I'm going to destroy those bullies and popular kids that made fun of me in school...

>I'm going to destroy those bullies and popular kids that made fun of me in school....by having them be defeated by my quirky hipster oddballs.

That will show them? What was her problem?

What is this?

OwO

I can’t be the only one who says “O-woo” whenever s/he sees that word, right?

tell me about that fox

I make a meowing sound

She was a spaz.

>What was her problem?
Millie didn't exactly have a regular upbringing.

She's still cute tho.

What is this from exactly?

Ozy&millie

Ima tell you what I told you about invader zim
just because the real life quirky hipster fans are dumb and gay and terrible doesn't mean the overall style and attitude itself isn't kind of fun and pleasant when it's done properly by non-shitty people and fictional characters

She likes to dance naked in puddles when it rains.

Confirmed for not reading the comic.

>it’s a yet another slice-of-life furry comicstrip
Is this what you’re talking about?

i make an oh-woh sound

i hate this thing so much

it's pronounced "O-wuu-O" you fucking mong

Yeah, she does that a few times.

I wouldn't call a classic "yet another"

What’s so special about it?

You just defended a furry comic. Be prepare to be VICIOUSLY ATTACKED.

Too old for that now.
Still has a shaving fetish, though.

one of the few times cutting of your dick and eating it made someone more stable emotionally. i just wish she did more of prunela von blart in her webcomic

this whole time i thought it was some sort of face

Hits the right notes for the first few years of it's run like Kevin and Kell did. Not 'special' like omgwtfmindblowingorgasm. I mean, it's SOL furry comic, what the hell do you want?

you don't pronounce it as anything, you fags
it's a fucking face

It's old (hence a classic) and it's a comfy newspaper style read.

yea no shit but because it uses letters you still pronounce it as a word
the correct way to pronounce that face is "O-wuu-O"

Oh - w - oh .

>one of the few times cutting of your dick and eating it
W-what?

>previously doug simpson

user posted it on Sup Forums, therefore it must be true.

Actually David Craig Simpson.

OP Here

Former member of Define Cynical, the fan forum for this comic. Ask me questions.

How many posters were registered? What was it like to have an entire forum for just 1 webcomic? Are you a faggot?

Its funnier to "Oh whoa what's this?"

I didn't know Dana is trans. That explains why the chair of the convention I worked for offered her a booth and a panel despite having nothing to do with the fandom

is david truly happy now?

I can think of 2 fandoms she actually makes content for.

I also read it in Mei's voice, from Overwatch. She has a line where she says "wartch this", I just fudge it up in my head.

I think we had 300+ at one point. Although I left for the last two years of its run.

It was okay. We had a small community of drawers, writers, played forum games, got some group photos. Terribly furry though. We were upset when she changed websites and dropped our link.

Gay? Nope. Shocker.
I don't know. David was cool. Posted acoustic covers of Nirvana and The Beatles, his favorite bands.

Couldn't remember the exact reaction to his gender change. Hey, David posted a note on his Livejournal. I think we were surprised.

Just remembered I have something to post. Own the previous ones as well.

I like how the word "drawer" is becoming a real thing.

Ozy and Millie deserved more Rule 34 than it has.

I also own that, all the other books and everything's eventual.

>Ended 2008
Were does the fucking time go?

>it's a fucking face
No, it's cancerous shit that doesn't belong here. And what do we do with cancerous shit that doesn't belong here? That's right, we filter it.

>i don't want anyone to reply to this so i'll reply to it telling people not to reply to it. that'll solve everything!

Clean your fucking room mate.

Phonestically I hear “ah WOO, what’s this?”

Oowoo. Easy. Anyone saying anything else is being purposefully obtuse. Ignore them.

Cute webcomic, one of my favorites, but I prefer the earlier stuff compared to the later stuff. Although the marriage was nice.

This comic feels like it was made by a mentally ill person for mentally ill people.

I wonder why I don't see it on Sup Forums more often then.

Akunim is that you????

Because, as many anons said before, if there is nothing really controversial or super exceptional IN THE WORK ITSELF, Sup Forums normally ignores it. There needs to be something to argue over, or something extraordinary to praise.

This reminds me of that OP that had Sup Forums draw seals,cats,dogs,mice, and rabbits.

Where did he go?

my fucking dick

Last thread:
He may come back, he may give up. No one knows.

Is there a mega for all the comics?

>cutting of your dick and eating it
OK I need to come clean here. I was the dude who kept reposting that pic of the homemade tranny who cut open their own nutsack, removed their testicles, fried them, diced them and then served them as party favors with decorated toothpicks but later discovered that WASN'T Simpson, just some random nutter (or should I say, former nutter) who vaguely resembles Simpson.

My bad.

IT WAS YOU
do you have any idea how many people i've told that dana simpson cut off his dick and ate it?

YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

IF IT WASN'T DAN< WHO THE FUC WS IT!?!?!

Aw, I remember this. It may be heresy but I liked this comic more then Kevin and Kell.

Figured Millie for a Trade School girl and Ozy as a World Bummer, touring the country and somehow ending up hopping country to country.

Foxes are the most retarded creatures in the world

Why the fuck did this artist have to go so fucking crazy?

man these april o'neil redesigns keep getting weirder