Animals that havent been used as comic hero/villain themes

Animal themed characters are common in comics, like The Rhino, Killer Croc, Mandrill, etc. But what are some animals that have yet to become gimmicks in DC/Marvel comics? Pic related comes to mind. Hippos are no joke, they're actually pretty aggressive.

Can you think of a character that uses an animal we haven't seen yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZffIh0-NA
youtube.com/watch?v=VjE0Kdfos4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Can you think of a character that uses an animal we haven't seen yet?
Yep, but they're getting more common these days.

Well with time and a laundry list of fauna, I wouldn't be surprised. I got an idea for a chinchilla; Wind Chilla, a fur coat wearing, ice themed villain.

Been there
Done that

Well fuck, I stand corrected

>yfw you read that hippos kill more people in Africa than lions and crocos combined

Hippos don't fuck around and are some of the most aggressive murderous assholes you don't want to mess with.

Hot!

one of the characters im planning to use is a thylaccine alien hunter, who has that extremly wide jaw that can grab a victims head and snap their neck, and lets out a piercing war scream like the real tasmanian wolf did

I like it.

The Plastic-Man cartoon from the 70s had a hippo villain.

lions and crocs (aside from gustave) kill because of hunger, self-protection, territory.

hippos kill because they want to.

though how much of the death is because they go for bunches instead of solo kills?

bunch as in they flip over river boats

by this point its such an overused trope you wont find any
try to get inspiration from something else, what about a duct tape themed vilain?

Peter Potamus?

Eh, High Evolutionary projects feel like cheating
Tell that to Red Lion. Which I know, its basically Priest's own Black Panther for DC, but still, animal themed. Any Toucan villains I'm not aware of?

For OP

was looking for others but this came up on google.

Comic heroes/villains, not cartoons

Hipflask.

if there are others then i would love to post those instead.

as such, that's all we got so far

seriously these fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZffIh0-NA
youtube.com/watch?v=VjE0Kdfos4Y

Blacksad and Elephantmen + Hip Flask. Read it, it's good.All kind of furrys.

Tiger beetles are so fucking fast that they go blind. Why? Their eyes cant gather enough light to form an image in their little bug brains: they are too fast, even for their own bodies. As a result, they can only sprint short distances, otherwise their vision becomes blurry as hell. Still, fuckers are ridiculously fast.
Now the problem is that speedsters are hilariously limited and unless you have speed force, you are gonna be a poor man's Flash

Killing Bites

That hippo looks like it's spewing shit out of its mouth and ass in the thumbnail.

Why didn't Eggman fuck her?

I thought that was a fucking Panda-Anteater Chimera at first.

Have you seen Rimba Racer, user?

Maybe he's just not furry.

same

There was a plastic man cartoon?

Hornbills come to mind, but I'm sure as fuck somebody has already made a villain based on them. Stuff like that can't be original anymore.

>Implying he didnt in a moment of weakness and Thunderbolt couldn't get enough