Apocalypse appear before you and offers you a position among his Horsemen. Should you accept...

Apocalypse appear before you and offers you a position among his Horsemen. Should you accept, he will allow you to select your desire power as long as it is not something that makes you equally or more powerful than himself. What power would you select?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thundersnow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ice powers and or electric powers

I wouldn't mind being able to perform transversals.

Are you gay and/or black?

I'd laugh in his face. Dude's a joke.

I want to become an unstable mutant that needs a mech suit to survive, like Genocide

I would 2 sets of superpowers that will require specific conditions to activate. Set 1 would be superhuman speed, agility and reflexes during the day. It would gradually increase in power during the day and peaks at noon. Once noon passes, Set 1 will gradually become weaker and disappear all together by the evening. At this point Set 2 will activate. Set 2 would be superhuman strength and durability that will gradually increase in power during the evening and peaks at midnight. Once midnight passes, it will gradually become weaker and disappear all together by the morning. Set 1 than activates.

Why don't Apocalypse use all his resources and technology on himself? He is a fucking joke

He is already doing that hence his Celestial power armor that he always wear. His original power is just shapeshifting, longevity and optic blast.

Welcome to the X-Mansion, Wolverine. It is known to me that you raided Egypt before arriving here.

I thought him going giant and stretching his body was part of his original power.

i what The Spots powers

>he will allow you to select your desire power as long as it is not something that makes you equally or more powerful than himself. What power would you select?

summon cursed frogurt

So he would be even more of a joke without all those enhancements? Poor guy

A huge dick.

If his current powers were his actual powers, he wouldn't have been enslaved by people with sticks and knives.

I thought he was enslaved because he didn't even know how to use his powers back then and the Celestial Armor gave him psychic power and energy manipulation.

Apocalypse was one of the founding fathers of an ancient SHIELD order. He participated in the hunting of Broods that invaded the Earth. Apocalypse definitely knew how to use his powers.

I want Spot's powers but without the physical defomities if that is an option. I'd argue that the physical deformities make it impossible for me to act undercover without suspicion
So the ability to put portals wherever I want and transfer myself thru said portals whenever I want.

with some practice and thought you could be pretty damned powerful but not a direct threat to 'Pocy

>Should you accept
But that would mean turning down the chance to die for Darkseid, and we can't be having that, can we?

His "original power(s) was adaptability/survival. This allowed his body to change as much as it has and accept all the upgrades. He also possess the "Apocalypse Seed" which is a celestial force on par with the pheonix force.

Teleport self to any universe at will. In a controlled manner. So I can pick where I am going.

No it isn't. We have already seen his powers in Kid Apocalypse. His powers are not adaptability/survival.

Spatial powers.

I thought his original powers was manipulating his own cells which allowed him to shapeshift, stretch, grow,shrink and heal.

Or is manipulating your own cells a part of adaptability.

Kryptonian-esque powers.

Just being an absolute canon while also being a tank.

Pooky isn't the smartest guy so I doubt he would even understand when someone is stronger than him.

When In Sabbath Nor mind links with me and shows me he died for my sons on a cross, sure.

Lets see power set:
Green Lantern like hard light projections with simulated friends personalities also resilient empath telepathy perception impossible to difficult to attack me through without backlash disabling the attackers. Light projections are physically connected to my physical body rendering me nigh invulnerable like Superboy with the harflight able to absorb and rederict energy.

I hope good people flee the cullings.

The ability to manipulate people.

You'd be surprise how that tetrises on you.

>tetrises

Erases what it completes.

Like Nightcrawler, Apocalypse was born with a mutated appearance but didn't develop his powers until later in life. His powers didn't fully manifest until he was around 20, before that he just had a weak healing factor.

Rama tut? that's KANG woah

Yeah, Rise of Apocalypse takes place during the time the Fantastic Four meet Tut/Kang for the first time.

Bump

This, tell that bitch to fuck off and die for Darkseid.

i'd be war.
>superhuman durability
>ability to manipulate others to fight
>being in the vicinity of battles restores my stamina
now that i think about it. that's just what a internet troll is.

The ability to project an energy field that changes mater to it's lowest possible energy state. It allows me to use the energy for the standard flight, toughness, power blast suite. Effectively perfectly efficient metabolism that can "eat" things around me. Tradeoff is I'm always, always hungry and can in fact starve to death in a day or so without anything that breaks down.

As a horseman, name would be 'famine' both because of the hunger, and because to get superpower level energy going, I need to consume a lot of organic matter.

Wait when was this?

He is pretty much mystique + reed Richards + eye beams

He wouldn't be a shitty mutant at all, just nowhere near an omega level global threat

Super speed

From that SHIELD book written by Hickman.

I will only accept if he meets my outrageous demands.

First I want a Super-Skrull type powerset. So that means the powers of 4 superhumans. They would be the regenerative-healing factor of Wolverine. The superhuman physical attributes, wall crawling, Spider-sense of Spider-man. The photographic memory and photographic reflexes of Taskmaster. The radar sense and superhuman senses of Daredevil.

Second I would want a Batman Beyond type power armor with self-repairing capabilities. A pair of Adamantium knives. A pair of Adamantium magnum revolvers.

I offer to be his trainer to keep him from jobbing.

Jobbing aside how strong SHOULD Apoc be? He is kinda like plastic man in that he turn his body into basically anything and is immortal. He has a healing factor. Uncanny Avengers treated his armor like actual Celestial shells in that he could only be hurt when Thor used that Axe enchanted against Celestials. He has eye beams and some psychic shit.

I want Stiltman's stilts and the ability to spread the love for them
Soon enough all of his horsemen will be new Stiltmen
Stiltman's legacy shall live on!

He should be somewhere in the higher tier of Marvel characters.Not one of the strongest guys but above the mid tier dudes.

Fear Manipulation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thundersnow

Bump

Either superhuman speed like Quicksilver or phasing.