Safety Pins are a Homosexual Symbol for wanting Anal sex with a Condom

Gay man here Sup Forums. I don't know how you guys arent having a shitposting good time about this. But the hard gay community is actually really confused these last few days.

All these relatively attractive young bottom bitch liberals all started wearing the universal gay symbol for wanting to take a dick in your ass with a condom.

We keep approaching these "pro gay nu-males" and they give us the most disgusted looks.

Im not joking
articles.orlandosentinel.com/1988-05-18/lifestyle/0040160048_1_safety-pin-pins-make-wear-a-pin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs
youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So wait youre telling me someone false flagged the faggot liberals into wearing a symbol they wanted it up the ass?

Holy kek that's great

How can we use gay symbols like this to our advantage in the future?

Stop please im dying this cant be real

That is gold right there

colored bandanas

I think yellow means you want to get pissed on, kek

Someone has clearly outdone us here.
I can think of nothing to do but applaud.

I can't I can't breathe. Sides...orbit...oh god

Why must there be a gay thread on Sup Forums basically every day? Why is pol so shit on normal days?

>Response to Orlando Gay Bar Shooting Florida nightclub
youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE

>The Truth about the Sodomites
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs

> AIDS the Judgment of God full movie
youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A

Oh lord, now I wonder how many beta libcucks got forced into gay anal sex.
>Nu-male betamaxes getting their asses pinched and "heyyy thweetie" or whatever the gay catcall is.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, may kek be with you.

The bandana thing made sense up to a point, but eight years ago I saw an "updated" chart the size and complexity of a Risk board. The idiots were using really specific shades of color to mean unrelated things. They took a system that was robust because it was simple, and turned it into Devanagari Semaphore.

Nigger, gaybro is informing us

Nice troll xDDDD

This reminds me of the time in 5th grade this kid got his right ear pierced, and someone said that meant he was gay, and we called him Faggot Freddie until we graduated.

>caring about who people want to fug
Fuck off stormie, Sup Forums is libertarian

Someone,somewhere deserves a fucking medal

>tries to force anal meme

why advertise here? take your anal ass away

Toppest of keks

Kek truly is grand.

Who did this? If we can find him, and learn from him, then kek will surely give us more power on our shitposts

one of the hanky things is "dirty jock strap" and if worn on the right it means "sucks em clean". Is that referring to oral sex and sucking a dirty dick or actually sucking on a dirty jock strap?

It was us. We had a ton of fake liberal twitter accounts spread it.

Can I be in love with a site?

I love you Sup Forums

>What do you mean I'm blacklisted for alienating half the country and encouraging the other half to have gay anal sex?

whoever did this is The One

granted, they may be such an actual autist that they don't even realize that they're The One, or that they even did it; but they are The fuckin' One, guaranteed

Bump for too good.

topkek

what does it mean if i walk around a spatula and six pack of vaseline pinned to my shirt?

this is god level trolling

This is mastery. I stand in awe.

>We keep approaching these "pro gay nu-males" and they give us the most disgusted looks.
Damn you really need to spread the word about their bigotry.

Holy shit this thread.
Why are liberals so obsessed with eating themselves??