Um Guys.... ?

What fags still actually drink Pepsi?

Might as well take 'em down.

$150 Billion Dollar Corporation..

If they fall, no one else tries this stupid shit on the Trump Train again.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/13/massive-stewardship-fail-pepsico-ceo-tells-trump-supporters-to-take-their-business-elsewhere/
mountainx.com/blogwire/activists-alter-welcome-to-pepsitown-billboard-to-read-welcome-to-lovetown/
senomyx.com
naturalnews.com/049367_aborted_babies_flavor_chemicals_food_corporations.html#ixzz4Q2gvOfMG
suredividend.com/pepsicos-22-billion-dollar-brands-future-growth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_PepsiCo
gizmodo.com/what-trumps-boycotting-supporters-will-be-living-withou-1788958366
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white people love mountain dew

Bump.

I keep seeing Pepsi mentioned, but I missed the background story about this. Too busy being a single childless man who masturbates to anime and makes America great again, I guess.

Can somebody summarize this Pepsi controversy for me?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/13/massive-stewardship-fail-pepsico-ceo-tells-trump-supporters-to-take-their-business-elsewhere/

Is it made with human baby fetus?

CEO told Trump supporters to take their business elsewhere. She told half of America to fuck off.

Coke>shit> Pepsi

>Don't buy any of the Pepsico brands so I can't boycott
Awwww

Too bad there isn't a global competitor to Pepsi that tastes almost the same.

>she
Sorry ladies. Another powerful woman makes another ass hat mistake.

coke is objectively superior.

You realize feminists who never buy games manage to boycott gaming industries and succeed, right?

I drink mtn dew because I'm a greasy neckbeard. I'll die if I stop drinking it, OP...

NC here, we're legally obligated to drink Pepsi products, it's in the state's by laws.

>Asheville was known as Pepsitown before it became beer city

citations needed

Stop my dad works for them and he already got one pay cut this year

Pepsi is actually pretty generic among other generic colas.
Coke is as close to distinctive as it gets without treading into suicide territory.

Wrong. Fair trade organic coffee is GOAT

only fat pigs drink soda..

It's a joke faggot.

But the pepsitown thing is true. We even had a controversy about it and a fucking billboard like 18 months ago

Coke tastes better anyway

Hahahahaha, HOLY SHIT, women in positions of power make TERRIBLE decisions. That dumb bitch just risked tanking PepsiCo stock--- and CEO's are held LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE for ensuring the financial well-being of their corporation.

If the stock falls far enough, and investors are pissed enough, they have the right to sue Indra Nooyi for every penny she's got. I hope they do, lads... I hope they do.

This is true. I am anonbarista.

they insulted the emperor

looks like your dad has to find a new job soon

Pepsi owns Gatorade? Fuck. Well, fine, I'll find something else.

Sorry Canada, it's been a rough few days. Ura good feller, don't fret none.

mountainx.com/blogwire/activists-alter-welcome-to-pepsitown-billboard-to-read-welcome-to-lovetown/

How the fuck can someone become a CEO of such a massive company and be such a fucking retard?

He's 3 years from full pension pls

I don't want to have to support them

Drink 2-3 cans a day of Pepsi. Not anymore. Switching to coke

>How the fuck can someone become a CEO of such a massive company and be such a fucking retard?

Pic very related.

YES. BEWARE.
Nearly four years have passed since the Obama administration gave PepsiCo approval to continue its use of aborted human fetal tissue in flavor-enhancing research

PepsiCo gets its flavor from :
company based out of California (SD) known as Senomyx --> senomyx.com

>PRODUCT LIST (containing HEK 293)
boycott this shee , do not let them attaint you!
naturalnews.com/049367_aborted_babies_flavor_chemicals_food_corporations.html#ixzz4Q2gvOfMG

Mountain Dew is great. Pepsi is shit. Coca-Cola is great. Dr. Pepper is great. 7Up is great.

Fuck Pepsi Co. for what they said.

literally nowhere in here did she say to take business elsewhere

dont i fucking know it man

i like to squirt a little orange in there if im at a fountain

I know this feel user
>Drink 2x 2 litres bottles of pepsi
>""Muh addiction""
>Nothing good to drink
>Inb4 water
Whats a good replacement mah family

>Mountain Dew

Hate to break it to you, but... PepsiCo manufactures Mt. Dew and all the products in pic related.

