Sup Forums 100% unified behind Trump in a presidential race that rips the country apart

>Sup Forums 100% unified behind Trump in a presidential race that rips the country apart
>literally killing itself a civil war over the Secretary of State position that nobody else cares about
never change, Sup Forums

Hilary clinton managed to fuck up the middle east as sec state. It matters.

Guiliani should be AG.

>100% unified
Do you use this website?

CTR doesn't count

Bolton just wants to bomb everyone, fuck him.

if Bolton is anything like he was at the UN, he's unapologetically realpolitik and isn't afraid to tell libshits that nations work in their best interest and don't give a fuck about 'global agendas' if they don't have to

Secretary of state is THE most important position in the government

Rowdy for AG you ignorant leaf

no it isnt, its a cake roll you use as a stand in for the president in dealing with the sub-presidential diplomacy roles required as head of state. Trump and Giuliani are on the same page.
you have to be able to represent the position of the president

Bolton is a fucking scumbag.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

but did you get over 300 confirmed kills tho?

>leaf
I thought you guys got IP blocked

>Position nobody cares about
>Hillary mother fucking Clinton
You must be new here. Also, since Trump is watching:

1. Bolton for SECSTATE
2. Rudy for AG

>morons freak out over "Trump gonna destory the world"
>ignore important minutia that makes the world go round
Is it any surprise no one else cares? There are millions of people in the US who think they can abolish the Electoral College by complaining.

>100% unified

Man you r/the_donald niggers have a warped perception of Sup Forums

could we please stop posting that kike with the lenses and dyed hair

Bolton is far superior to Rudy as SoS

prove me wrong

no

she's clearly slavic, look at her fingers

he had kind of a reputation for being a grade A jerkass.