulture.

It was a different time.

Yes, and hed have been revealed as quinten beck

Nope. He's playing a different guy in every movie and the fourth one would have him be Mysterio.

This "It was Mysterio all along!" bullshit has gone on for too long.

Hugs McGee.

And yet you are just assuming that. Hell im assuming its the same guy still, but neither of us has concrete proof

Green Meanie

It was a different time