>Could have taken the salary and just donated it all

you can never win

People are actually this stupid

yeah let's just forget about the time he raised 6m for vets in a day

never forget the 6 million

>no salary

good lord these people are scum

what do you think he will spend his eight dollars on at the end of his presidency?

Just burn the country already, we're so far gone

>donate it all
>WOW who does he think he is?? it's just a publicity stunt!

People are already trying to compare it to Hitler.

a big mac and a diet coke

If that guy had read up on it he'd know that's probably what will happen. It's a set amount so when a president opts to "take a pay cut" typically donate it to charity or the treasury.

This guy just wants to be self righteous; not informed.

You mean after the hyperinflation? He'll probably burn it for warmth.

or maybe he just wants to make america great again

No fries?

Donate TAXPAYER MONEY!!!
Wtf is fucking wrong with the faggot left????

Now liberals want Donald Trump to be in charge of tax dollars funding charities of his choice? Jesus

>tax citizens
>give tax money to president as salary
>president gives money back to citizens

broken windows economics

>private charities are not an acceptable substitute for government spending
>why is trump giving his money back to the treasury instead of private charities REEEEE

pick one, faggots.

combo meal works too

An American made good. Maybe a pair of work gloves to show the people "our work isn't over"

>Americans actually eat the burger first

What the fuck is the matter with you?

I'm actually this stupid, what actually happens? does it go to charity anyway or something?

>donate to the treasury

So, exactly what happens if he doesn't take it in the first place? Wouldn't making a "donation" actually be more self-righteous?

Liberals are saying he is doing this to avoid taxes.

Why would America pay him when he's working for Russia?

There has to be a reason he's doing this. I like Trump and don't think he's doing anything suspicious I think it's the other way around I think Trump doesn't want that money for a reason.

Oh god seriously?

>letting a fresh off the grill burger get cold
Now THIS is degeneracy

Gotta eat the fries first before they go cold

-__-

I'm stupid. Why is that a bad thing? Please help me to understand, preferably without bullying.

Sure I think it's a better idea to just not take the salary, but why is charity bad

>Takes a salary
>FUCKING DRUMPF JUST WANTS TO GET RICHER MAN! HE ALREADY HAS ENOUGH MONEY!
>Doesnt take a salary
>WHY THE FUCK ISNT DRUMPF DONATING HIS SALARY TO CHARITY INSTEAD?!
>Doesnt take a salary and donates to Charity X
>FUCKING DRUMPF DONATING HIS SALARY TO CHARITY X AND NOT CHARITY Y!
Fuck these cucks, you can never win with them.

Everyone knows you eat the fries in the car

fuck this gay earth

The government doesn't have to spend as much that way so slightly more dollars toward getting things done that will benefit future generations eternally.

>Not saving the best for last
I like him even more.

that money should have been donated to Israel who stand against all forms of diversity and muslim influence as the guardians of white culture!

19 Trillion in debt, nigger.

I'm pretty sure that's because you literally can't completely refuse pay.

>taking public money and donating it back into the public.

LOLOLOL

libs are mentally handicapped.

""""donating"""" taxpayer money

libtards everyone

The money comes from the American people's taxes, it's not his place to donate it anyways.

>using to taxpayer money to feed niggers
That's exactly what he's trying to avoid.

Avoid taxes by giving 100% of it to the government..... Liberal logic

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS FIND FLAWS?!

Can't ever win. If he had donated it, they would have said it was to the wrong charity.

Ultimately what will happen is he will be crucified for the charaties he DIDNT donate to.
Example: He donates to Make A Wish, he gets shit for not donating to Childrens Hospital, or breast cancer research, or any other of an infinite number of things the left will pull out.

>doesn't get paid
>no money to be taxed
>less niggers with welfare

trump is a genious

Fuck, some people are just so fucking cynical or bitter that they cant even acknowledge an honorable deed.

That money stays with America. There is nothing wrong with this.

>hes didn't want the money
>if he doesn't have it he cant donate it
>because he doesn't want to donate it
>because he's literally Hitler

There is no pleasing libs. The world can be a perfect utopia forged from their vision and they'd still find reasons to bitch

hahaha oh wow

so absolutely anal-annihilated, they consider this noteworthy

lol Sup Forums called it. I saw one of you faggots in the last thread said that they were going to spin it this way and you even used the exact same wording as this guy. are american liberals really that predictable?

underrated

These are the same people that whined about Trump not paying taxes.

