Black Panther

I didn’t see an early screening of this movie. There isn’t a certain scene that will cause a shitstorm on the net.

Lets just say there may or may not be a scene where T’Challa does an interview with the media. Someone definitely doesn’t criticize the fact Wakanda has a hereditary absolute monarchy. T’Challa surely doesn’t quip back about how democracies are prone to electing “dangerous demogauges”.

Not gonna click the spoiler but damn that’s big if true.

Sorry did that trigger you?

I doubt it
The plot has been leaked and if such a thing did happen it would have spread by now

>Hitler
>Mussolini
>Andrew Jackson

What’s wrong? He’s right.

>A quip
>Being leaked in plot details

Hes right though. Not about americans but other shitholes with elections

Okay, and?

>Not about americans
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I really hope they cut that. Please. The shitposting will be endless.

Please don’t.

Will it? I thought Sup Forums liked dictatorship.

The difference in shitposting will be minimal.

Isn’t there also a scene where they talk about how famous people like Issac Newton got their discoveries from Wakanda?

Seen the movie.

It's fake.

T'Challa doesn't even talk to press in the movie.

Now that's some shitposting I can get behind.

Yeah nah. We would have known about that long ago. There would be clickbait articles about that shit.

Fuck everything you just said and instead make me believe these Panther Punchers aren't as stupid as they look/

Fake and gay. Sup Forums here and T'Challa is /our guy/

LONG LIVE MONARCHICAL ETHNOSTATES

who give a fuck about skin color, dude has a fucking vibranium suit of armor.

>Andrew Jackson
But Andrew Jackson was right.

Guy who saw an early screening here. I can confirm this is fake. What actually happens is someone in the audience (working with the bad guys to start a riot) calls T'Challa "a white man on the inside" because he lived in America and people start chanting "white man". He sighs, a few seconds pass, then he yells "AT LEAST I'M NOT A NIGGER!".

The rest of the movie was perfectly normal, but the theatre was dead silent after that part.

Guy who was deeply involved in the script here, these jokers are clueless.

The most controversial scene was when he was asked how Wakanda managed to exceed all expectations of development and he revealed the mandatory sterilization of undesirables.

>Andrew Jackson
I’ve always been curious, but what exactly does cock taste like?

Hitler wasn’t elected. He was appointed chancellor by president Hindenburg, who defeated him in the election. Then when Hindenburg died, he wrapped the presidency up into his own office.

Hitler lost his election and then took over in a coup after the guy who won died. Mussolini never even pretended to be elected, he marched into Rome with a bunch of blackshirts and threatened civil war if he wasn't appointed as dictator (he had a lot of support in the military at this time), so the king relented.

I t might not be Sup Forums but if there's anything I've learned, one man, one vote is the way to go.

Vetinari is the man, and he gets the vote.

I'd still take dangerous demagogues with checked power over genetic lottery with absolute power.

Wakandans are assholes.

>Not about americans
Every President from Kennedy until now, thay all have been pretty shit, and just managers hired by big companies

Preach.

>Not about americans

That's merely stating a fact. Democracies do elect demagogues.

The fact you think it's an allusion to Trump is telling.

Jackson would know since he sucked a lot of it.

How could they betray Trump after he supported their film?

Those usually don't remain checked.