>it's an "all anti-vaxxers are crazy idiots" episode

Well they are.

*scoff*

\thread

*tips fedora*

They are, kek. Flu shots are much more debatable though

>it's a Thimerosal episode

>not wanting to inject yourselves with vaccines makes you crazy
But what I just like, don't feel like it, man?

Has the autism rate increased over the last 30 years? Many such cases..... What is it from? If only we could use Data Analytics to solve this problem.

Fpbp

Name a non-crazy antivaxxer

>trusting the needle Jew

am I the only one who thinks family guy has gotten better? the show is a riot to me, the jokes are one after another and the characters have really gotten some depth

Americans have terrible healthcare, the government will happily watch you die of treatable diseases and injuries if you can't pay.

France is great for healthcare, as long as you have your health card you can get treatment anywhere for free.

And yet...

In the US the government pushes seasonal flu shots hard, there are ads on TV, they ship them all over the country, they make sure to inoculate as many people as possible.

In France there is no such as a seasonal flu shot, it doesn't exist.

Why would a country that shows complete contempt for its citizen's health, suddenly become compassionate about flu?

Conspiracy?

>Flu shots are much more debatable though

They're not even a matter of debate. They just plain don't work.

>haha my body my choice
>haha your body my choice

Isn't this show canceled

Stewie said it best, It's a Lois/Brian episode. I took his advice and turned it to something else.
I like family guy but Lois and Brian are the worst fucking characters. I can only stand so much bitch lois and liberal brian

Stewie also set at the end of the episode that was literally Hollywood levels telling America what to think.

Hollywood liberals*

Which causes other people more problems, a baby or an epidemic?

>it's a we need to give pharmacutical companies a trillion dollar bailout and guarentee them profits until the end of time by making vaccines mandatory episode

i swear, people are fucking stupid and can never see the economic impact of their feels.

This.

>OMG who cares if my kid gets a disease that's been eradicated in the first world better than letting him get that autism based on one debunked study made by a disgraced doctor who lost his licensed.

Enjoy getting measles, smallpox and polio.

>correlation equals causation

There is absolutely nothing wrong with vaccines but the government shouldn't be able to throw people in prison over refusing a shot.

We're in the same boat

>2016
>still injecting bacteria and virus samples surrounded by mercury into kids
>not injecting antibodies into kids

ok sure but really why has autism gone up like 5000% in the last decades?

Vaccine Court has awarded kids compensation for vaccine injury induced autistic symptoms look it up. Oh and that compensation is tax payer money not Pharmaceutical corps. I hope you like getting cucked like that

>2016
>not injecting air into your bloodstream

It hasn't it's just been reported more often or the children weren't killed off or some such thing.

Im so glad Trump is an anti-vaxxer.

Thank god.

Even after this election, they really are just doubling down on insulting anyone who disagrees with their brilliant utopian ideas.

Even if vaccines did cause autism I'd rather have an autist kid than have my kid fucked up by one of those diseases.

like half the kids i see anymore are autistic. never used to be that way

OP is a faggot

Why are the companies that make them immune to lawsuit?

>He fell for the needle jew

Not vaccinating is trusting god.

Vaccinating is trusting jews.

The same ones who are destroying our culture and traditions are the same ones who make the vaccines.

>trusting some shady big pharma company to inject you with (((special))) stuff

>anti-vaxers are crazy
>flu vax is debatable though
kek the cognitive dissonance

You have no idea what severe autism looks like. If you did you would not say that.
t. Person who has a hopeless Autistic brother

>defending anti-vaxx nutjobs most of whom aren't even conservative just to play contrarian to a cartoon
You're really doubling down on being a retard.

>tfw haven't watched an animated show since 2012
Feels non-faggoty man.

Because developing new medicines is one of the hardest and most dangerous things out there. If companies knew they could be sued for any potential side effect then no one would risk making new medicines.

Many such cases

Widen the range of definition and of course you get more autists by the year

>vaccines work effectively and successfully wipe out a list of diseases in humans
>flu shots failed 60% last year and 70% the year before
Gosh it sure convinces my frontal lobe to convulse

I will. So can you fuck off already? I'm just curious.

I do know what severe autism looks like and I still stand by what I said.

Also, autism wouldn't seem like it was such an epidemic if they only included "severe" cases in their statistics, overdiagnosis and the "autism spectrum" (your kid is a little weird? autism) make it seem much more widespread than it is.

I was being sincere, I hope you enjoy them.

>there are applied memetics shills working for vacc companies
>right now
>in this very thread
It's gettin' real autistic.

We had 3 Doctors in this Presidential race Dr. Ben Carson Dr. Rand Paul and Dr. Jill Stein all of whom expressed skepticism about vaccines and autism

>correlation = causation

>rare diseasee
>low chance of getting
>if you dont vaccinate

>autism
>moderate chance of getting
>if you do vaccinate

it's simple math. No one knows anyone who gets measles or polio anymore. Everyone knows someone with autism.