>moves $300k/year of the federal budget for 4 years
slow clap

>"could have just taken the salary and donated it all"
So they want the President to literally funnel $400,000 of taxpayer money into private (non-profit) hands? They'd be crucifying him if he did that, too.

>the people who hate him would rather their tax dollars go directly into his pocket rather than literally anything else

WeW

based Trump.
i know it's because he's already rich as fuck, but still.

It is being donated technically.

To a specific National debt.

The money he would receive as a government employee is drawn from the same pool as the government subsidies given to charities and the like.
He would just be taking money out and putting it back in needlessly.

FBI tip submitted. Bye bye Pedro

ted kacynski's manifesto is always right

Most of them are. Some of them are so ridiculous that we can only predict them in a humorous "it's funny because no person could ever rationalize this" manner.

>I'm stupid.
You posted with an anime picture, we already knew that.

I agree with her, Soros is spending so much money to organize the commie riots all over the US. The least Trump could do is to donate some to the Soros foundation.

That's pretty much what i expected, thanks

Why are you implying he'll only be President for 8 years?

Republicans control 74% of the state legislatures. After 2018 it could easily be 75%+. That means they get to amend the constitution.

ffs you should know by now that any Trump politifact pic posted here is fake

We're in the red when it comes to spending.

There is no winning with these mental gymnastics

it's tax money you dumb faggot. You don't tax people just to give that money to charity, you fund your promises with it or you lessen the tax burden on citizens.

Friendly reminder if you don't eat all your fries before taking a single bite of your burger you are subhuman trash and will be first to go on the day of the rope

lol this can't be real, such petty shit.

>Trump not taking a salary
>"OY VEY JUST LIKE HITLER HOW COULD HE BE SO EVIL?!"

Yes, a donation can actually work as a tax shield, while a pay cut can't.

Agreed.

They go cold otherwise and you treat them like an appetizer to the burger which is the main.

>their tax dollars
really now? are you sure?

Funny thing is that (((Michael Bloomberg))) did the same thing as mayor of New York City.

Apparently the structure of presidential salary makes it difficult to outright refuse
fortune.com/2016/11/14/donald-trump-presidential-salary/

>"Trump would likely have to take the route that Kennedy and Hoover took: Donate the money to charity or to the Treasury Department. And he may be able to claim a charitable contribution as a deduction on his taxes."

>Trying to reduce deficit
>Still taking money away from Federal Government

pick one

If he doesn't take the money it'll be called a publicity stunt. If he takes the money and donates it to charity it'll also be called a publicity stunt. He's just wants the money to ge spent on American priorities.

He has the money already to donate to charity, and he does.

>pants on fire
>don is restricted to federal law that demands one has to be paid for paying work, else it is slavery

Hes literally required by law to take at least a $1 salary. He would take $0 if he could.
Youre gonna have to try harder than that, CTR

I eat like 1/8 of the fries because they're easy to dig in to right away, and then start eating the burger.
By the time I finish the burger about 1/4-1/5 of the fries will be left.

coincidentally, he was a pretty good Mayor, IMO. unlike DeBlasio, he was pretty tough on crime, and he managed to eliminate racial tension in NY, till DeBlasio ran his campaign exclusively on "LOOK AT MY BIRACIAL FAMILY IM SO PROGRESSIVE"

>Could have donated the salary
Trump not taking the salary leaves it in the government to be distributed to social services and such

unless you think it should all go to your nonbinary women's shelter in which case you are incredibly selfish

that's 400K more for dem programs

> Cats-Trump
Good evening gentleman.

"omg why didn't he take our money away and donate it to niggers?"

t. liberals

Liberals can sour grapes anything. If he had, it would have been "REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY THAT CHARITY!?"

anybody got the actual link?

Why are liberals incapable of understanding where tax money comes from?

smart user

Bro I alwayse eat the fry before the hamburger.

This. Trump confirmed he'll be taking a dollar a year. He is legally required to do this if he works for the government. Bloomberg did the same thing during his term as New York mayor.