Major Theory

So according to lore, shaggy Blanco is twice the power of red shaggy, but he must be FULL Blanco to get said power.

Look closely at shaggy's beard stubble. It's not transformed.

Does this mean it's all a ruse, and shaggy is truly this powerful even in normal form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4GNkXEUOwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont worry about that, eddy negro has been leaked and he is already OP on base form

What would happen if shaggy ACTUALLY went Blanco, though? This is going to fuck with the lore so hard.

Pic?

not only that, but his eyebrows didn't transform either. could it be that he has two more stages of blanco to elevate himself to? El Grande Dorado Chowder's power worked like that when his tail stripe stayed white when his body went full gold.

But can Shaggy Blanco defeat Bizarro Shaggy?

Base Shaggy > El Grand Hermano

We don't mention him without spoiler text, user.

fuck thanks for spoiling it for me
fucking dickhead

This is worse than the Sup Forums/co/ autism. Holy shit

fuck this shit for once, how about some legit lore for once? Youtube algo actually recommended me this today, was thinking if I should have made a related thread about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=-4GNkXEUOwY

there's a BIZARRO Shaggy?

kys for not spoiling that shit I wasn't done with season 23 yet

it’s been telegraphed since at least the fourth season, come on now

fuck if I know man

What's above reality warper?

Just because Fred mentioned that Shaggy was acting "Bizarrely" when he fought The Headless Horseman, that doesn't mean it was telegraphed

This is the "Smaller Scooby" fiasco all over again

Bizarro Shaggy is Bizarro small time.

Yeah, the toy catalogs spoiler things earlier and earlier nowadays.

Anyone getting the Bizarro Driver? Granted it's just a repaint on the original Shaggy Driver but apparently it's supposed to have some unique sounds to go along with it, but i don't know if it's really worth it.

Drivers were the worst thing to happen to this franchise since Blue Daphne and Scooby's "Shin" form

Leave them be. I bet they haven't even reached the "Shaggy El Volteado" saga

>Turncoat Shaggy

Fuck me I didn't think he'd actually do it

Oh that was interesting, found it odd sometimes so that is the reason... Still want the actual stoner theory though

Shaggy's achieved his current powerlevel and he's a fucking VEGETARIAN?

Is Carnivore Shaggy even able to exist, or would he immediately delete reality?

Gotta finance that animation budget somehow, and the comic sure as shit isn't selling.

>Carnivore Shaggy
That's actually Red Shaggy's full name, we just shorten it to red because it's faster to type.

Volteado means something else user..something to do with Op and dicks.

Let's say that hypothetically, Dominar El Trampa Fred becomes fully trap-lusted. How much setup time would he need to actually compete with the big hitters like Shaggy Blanco and Pebble in Shoe Ed? Is it even possible for enough trap setup to to beat the ridiculous power levels getting thrown around lately?

Doesn't DeT Fred's setup time decrease the more lusted he gets? At full lust he'd have to be setting up at light-speed, bare minimum

But what good is light-speed setup time when the setup time required is infinity?

This is why movie forms shouldn't be used in the shows.

If he can stall long enough to transform into Trampa Peluda Fred (Desbloqueado), he can beat em both at the same time. Maybe solo LGBT Vegeta.

In theory, yes, but even at DeT, his power level isn't high enough to support that setup speed, it caps off for him pretty quickly. Honestly, Fred's way overdo for a powerup, even if he couldn't take a hit if he was building traps that quickly, he'd be able to compete with the current lineup

The Final Trap doesn't have an infinite set up time, the actual translation is "more time than the universe has left"

If Fred stalls long enough, he could theoretically spring it

Fred Trampa Peluda legit sound kind of cool... and rather grammatically correct...

>I fell for "Don't worry bro, the subs are accurate!" meme
My bad, in that case i take what i said back.

It was a one-off scenario in which Red Shaggy SS4 was being beaten HARD by the Scooby Rabioso. So, with what little strength he had left, Red Shaggy unlocked the wolf within Fred and allowed him to transform. It was a good episode, but then they had to ruin it by having Scooby Rabioso kill Red Shaggy for absolutly no good reason.
FUCK this piece of shit broken ass dog.

it's fine, I only found out about the translation cuz I was doing research on Boomerang Rolf

Though I suppose since Fred, (even DeT Fred) isn't immortal he'd have to fight in some kind of timeless dimension.

>he thinks Red Shaggy is dead

I bet you're one of those "Shaggy was holding back against El Grande Padre" types

Can I just say I unironically have alot of fun in these threads?

Haven't you read the leaks? They are planning to push Scooby Rabioso in a redeption arc and then have him become Red Scooby Rabioso. Kids don't like Red Shaggy complexities and the phylosophical questions he leaves at the end of every episode (such as that one he explained Fred why futas aren't gay and he went on a 2 hour long analysis) , so they will replace him with Scobs.

Where would he place on the power rankings if his arc hadn't been canceled?

I swear if Red Shaggy really is dead I'm dropping the show, he was my favorite character

Top 5 for sure, possibly higher if his arc had finished and he'd gotten his mandatory power-up

New leaks, hot off the presses. Looks like it's the next arc's main villain. Things might be returning to the old early seasons' vibes for this arc
A bit of the text in the article implies that apparently he can't be beaten by raw power and technique alone, and the next arc focuses on collecting pieces of something called a Fightan Titan, which is the only thing that can defeat him.