Red hood and the Outlaws #19 Preview

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/38578-titans-heading-towards-really-major-step-in-team-s-history.html#sthash.HasXgFMV.uxfs
twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/957461170943864832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

right off the bat and my dick is out

>Scarlet
>Starfire
>Joker's Daughter
>Artemis

What is it with Jason and redheads

>Bizarro gets Connor's shirt
>crocs
I guess he's already started to go retarded

Variant

Repressed X-Gene.

He obejectivly has good taste

What would Bizarro do?

I miss starfire

Rason rodd is our Guy ?

Red Hot, the file name is correct

Lobdell is still a hack.

I haven’t been reading Outlaws, why is Bizzaro well spoken?

He got exposed to Kryptonite and it turned him into a genius.

Unfortunately, to keep it from wearing off he's been secretly exposing himself to synthetic Kryptonite that's been making him unstable.

He was degrading, and they went to Lex to fix him. In the process he was fixed 'too much' and came out incredibly smart.

Artemis best girl

And this is where the Bizarro's plot continues

Aw, she's so playful right now.

Jeez, Jason must really like that jacket

>Sexy back scars
>ArtremisXCassandra when?

What are the odds of this thing ending with Roy coming back?

newsarama.com/38578-titans-heading-towards-really-major-step-in-team-s-history.html#sthash.HasXgFMV.uxfs

Let me dream

because they finally dropped the silver age cringe.

Shouldn´t she be a little more fit?

i think donna and roy will fit in the outlaws since the titans are a team unstable.
The New outlaws:
Jason
Artemis
Roy
Donna
Bizarro
And some lantern like bleez or kyle ?

>red hood vol 1 is one of the worst things i've ever read
>red hood vol 2 is one of the better things i've ever read
>same writer

what sorcery is this?
admittedly i only read the first 3 issues or so of vol 1, I was so turned off by its depiction of starfire

I'd be down with Kyle if they pair him with Donna again

Him drawing her as his anime waifu was cute

Is that from his series? I've been meaning to get around to that sometime, and DC is reprinting it right now

I think so, but can't track down the page

I love these silly, old style covers.

Dork. Such a lovely dork.

Not a fan of the colorist, but I guess it fits the relaxed art style.

He refused Babs.
He dated Isabela, who was a blond.
Unless it's not canon anymore, at least he had sex with Talia, being emotionally weakened or not. She has black hair.

It's just that there is a lot of redheads in the DCU. Heck, everyone and their mothers know that he himself was, at certain points in the editorial history.

>Bizarro in the doorway
oh fuck

He's fun to read, tho.

I can understand. I like it too.
I liked the black one better, but still.

Inexistent unless they cancel Titans, which is a no, given that is sells slightly better than RHATO iirc.

It might be cancelled as it stands right now. The "No Justice" miniseries is changing the rosters for every team when it ends (it takes over JL, JLA, Titans, and Teen Titans)
twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/957461170943864832

Vol. 1 is fine until like half the way or a bit further. It's just a bit too wordy with the exposition boxes. But if people can read current Flash without problems, I don't see why would they complain.
Last arc or so is bland, tho.

The difference, probably, relies in the nonexistent events broking the narrative, a little less editorial meddling and an editor who actually works with the writer (or editors: they changed the guy like 3 or 4 issues ago).

Donna and, specially, Roy, are entourage for Dick. So, unless he's in the Outsiders or some other odd team, they are tied with him in his team. Which is a pity, because I like both with Jason, to be honest, and at this point, both have history with him, too.
Kyle is free, more or less: but eh, I don't see him working with Jason. It would be like two bulls fighting, or something.

So, wait.
Does this mean that there will be books disappearing and long term team changes?

Ok, now I get it. I was a bit confused about the No Justice stuff and was thinking the minis was going to put those books into a hiatus.

I would like a new JLI book a lot.

It hurts so bad they'll never let her and Jason get together.

They are already some few retards in tumblr complaining about Jason and Artemis going in a date. They're like, two, or so, but...

People sometimes, christ.

