Hanazuki - Full of Treasures

Where the fuck are the new episodes? Where is the merch?

WHERE ARE THE FEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNXV9Mb7egjFVg205QWfAkl8fcMjY-25_
fyeahhanazuki.tumblr.com/post/170780111286/sad-news-again-for-some-worldwide-hanazuki-fans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Had to get the actual hanazuki doll online. Cant understand why i havent seen hardly any merch IRL

I finally saw some stuffed Hemkas being sold in Canada the other day.

You'd think Hasbro would be all over trying to sell this stuff outside of just conventions

A Hanazuki video game could be really fun

Hanaqt

The whole company has been extremly stupid in their actions for the past decade. The designs of this show is guaranted to print money with both little girls and waifufags

I just wanna know what the fuck Hasbro is doing with Hanazuki. 2 or 3 weeks ago, they took down all the episodes from Youtube, leaving up the clipshows and songs they had made. No reason ever given, no explanation. Just gone. And then either just today or yesterday they were put back up like nothing happened.

I had thought maybe they were restructuring their video distribution to not have literally everything from Hasbro be on the Hasbro youtube channel (because who wants to subscribe to that and be bombarded by 100 videos in thirty languages every day), but naw, they're just back on the Hasbro channel now. View counts, ratings and whatnot all maintained.

And yeah, where's season 2 already? They missed a golden opportunity with the Super Blue Blood Moon last month. What on Earth is the holdup?

>they took down all the episodes from Youtube, leaving up the clipshows and songs they had made
Well that's retarded.

Speaking of moons I think the release on full moons idea could have worked if it was like 3 episodes every full moon instead of like 9 every few full moons.

For season 1, that might have been just a little bit slow (though given their schedule change at the end, maybe it would have been wiser). Maybe after the first 9 episodes dropped, it would have been fine, giving the season a general 6 month cycle with predictable release dates for episodes.

With season 2 having 18 episodes- plus I think 30 shorts that are planned- rather than 27 episodes, it might not be a bad idea. Perhaps release a short every weekend leading up to each Full Moon. Would leave 15 shorts to continue uploading weekly even after the season's done.

Maybe.

Where is best boy's merch?!

Why the hell is this show so undermerchandized?
Do they think they can coast by on shitty bracelet attachments?

i want some god damn plushies

tiny
exquisite
feet

there he is

Yes, I too want to see merch of Kiyoshi with black treasure accessories.

release isn't until mid-april sadly

the wait continues

I made this thread just for this actually.

Looks like my job is done before I could clock in

Oh thank God, I thought we lost you.

Finally. Thread's complete.

new eps when?

never ever

See you next thread.

>they took down all the episodes from Youtube
Looks like they're back.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNXV9Mb7egjFVg205QWfAkl8fcMjY-25_

will hanazuki ever meet an actually competent moonflower

the latin american, italian, spanish and russian dubs are all missing. also all remaining dubs including english have been blocked in some countries

Not even in a mirror

did anyone happen to save all the lost dubs?

what would it even be like?
a boy and his blob crossed with heart of darkness?

I have the Hana plush and it's pretty cool.

>WHERE ARE THE FEET
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Hanazuki thread without feet

please

But user, we already have the mobile game

I love that Hanazuki is also full of fuck ups

Fellas is it safe to assume that Kiazuki is the best Moonflower? Cuz I say she's the best.

That's a pretty safe bet, yes.

Never. They're all doomed to be fuck ups.

what the fuck hasbro

for abusing

more abuse pics
they're so cute

please do not abuse any of the Moonflowers.

Has this artist drawn anything new?

Would you have preferred the original design for Hanazuki?

Not really. The design we got in the end is vastly superior.

I'm still waiting for the Kiyoshi one.

Too slutty

It is quite possible that Hasbro may of signed contracts with various television networks in those countries for Hanazuki to be shown on TV. Which would explain why the episodes are not available in those regions anymore.

Moonflowers are for protecting.

This is the correct answer. Keep all the Moonflowers safe.

Kiazuki is the best.

Why the fuck do these shows with cute barefoot girls give them flesh hooves instead of actual human feet?! Hakumei to Mikochi is the same way and it's pissing me off!

Damn right she is. How can any other Moonflower even compete?

oh neat

I'm gonna draw something just because Kiazuki needs more love.

you are good people

Kiazuki deserves all the love she can get.

I spent too much time trying not to draw lewd Kiazuki

Now das cute. Nice work user.

easier to draw

>that shitty time of day when some mod comes on and deletes shit at random
glad this thread survived. pity about the kitty is not a cat thread and shylock fox thread

LEWD HER

I just opened the game and realized they added a lot of things to spend gems on. You can unlock an outfit for like 80% of the hemkas with gems, you can buy a bunch of little dreamer outfits, you can speed up the timers. Also now the monuments drop gems every once in a while. They also added way more treasures to collect and there are chests you can unlock, although i have no idea what those do.

Is this the new mlp?

A lot of things could be the new mlp, but all of you are a bunch of talentless hacks with no passion and standards for directing and writing.

More cute Kiazuki please
Is too precious

That be cute as fuck man. Great work!

Neat. Guess they finally did away with having to use treasures in order to get customes for the Hemkas.

would you?

They are NOT for lewd, there is nothing remotely sexy about a hempka. Stop posting you fucking degeneate

They can transform into anything though, that's got to do it for someone, right? Also, prehensile ears.

>They can transform into anything though
indeed they can

Stretchy

very cute.

Super cute

>fyeahhanazuki.tumblr.com/post/170780111286/sad-news-again-for-some-worldwide-hanazuki-fans
And now some episodes in different languages are blocked depending on where you're from.

Might be like says hopefully

That is a very logical conclusion to draw, let's go with this.

Weren’t eps already airing in Canadia? But YouTube eps aren’t blocked there

Anyone who says Kiazuki is best girl is incorrect

I just want to see her happy and suffering

Oh god what am I saying
This place has ruined me

They only aired the first couple episodes across a few channels for one weekend in January. That's it though.

hemka boots?

she should return the kiss
on his dick

does anyone have that pic someone drew of modern Hana wearing that?

>hundreds of images in the vore threads on >hours of rendering and coloring put into some of them
>and yet this is what gets me diamonds
...I accept my destiny.

lewd

new eps when?

>waiting for new eps