Any niggerfaggots have meme ideas? I'm ready to spin up photoshop on this bad boy.
Fuck anyone who insults the God-emperor. Macys is closing stores right and left.

i'll never do the dew again

The only good thing here is Tropicana which they bought a while back. Sierra Mist used to be okay once in a while but they got rid of the real sugar in it because clearly aborted fetuses and corn syrup are a better option.

by being a woman

Simple,don't buy their products. My father was an IT manager for them and they were a shit company back then too. Remember they own frito lay too. Boycott all of pepsico products. Not just pepsi

Mountain Dew can be bought by another company when Pepsi is destroyed. Surely someone will buy it.

>>PepsiCo’s 22 Billion Dollar Brands & Future Growth

suredividend.com/pepsicos-22-billion-dollar-brands-future-growth/

Lots of work to do Anons

I don't buy/drink a lot of junk, but I noticed some brands I occasionally buy are part of Pepsi and I didn't even know it. Now that I know, I will steer clear.

it's his beverage of choice

cm cuck

pepsi max addiction is fucking real man

i drink like 10 litres of it a week.

Redbull cola is probably the best cola I've ever tasted. Too bad it's so fucking expensive or my fridge would be full of it. It makes a heavenly jack and coke.

Beer.

that stupid leftist cunt was also complaining about the stock owners, get this, the stock owners wanting to have a say in how their company is being run.

Can we meme the destruction of this company? We need to send a clear message to companies of this nation.

Kek has blessed me.

This is fantastic. I fucking love Pepsi and Lays potato chips - so it'll hurt all the more when I boycott them until they have a new CEO.

Coke like a regular God damn human.

Damn..

Just drink coke.

It'll taste a bit off for 2 or 3 days, until you get used to it, and then you'll think nothing of it.

Twice. KEK wills this company's demise.

Mountain Dew is gross

t. Whitest man on the east coast

>What fags still actually drink Pepsi?

Pepsi makes money off of more than just Pepsi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_PepsiCo

>Liberals have become openly, proud of their materialistic lifestyle

>Conservatives fighting against it

Wtf I didn't even notice the second get. Kek will that Pepsi should be destroyed. We need your best memes to bring them down.

The only Pepsi product I touch is lays. Giving up chips is too easy

just trade them for Herr's Sour Cream and Onion

Who listens to them?

I can't dew without my code red

>take down (((Pepsi)))
>((((((Coke)))))) becomes a Global Superpower as the only major cola and has a global market monopoly
Nice job doing free work for the carbonated jew

Implying Pibb isn't better

I gave up Mountain Dew on sunday. There goes my /tg/ fuel.

?>>gizmodo.com/what-trumps-boycotting-supporters-will-be-living-withou-1788958366

Fuck these assholes...every last one of them

Pstt!...go here....

Bump for Justice Anons

I'll enjoy a sugary carbonated beverage only on occasion, but Pepsi is never on my list.

Will you get cancer if you only drink diet Pepsi?

Asking for a friend

Fuck off Coke shill

Pedialite. It's in the baby isle but it has more electrolytes and less sugar.

I used to drink Jack and Coke because they set up factories in 'Nam just so that soldiers abroad could have a taste of home.
Then in recent years they started crying about global warming, so now I just drink Royal Crown and Crown Royal.

NYPA you fucktard

Fuck..
I just bought pepsi too...
FUCKK!!
Time to get on the coke train with mayor Rob Ford.

No, cancer patients love mountain dew.

Enjoy your estrogen

I live in NC, pepsi capitol.
prefer coke

#Notmysoda

Pass it on.

sprite and 7-up are the same thing

There are plenty of alternative Mountain Dews at your grocery store.

The Coke knock offs name was nearly as good but I never see it anymore.

Powerade

#makecolagreatagain

your welcome

>drinking soda
what the fuck is wrong with americans

Mello Yello?

I purely drink it as a caffeine vector, when I get tired of coffee. Bad, I know, but such is life.

MY is badly underrated in my opinion. But there's something about drinking Coca Cola classic out of an iced glass bottle that's unlike anything else. The Wal Mart brand cola can't compete.

Surely they will just fire this bitch right? I mean, she is going to put thousands of people out of work with comments like this.

THATS WHAT YOU THINK!

let this company burn and just sell to their niche markets.

we need to start making ads like
>pepsi its NOT for white people
>pepsi doesnt want straight ppl drinking it.

Nah I think it was called Volt?

Had like 2 funny commercials then died slowly off.

Either way can someone post that Co. Web so we know what other brands the heretics peddle us.

>there are people who think they are redpilled that ingest such garbage jew NWO "food" products.

No sir they are not. I say good day!

Pepsi MAX is better than Diet Coke or Coke Zero

debate me

>enjoying a common beverage

What is wrong with people?!