How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

To this?

Political Correctness

Wtf? Who is that hippie dude with Thor’s hammer?

I dont care what anyone else says, the ones i want to die horribly the most are ririr and whor

Being creatively bankrupt, and telling readers what they want instead of giving them what they want

>Dovengers

... to this?

Aiming for a new audience, but doing so in a way that discarded what old fans liked and what new fans would have recognised and also liked, all written by people at the bottom of their game.

What should have happened is the new characters are built up alongside the existing heroes and not replacing them, endearing them to the established fanbase and giving them a groundwork to launch from. This is why Kamala worked but Riri coming out of nowhere to take over from Tony didnt.

...how does she get all that hair into that little helmet?

>Black Knight
What the fuck, he's actually been in a comic during the last decade?

Yes. But it was cancelled at #5. And written by Tieri.

Ah, so business as usual with him then. Damn.

Is that The Prowler?!

who's the one to the left of thor with the golden cape. is he any good? does he have good stories?

Yes, he had his own Marvel NOW(2) series which didnt get past 6 issues IIRC.

Yes. Avengers world and exiles

That’s pretty outdated already

That's Hyperion.

Huh. Completely missed it.

>he hasnt read All-Star Hyperion

>In interviews, Doug Moench has discussed how in the late 70's, Jim Shooter's initial plan to re-energize the Marvel comics line was by killing off popular characters and replacing their secret identities with "more relatable" alter egos

>every writer and editor agreed it was a bad idea and would have ruined the company

Really makes you think

What the fuck is Miles’ web attached to?

>Showing all the world heroes
>Showing an average avenger team and new heroes.

Moon swinging, hidden spider-man ability

That Clint is too attractive. Jesus christ.

You make a bunch of shitty decisions with events, relaunches and variant covers that drive you into bankruptcy so you have to auction off your IP film rights piecemeal to keep your head above water

So when you finally have a corp who wants to make all the money, you downplay the film rights you don't have

Sad thing is... THEY'RE STILL MAKING THE SAME GODDAMN MISTAKES THAT COST THEM THOSE FILM RIGHTS IN THE FIRST PLACE

Oh, my bad. Here you go fag, what an improvement

>Hickman trash
>SJW trash
Not seeing much of a difference here.

That is showcasing the new heroes and books. You better used Avenger: no surrenders if you wanted to be updated. Or secret empire if you want to troll or something.

People up the ladder saw how many tumblr pages had panels from marvel comics or were centered around their characters so they decided to court those people. They then changed shit to appeal to this new demographic that they were desperately trying to get, all the while not realizing that those people don't buy comics.

ITT lame outrage mining with outdated news.

The Jegan-y looking power armor is rad as fuck.

You didn't miss much, they tied it in to that shitty Clone Conspiracy event.

>Avenger: no surrenders
That's damage control: the book

>Real Robbie was killed
>Clone Conspirsy'd back to life
>Clone Robbie sacrifices himself
>Real Robbie was really alive!
>All character development moot
There I saved you alot of BS. Take away from all of this was that Clone Robbie had a sweetass Prowler costume that was a custom Spider-Armor MK IV

God everything looks so fucking boring and shit

>Top 7 most interacting Avengers:
>Capt. America
>Iron Man
>Vision
>Thor
>Wasp
>Scarlet Witch
>Wonder Man
OP, Isn't this 2nd line-up defunt now? Line ups change like a flip of a dime all the time at any company. Do you have problems during the silver age when DC did legacy characters?

sjws.But they're slowly getting kicked out of Marvel. Very slowly but it;s happening

God damn is Kamala cute. Kamala best girl. Fight me.

Marvel 1963 - 2010.

They had a good run.

Supreme Power MAX series 1-18 by JMS.

It's awesome.

Yeah, and rebirth is a new52 damage control.

i don't care what anyone says, amerikas design is superb

I dont think anyone says the character design was the problem with the book. The writing was irredeemable shyte, and the art was pretty piss also

My personal takeaway was that Jamal Campbell is a really great artist.

Not the same guy.

Hyperion.
I don't know about stories, but his beard was pretty epic.

las abominaciones...

I wish the company suddenly turned disgusted by its own bullshit, fired everyone responsible for that crap and made an arc where the Punisher kills all these SJW faggots.
But I guess it's more amusing to see Marvel crash and burn. Paying for their mistakes that aren't truly new, just more visible now.

All shit compared to the best version of the Avengers.

Cant promise it was going to be good but I do feel all chances it had was shot in the foot by just throwing Deadpool and old cap into, instead of letting a world build.

Still the most awesome version of Hyperion ever done.

>But what does it mean.

That was maybe the best marvel cartoon ever made.

Aw man.

Hyperion. Gruenwald's Squadron Supreme is one of the best Justice League stories of all time.

The MCU is better

Movies pealed off a layer of fantasy making super heroes more believable and therefore subject to some of the critiques/standards/analysis people used for movies. Movies being more diverse comes from the history of movie development. Decades went by with super heroes not needing to have ethnicity beyond brown hair or token blacks.

And anyway. Who spends money on this in a patron era?

Avengers World was so damn stupid