Just started this and why is her voice so deep? She sounds like Kathy Griffin

Just started this and why is her voice so deep? She sounds like Kathy Griffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7DjwYt7F8
youtube.com/watch?v=pNdeNAUwEPg
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh_OKVop9DQ
youtu.be/RvCrU_v1B7o?t=121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know Mar that's just how my voice is!
COOO

I think it's cute

wow i have never failed at anything harder in my life

Because it's a terrible show made by a le quirky tumblr feminist

Sexually receptive females have deeper voices.

wings

What the fuck happened to the threads, now that I think of it? Did this show stop airing?

Cuz her VA is deep-voiced. Ever see 'The Middle'?

Oh so didn't randomly make a bird noise.
COOO

there's at least two other threads up right now. it went away for awhile because pic related only allows quality content on his imageboard, and there's no way to generate quality content about an actively airing show that goes on a short midseason hiatus.

I don't know. All I know is she is my waifu and I love her deeply

I've spotted you, Riverposter

That's fucking true

Lots of smoking from her corncob pipe, obviously.

in what world is kathy griffin's voice deep?
why do people expect highschool freshmen to sound like little kids?

Well you don't expect them to sound like Emma Stone, do you?

That fag's been on a rampage recently. I've had quite a few completely inoffensive threads with civil discussion deleted for seemingly no reason, like that one discussing Cat Noir's outfit. I know it's just a janitor because I don't even get warnings so it's just some dick deleting threads he personally doesn't like and being careful not to draw any attention to the fact that he deleted them because there's no accountability on this site.

You just gave me a new fetish.

Probably because like shows the last 5-6 years have gone they get actors to voice kids who cannot sound young. I'm half-surprised she's played by someone with acting experience and not one of the writers or storyboarders.

Everytime I hear someone on Sup Forums complain about a highschool-aged girl not having a high pitched voice I figure they've just watched so much anime they've forgotten what girls actually sound like.

Because they just didn't care.

You just answered your own question.

>The shrill screeches of a Japanese banshee
I'll take ashtray larynx any day.

Except anime voice actors are women too which means that girls DO sound like that.

you watch too much chip munks maybe ?

Wouldn't be surprised if some anime voice actresses just deliberately pitch their voices unnaturally high for teenage girls. They're often played by adults as well, so they could just be overcompensating for what they're "supposed" to sound like.

Because some teenage girls have deep voices

Aoi Yuuki started voice acting when she was a teenager and if anything she pitches her voice lower for her voice acting roles compared to her normal speaking voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7DjwYt7F8

Also, the show is literally based on anime. Without anime this show wouldn't exist. It's not exactly a stretch to want it to sound like anime.

She's voiced by Eden Sher, who has a kinda deep voice. But it's really cute. I unironically have a crush on Eden Sher.

that was the only show I'd watch on ABC for years. nice show, but I kinda grew out of it after I left for college and lost track of the show when Sue went off to university.

Wow, kinda deep chin too.

UWAAAA, MAARUKO-KUN~!

Man, her normal speaking voice is so much more bearable:
youtube.com/watch?v=pNdeNAUwEPg

>why do people expect highschool freshmen to sound like little kids?

They watch too much anime where every girl sounds like a helium huffing chipmunk.

And honestly even some little girls have fairly low voices. My sister has always had a deep-ish voice since she was a kid.

I bet the Japanese dub of this show is better than you give it credit for.

What's with this board and its anime boogeyman? The problem is that she sounds like a 60 year old woman, not a teenager. Anime doesn't even come into it. You guys are a little insecure.

I have heard it, and I like it.

I was actually shitposting if the original version sounded like that, in response to how the show should "sound like anime"

youtube.com/watch?v=Kh_OKVop9DQ

Star is voiced by Rin, make of that what you will

Yes but she is blonde and mewman only Japanese are so high pitched.

I swear, if Sup Forums were around in 1992, anons would be complaining that Laura sounds like a 40 year old chain smoker even though her voice actor was actually like 16 or something.

Star is proud African 7 foot tall, 12+inches, good genetics.

