How would Timmy get out of this one?

How would Timmy get out of this one?

Cant wait to traumatize my neighbors kids with this one. Thanks OP

I wish that baby was in another woman's uterus!

Put it up for adoption.

>Can't wish to do harm to humans

Then explain everything that ever happened to Vicky.

Can't he wish to travel back in time to prevent himself from having sex?

I wish the condom didn’t break!

And then this will become america in 10 years. Good job user

its a clump of cells, it is not human

But fetuses arent people

>Embryo
>Human
L O L

Pay for an abortion rather than wish for it? If he lacks funds, he can wish for something and then sell it, he's done it before, just not purposely for money right off the bat.

So what most of Europe has become now.

>defiling best girl like this

Give the /ss/ to Vicky and leave Wanda alone she doesn’t deserve it.

Pretty much. I still dont comprehend their refusal to deport rapefugees or acknowledge that they are the problem. So many violent revolutions and uprisings will happen if the governments their continue to ignore it.

Will a fairy half-breed count as human?

Objection!

Female fairies can't get pregnant, the male fairies are the ones that carry the baby.
See: Season 6 Episode 1 "Fairly Odd Baby"

Based on that, Wanda is not in fact pregnant but instead trying to scam Timmy out of his money!

fake and gay, everyone knows it's the male fairy that gets pregnant

>roasties
>human

Why?

Wish for immediate delivery of the baby. If it's premature, the problem will take care of itself. If not, get a rock or wish for a gun, kill it, then wish for the body to disappear. Problem solved.

Go to Arby's, think of a solution later.

How did they get away with this?

Mpreg is my favorite fetish because of how much it terrifies most of Sup Forums.

Typical winged roastie behavior

wish it was never conceived/never will be born

I wish for a coat hanger

Dude..... IS THAT EFFIN LOSS?!

Loss doesn't have dialogue.

>because of how much it terrifies most of Sup Forums
Seems reasonable. Imagine giving birth through your penis.

Go back in time, easy

Timmy just wished that Cosmo was the father, and it backfired and sent the existing fetus into Cosmo so that he’d give birth to it.

Women don’t give birth through their clits and the penis is the equivalent of that organ not the labia. If anything it wouldn’t be able to get out until you surgically removed it. God I hope Kojima really does go the mpreg route for Death Stranding.

Because i hate those little shits and all the noise they make next to my apartment.

The fuck is a roastie and why do i keep seeing it posted here

It terrifies alot of people. Why do you think the facehugger scene was so scary.

I dont understand this. How do you kill a baby with a coat hanger. Where is this fromv

but where would the baby be in the first place, mpreg is stupid

Wow! Do it again

Not if he wishes that the Earth expands at a rate so its population density remains static.

It’s a derogatory term for ‘female i don’t like.’

that's only fairy/fairy pregnancy

I find the idea of hosting life arousing and want to be a surrogate. The idea of males hosting life is especially arousing because of the confusion, disgust, panic, and all the emotions that come with it.

Thats still a problem because rednecks, ghettos, and muslims and other of societys refuse are making more babies then they can handle, and as a result chop down forests and over use resources to keep their uneducated subhuman bloodlines alive.

It's because your entire worldview is constructed on misinformation and propaganda

>The idea of males hosting life is especially arousing because of the confusion, disgust, panic, and all the emotions that come with it.
Thats sadistic i like the way you think user. Whats your favorite horror movie?

In some places and time periods when abortion was illegal people would try to do it at home by twisting a coat hanger into the desired shape, shoving it up the cooch, and swirling the hook around in there hoping to just scoop out the fetus without too badly damaging the woman. A lot of women bled to death from this.

To be fair I think the idea of “magic mpreg baby” with no explanation is stupid. It’s more that an advanced race would be able to alter the biology of a human male so that he could have a pouch to carry offspring until their mature in the way a seahorse does.

But you can just wish for more forests.

How is exactly what is happening in europe misinformation? Sounds like eurocuck is mad that someone insulted and pointed out flaws in his previous country.

Forced impregnation without consent sounds like harm to me user.

I dont want these shitpiles of humans to live and prosper at all. Even then theyll kill off many species regardless.

Do you mean pure horror or just movie with horror elements? Pan’s Labyrinth if the latter and the first Saw if the former. I actually used to write self insert Saw fanfiction in middle school because I’m a little bit of a masochist.

Combination of Sup Forums containment failing and incels being banned on reddit.

What if it's a woman on IVF or something?

At least post the rest

I don't think anyone is terrified as much as they just don't care for the autism overload.

Congrats on being autistc enough to enjoy that fetish.

>I actually used to write self insert Saw fanfiction in middle school because I’m a little bit of a masochist.
Id imagine it myself but i can relate. I want to get either in comics, animation, or film making and alot of the stories i want to write have horror elements to them.

I dont get this, is cosmo a plank of wood?

Wait so did he wish for a coat hanger afterall?

Well at least I’m not the deforestation guy.

What kind of horror to you enjoy? I’m not really into slasher or gore anymore. I prefer subtle and psychological.

Give source in this artist

I don't follow the logic.

__ ____ ____?

What if Timmy wished for everyone in the world to be geniuses?

LOL

“Roastie” as in the vagina looks like roast beef because it’s been used up as she’s a whore. Now you’re fed and off you go.

huh

Both. Honestly i like slasher and gore, especially the dark humor kind like army of darkness. What psychological horror films do you like?

It just never gets old.

>I wish for a rock!

For conservative christian like Butch, I'm surprised he went through with that

I think ive found a new favorite artist

>bunch of people going to work
Better than the current state it's in

I know its memed alot but how conservative is butch. If he allowed this then i cant imagine him being to extremist.

He’s made tons of gay jokes in the past as well. Timmy’s Indian friend was outright gayer for him than the cast of Steven Universe. He even said something along the lines of “But in my dream you were on a white horse.” Butch didn’t used to think about “muh politics” all the time and just made jokes he thought were funny.

>fetus
>person
Kek. Good to see the show still has humor

Because the stories about rape are fabricated

Enough to censor the ghosts in DP into cross-dimensional entities

Zygote’s don’t have rights.

>How is exactly what is happening in europe misinformation?
Crime in Europe is going down, not up.

Just like the fetus amirite

If you woke up tomorrow and found an alien made womb with a fetus implanted in your torso cavity, what would you do?

God damn, that's stupid.

Fox news says otherwise

I love how only retards with no argument fall back to a meme strawman

Call a doctor.

I’d wonder why they didn’t just use my regular uterus.

>Because the stories about rape are fabricated
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love how you hypocrites say a woman can never lie about rape, but when its against a muslim you betray your beliefs and call her a lying whore

Sell it to the government and use the money to pay for teen abortions

>Crime in Europe is going down, not up.
Is that what sweden is telling you?

No dumbass. He's making Cosmo be a computer while his wife, Wanda, is doing a Camshow in the computer while Timmy jacks off to her in front of him.

It's pretty fucked up.

An alien fetus wouldn't survive a human uterus, duh

Wait a minute. This is a legitimate post from the Arby's marketing team, isn't it?