Favorite 6teen

Favorite 6teen

Is it me, or are the kids from the show really similar to the characters from Big Hero 6? Like, a lot. Nikki is Gogo, Jen and Caitlin fuse into Honey, Wasabi is Wyatt and Fred is Jude.

Fuck, Marry and Kill?

Her fart jokes are very fun.

All of them are waifuable. Caitlin is nice and energetic, but spoiled. Jen is smart and driven, but has a stick up her ass. Nikki is cool and fun, but a bitch.

I dont remember much about this show except the stoner guy having that stick restaurant and liking that purple haired chick. Was it actually good or is this more waifuism?

It wasn't a bad show writing-wise and even kind of charming in its own way, but I hate the art style.

Marry Fuck Kill

I remember wanting to go to a spa because of one episode of the guys going to a spa.

Nikki, purple hair, dresses like a skater. Fell in love after that one episode where she farts and takes a giant dump and clogs her boyfriend's toilet. I saved that clip and edited so there's more farting and it looks like it takes her twice as long to finish.

Kill Caitlin, Marry Nikki, Fuck Jen

Crossover When?

Sauce?

Go to Paheal, search RandomRandom

I should go to a spa one day.

A lot of people have noticed that Big Hero 6teen is a thing.

So was Tadashi Jonesy?

It's pretty fantastic.
Especially the first time.

Bruh that's disgusting....But please can you send me the video anyway? It's for a friend and he likes Nikki as well

Jesus user

Stoked was unironically good too.

Which one of these had a pee scene of the girls