I wouldn't know I didn't watch it. I just can't stand those two. The rest are fine to me they come off as a true funny patch of misfits. Lois and Brian are there to try to be the voice of "reason" but they always come off as "Bitchiness and Liberalism personified"
The episode when Peter was Quagmires pimp was fucking funny though

>2016
>not injecting HIV positive jizz into your bloodstream

I know what severe autism looks like, because I just read your post.

Batch*

There is also the fact that it has always been medical wisdom to leave young infants alone, but big pharma wants to introduce a completely unjustified, aggressive new schedule, where babies will get dozens of shots at a time, starting before they are born.

(((Seth MacFarlane))) is a huge cuck. He got BTFO Twitter.

No, I'm asking if I don't bother with vaccinating myself, can you fuck off and mind your own fucking business instead of being a judgement faggot and respect my freedoms?

>autism: moderate chance
Source required

Flu is a virus. Why would it be any different than other vaccines

So they shouldn't be liable for any potential intentional tampering?

The problem with mandatory vaccines is it allows for mandatory manipulation of the populous.

Source: get out of your moms basement

I cant afford to take my son to his day-care because the doctors who gave him his vaccines didn't update it on the system, 3 years ago.

$183.20 per day without vaccines being updated on medicare.

If found intentional tampering is a criminal issue, not a civil one.

>beach episode
>hotsprings episode
>recap episode

Because there isn't just one flu. It has so many variations that a vaccination isn't likely to help much.

what the fuck do correlation and causation have to do with flu shot failing?

vaccines CAUSED deadly diseases to be virtually eradicated

flu shots are a shot in the dark. they have a low efficacy rate. flu is not deadly to healthy adults.

>can you fuck off and mind your own fucking business
Of course not.

But you're free to get any diseases you want, just don't go near unvaccinated small children if you do.

In America we have neurotoxins in ours. You need to ask for the ones without mercury in it.

I don't know how it is in the Dutchland.

Not an argument, you retard.

Most of the anti-vaxers are libtards in the SF bay area who think they're protecting their kids from muh ebil corporations.

In America we have neurotoxins in ours. You need to ask for the ones without mercury in it, and they only give it to you upon request in California.

It is something to look at, since it is a foreign entity being injected into a young developing human (if we are talking about young children receiving them).

It definitely isn't out of the realm of possibility that there is a connection.

I don't know how it is in the Dutchland.

>No one knows anyone who gets measles or polio anymore.
Yeah why is that

well autism is genetic so your kid will probably get it either way

>No one knows anyone who gets measles or polio anymore
I wonder why this is? A mystery for the ages.

>ywn be a japanese schoolboy and experience all of these episodes IRL
JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY SENPAI

>Of course not.
Why? Fuck off, you nosy faggot. That's none of your concern you fucking cock sucker. Might want to read up on HIPAA while you analyze why you're powerless to force me to do something against my will.

>just don't go near unvaccinated small children if you do.
How am I supposed to know which children are vaccinated or not? I don't go near children I don't know anyway. Why aren't the "super responsible parents" vaccinated their young? Are they stupid uneducated anti vaxxer like me?

Why don't they just make a vaccine for autism?

Wait this show still exists?

/thread

Wow. It said I failed the captcha the first time... kek all those neurotoxins really messed me up I guess.

Your food is also coated in "neurotoxins." By all means be suspicious of the government, but the fact is that if vaccines had a negative effect on the body, someone would have turned the data into a sob story about minority communities or expectant mothers by now.

Vaccine=good
Neurotoxin=bad

Why is this even a discussion why do we need neurotoxins in vaccines?

easy, rense.com/general92/polio.htm

This thread should've just ended there.

take your shots goy

I already said I can't force you to avoid horrible basically-eradicated diseases. It might be an interesting experience, since it's so rare in the first world today.

>I don't go near children I don't know anyway
I wonder why you're denying this when I never accused you of such a thing.

>blue-pilled morons try to convince me vaccines are good, Jesus Christ isn't Lord and earth isn't flat
They're such fucking shills it's so obvious

Anti-anti-vaxxers are almost as annoying as atheists
Why the fuck do they care so much?

>polio disappeared due to completely unrelated conditions that just happened to become widespread at the exact same time as the vaccine

>don't get vaccinated
>get disease
>die

Kek

They're not as bad as anti-anti-anti-vaxxers.

This.

Just accept thethat fucking reality and stop shilling your stupid politics and "theories"

It's not a theory that God is real and vaccines are harmful, it's a fact

Mercury helps preserve the vaccine - it's an essential part of it.

If that deters you, you'd best stop eating fish.

/thread