What are the best Sup Forums representations of each alignment?

What are the best Sup Forums representations of each alignment?

Here's the template if you want to make one

The top row is all Neutral Good.

Superman is the literal embodiment of Lawful Good.

Tarantulas makes for a pretty good Chaotic Evil.

Superman is DEFINITELY not against skirting the law in pursuit of doing the right thing

Contrary to popular belief, the "Lawful" in Lawful Good does not literally mean following the law. It would be more accurate that they constantly strive for Truth and Justice and the American way

Here is how the handbook describes it:
>A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished.

Exactly, a whistle blower would still be considered lawful good even though he's technically breaking the law. It's the motives and methods behind ones actions that determines their alignment.

Superman is symbolic in this case because he's supposed to always do the right thing. So when he criticizes or acts against some government agency, it represents how they aren't putting what is right before anything else.

It really depends on the iteration. Golden Age Supes was easily Neutral Good while Silver Age became extremely Lawful Good (along with most DC heroes.) Since then he's kind of straddled the line between them

Lawful Neutral.

Switch Diana and Bruce

The Spectre isn't particularity lawful, he doesn't give a shit about earth laws, has rebelled against heaven more than once, and he care more about exacting vengeance than upholding justice.

What exactly is the difference between that and neutral good?
The whole system gets a little grey for me especially in the good area.

Pretty sure Dredd is Lawful Lawful

LG strives for some kind of order and reason to their actions beyond simply their own desires or orders. "Law" can be interpreted as a personal code or morality stance that is important to them. Supes has a strong moral compass and center, he's doing good for good's sake. Some of the best little Supes moments are where he wants to take someone down as Clark Kent rather than Superman, because it shows that even the little guy can get something big done, and that idea is more important to people than simply Superman stopping another bad guy. That's mainly the difference I draw between Supes and Bats, with no insult to Bats this way, but. Bats is a crimestopper, Supes is a superhero. One prevents evil and crime as the prerequisite, the other prospers good and helping as the prerequisite.

Not sure I'd agree with about 5 of your squares.

I mean, he IS the law after all.

Where would two face be on this chart

He covers all three aspects of the Neutral section.
Harvey Dent wants to be Lawful Neutral while Big Bad Harv/Two-Face (depending on what you'd call his bad side) wants to be Chaotic Neutral. And so, he flips the coin so he can remain True Neutral.

Lawful Neutral?

Lawful Evil? I mean, his whole thing is using the system to get his way.

Frank can't really be considered Lawful by any means.
He's an extreme version of Chaotic Good

Tony Stark is choatic good. He's willing to go outside the law to do what he believes is right and is fairly wreckless going about it.

There are a few times in the comics where's he's been a lawful (civil war), but he's generally choatic good

Where does he go, bros?

Something I did some time ago.

He doesn't give a shit about Earth laws because he serves higher laws. It's like a Fed who comes in and doesn't need to care about the local city laws.

Chaotic Good?
I feel like pretty much every hero who's willing to kill often but still has a strict moral code of their own is chaotic good.

everytime I see a frank face.

>Diana
>CHAOTIC Good
... Y'know what, forget it. Alignments are fucking stupid.