ADL , SPLC , Rabbis and many other Jewish organisations oppose Bannon's appointment

yahoo.com/news/anti-discrimination-groups-denounce-trumps-appointment-of-steve-bannon-152756812.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/donald-trump-presidency.html?_r=0
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/05/ben-shapiros-messy-breakup-with-breitbart.html
zoa.org/2016/11/10342353-zoa-criticizes-adl-for-falsely-alleging-trump-advisor-bannon-is-anti-semitic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That means he's the best possible candidate, good to know. MAGA

More quotes from a rabbi
nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/donald-trump-presidency.html?_r=0

Jewish organizations in the states tend to be Democrats, no?

This fpbp

>ADL

You mean the same group that called a frowning cartoon frog a neo-nazi symbol?

Some of them. There are the anti-discrimination/anti-anti-semitism groups which tend to lean left.

Some of the Zionist/pro-Israel ones like AIPAC lean right and support neo-cons.

Bannon. BFF's with Los Angeles Jew who runs a website founded by a Jew and employs a gay Jews called Milo.

Left is full of shit.

When did Bannon become anti-semitic?

Breitbart = Los Angeles "Politically Conservative" Jew News Website

>neo-cons
who are as bad if not worse than the SJWs in their own way.

Those ones do.

Idk last i checked their two most prominate people are a jew named shapiro and a jew fag named milo

Oh ben left and kek at this youtube video in this article.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/05/ben-shapiros-messy-breakup-with-breitbart.html

The madman knows what hes doing MEGA

When Trump announced him as his councillor. See despite all evidence to the contrary, Bannon's ex-wife said that he said he didn't want to send his kid to school with jews. This is an ex-wife who couldn't be bothered to show up to her own divorce proceedings by the way.

Is see all this on Twitter about people calling their senator to make sure he doesn't get the position. I have a feeling that it doesn't work like that. Can anyone shed some light on which (if any) part of the government has a say in who a president picks?

>many other Jewish organisations oppose Bannon's appointment
Meanwhile the Zionist Organization of America defends him.

zoa.org/2016/11/10342353-zoa-criticizes-adl-for-falsely-alleging-trump-advisor-bannon-is-anti-semitic/

Why do the jews at the ADL get to decide what core american values are?

Where did they get this authority?

Majority, in particular the media ones are democrats. The are some republican ones though. The difference is between whether or not they're zionists or if they're exclusively interested in their own profit. George Soros for instance even talks about undermining Israeli nationalist sentiment. He does not care about anything other than his own gain. Zionists tend to push Republicans (in particular war-mongering neocons like Bush) to destabilize the Middle East and improve Israel's economic standing

must be doing something right then

>Bannon's ex-wife said that he said
wow, that's conclusive

I absolutely don't get it. I had to stop reading Breitbart because it's Zionist propaganda every other article. How is this guy an anti-semite?

why havent we pulled all funding of Israel? The US gives 40 billion a year to Israel.

Its time we tweet this to all trump staff so that we pull the money from Israel and invest it in our urban inner cities. Any jew who speaks out against it will be branded a racist nazi.

checkmate.

>Left is full of shit.
>Breitbart = Los Angeles "Politically Conservative" Jew News Website
Exactly. I stopped reading Brietbart last Easter because on Easter Sunday their top, front page headline story was about Jews and the pic showed a large blue Israel flag. On Easter Sunday. I said, Nope, and that was the end of Brietbart for me. I am extremely disappointed Trump picked him. Bannon also has said he is an avowed Leninst, i.e., Communist. Why is Trump betraying us?