Francesca Smith was, what, 11-12-13 when Hey Arnold was being produced and she always sounded quite deep.

The Simpsons has had more of a problem with realistic little girl voices since most of the time they use Hollywood actresses like Anne Hathaway that sound way off.

>everyone complains Star's voice is too deep
>no one complains Jackie's and Janna's voices are too deep

>anime boogeyman
Maybe you shouldn't trot out standard anime shitposts then.

>some
Almost all of them unless they get jobs specifically calling for them to sound masculine or 'mature'. It's no secret that anime girls don't sound like actual Japanese girls.

Or look like them or act like them.

I hear they do this for ratings purposes?

That too, but I'd hope fewer people need to be told Japan isn't actually 2d.

Yes because it looks more prestigious to have Reese Witherspoon or Anne Hathaway on the episode credits than a professional voice actor even though the latter could do a better-sounding little girl voice.

And no, there aren't battling robots fighting in the streets of Tokyo and high school doesn't consist of helium-voiced girls having lesbian orgies in the locker room.

That it is

Japan has weird attitudes towards homosexuality. It's considered ok for teens to experiment with each other because kids be kids, but homosexual acts among adults aren't so accepted, they're seen as being people who can't grow up.

Wait, when did Anne Hathaway do a voice on the Simpsons? I don't remember that.

God OP what are you twelve years old? How do you let kid fags on Sup Forums dupe you into watching this kind of crap? Well whatever, it's your life.

>implying this isn't true.

So she says "I thought everyone on Earth was named Diaz." Is this a subtle dig at the immigrant problem?

>a crush on Eden Sher

Good taste. Would love to at least get to know her... she seems fun. Plus she's single so....

Yeah, I agree. She seems pretty down to earth and funny. I’d like to hang out with her if I could!

She reminds me of someone

>Plus she's single so....
how could someone that cute be single? then again, she's in LA where she'd be average level attractive compared to her peers, so....

youtu.be/RvCrU_v1B7o?t=121
She's actually pretty cute... I like the way she sits!

Is this what we should expect for the upcoming season?

Well, at least that explains why Season 3 has been so bad.

Eden Sher gets better at voice acting as the series go on tho.

Would you Sup Forums?

>Flat as an plank of wood
Is daron nefcy supposed to be what star is based off of

Left or right?

Who's your favoourite character? And why is it Janna?

Jackie.
Because massive, heavy breasts.

What about Heekapoo?

But Jackies strengths are her hips and thighs

Jackie is younger.

>this board

absolutely. Nefcy a cute.

Yes

No

This might be the first time she isn't smiling like some demon at me

she's got her moments. some folks just aren't very good at taking pictures.

That's still a creepy photo

>implying the demon smile doesn't make it hotter
She'd probably drool all over herself looking at you sleep and use your hand to schlick herself.

would you?

>She'd probably drool all over herself looking at you sleep and use your hand to schlick herself
nice

They aren't massive though, and if ranked your "favourites" based on breast size, Angie, Foolduke, etc. would be higher.

Stop thinking about lewding Jackie

Jackie Lewd Thomas

you can't tell me what to do motherfucker

I like Marco because he is a compassionate friend, who tends to be sassy from time to time and he’s generally a good boy (though he could have been better to Jackie, obviously).

Plus, he can pull off a masculine and feminine look, which is good for a number of reasons.

So he's basically Steven from SU

Marco doesn’t cry nearly every bomb. The only time he was close to it was when he assumed Star died, like twice.

It's wrong to generalize that all of Japan is like this. Frankly your post reads like you read it in an article somewhere and yet you're trying to speak like you experienced it firsthand.

It's funny how when you have real experience on a subject, you realize just how surface level and inaccurate the documentaries and news reports on the same subject are. And then it makes you realize, maybe the rest of them aren't so accurate either and you just didn't realize it because you didn't know anything about the subject.

so are you a gay on japan?

please sir the correct term is faggot

>criticizes user's post
>doesn't actually refute anything he said

>problem glasses
Dropped.

they're aware of this