That's only because they think Jason should be sucking cock. Why are Fujoshits the worst?

See, I am not against any character sucking cocks, but it's retarded. To the bone.

It's like getting mad because the actual creative writer behind a story doesn't write your personal headcanon.

Can't have both Artemis and Donna on the same team

Also did Creeper not end up joining?

Not yet, but at this point is totally teased. He already appeared twice and we know Biz has something going on with him.

We just need to wait a few issues more, I bet. I can see him joining by Summer.

Wait, what? Why do people oppose that?

because Jason is trash and Artemis deserves better

Autism.

Apparently they are allowed to be friends alone because TRUE FRIENDSHIP.

I bet the same people bitching about the date now, didn't have objections at Roy and Jason hanging out together.

Of course not, guys can't be buds and not be flaming homo's in tumblr's eyes.

>unlike my old man
lol'd

What did he mean by that?

I feel like he's wondering that very same question.

What wouldn't he do?

Lobdell's banter is on point

>wrote Age of Apocalypse, the greatest event in comic history
>hack
hmm

>I'll show myself out, eventually

Seems to still be up in the air, but I will be pretty disappointed if the backstory Creeper and Artemis apparently share doesn't get explained/explored.

Wow. How can Wonder Woman or the wonder girls even compete?

I don't remember the bet.

You're retarded.

Is Bizarro slowly turning into a nerdy version of Kon?

I think it's just a clone joke, and a bit of teasing.

"In media res' is a thing for the writer.

It probably doesn't matter and it's just an excuse for the plot.

>Also did Creeper not end up joining?

I think after this page Bizarro will go on with his plans and that will involve the Creeper, no way they made such a big deal for him to show up if his role was only two panels long

Oddly enough, no Titans characters showed up in any of the No Justice roosters

Probably soon given Cass will need love now.

Flowers for Algernon

I'm starting to think Smartzarro can become the new status quo
After all we know there has been different ones over the years in the Prime Earth and if someone wants to use the regular one there is always the Bizarro Universe (Bizarro Boy should be from that reality after all)

> Writer denies they're flirting/will be a couple
> Heavily couple shenanigans
> Artemis demanding a date

I almost feel bad if their date actually end up screwed. And not in the good way.

>this entire thread
Shippers need to be hunted down and executed mobster style. You sick "people" and your virulent autism need to be purged.

On one side I don't want romance drama in my Outlaws and shippers are autistic, on the other, peoples rejecting a shiptease because artemis and jason is tru lesbian/gay solidarity need to back away from Rhato and start supporting comic with a legit lgbt casting.

They can't, just look how big she is.

Her last name is Grace?

Yeah, it was first mentioned during the Skwad team up IIRC

He's better than literally anyone writing for Mousevel right now

It has fuck all to do with orientation. This is about shippers and their sick delusions that absolutely every character who interacts with each other in any way MUST fuck.
>girl and boy talk to each other
>why girl and boy no fuck
It's unfortunately not just shippers either, the gender divide is one of the stupidest instances of cultural autism there is. Either females and males HAVE to madly in love, or they MUST want to brutally kill each other. There's no accepted in between because people are fucking retarded. Fucking kill yourself.

This isn't true. Many people in Sup Forums don't want Jess and Simon to be involved.

The in-media-res style Lobdell went with didn't work well for the New 52 series. If you go back on it you might want to start with issue 6, it's a prequel that shows Jason and Starfire's meeting and sets up them rescuing Roy. There's actually in interview from before the first issue came out where he says some people might be upset about it but they should wait until 6 for things to be explained. He definitely underestimated the reaction.

>Fucking kill yourself.
Most peoples are retarded and like when things cater to them, you being assblasted about it on an anonymous board won't change a fucking thing.

>or they MUST want to brutally kill each other
Protagonist and antagonist being from opposite gender don't happen too often, sadly.

Shit taste

it no different than wonder/bat or Super/Wonder

Very Sexy..

Pup pup seems to think otherwise

Pup Pup is a traitor the kryptonite baths are working and everything is going to be fine