BREITBART IS AN ALT-RIGHT WEBSITE

Bannon is Alt-Right!!!

Breitbart is Alt-Right!!!

Their fucking wiki says they are Alt-Right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart

There is no alt-Right. There is the Right and there are the cuck RINOs. Still the same Right.

Everybody who is against open borders is considered alt-right by the MSM. Breitbart has that faggot Milo on it for god's sake.

I do think Bannon is pretty woke though. I think he'll push Trump to go after all illegals, not just 2-3 million. If that happens, he's a white Nationalist hero, no matter his personal beliefs.

So, what's your point?

There is a flood of lefty media pushing this atm. How do we counter?

Bannon dindu nuffin

Bannon has served his purpose and will be banished by the establishment wing of Trump's cabinet.

>omg Bannon doesn't like multiculturalism and he actually thinks that white people should be in control of their own destinies!! I'm literally shaking! It's anuddah shoah!

>How do we counter?
You say "Yep. And?"

>an underground amorphous group with no de-facto leader, only an idol, is solidified and legitimized up to being discussed in the white house
what a time to be alive

so now we know its (((wikipedia))) then right

>muh wikipedia

the alt-right is actual conservatism. rinos have just twisted the meaning in the last 25 years.

This leaf gets it.

Now I know there aren't any cucks on this board, because to be a cuck you have to have a girlfriend or wife, automatically disqualifying 95% of the Alt-Right.

>he's a white Nationalist hero
And why would this be a good thing?

Laugh at them. Call them McCarthyists

Alt-Right is a Kike meme. It came into use after some of them realized calling everyone LITERAL NAZIS wasn't working and actually made them look retarded and hurt their position. So Alt-Right was coined as a way to call people Nazis without actually calling them Nazis.

Breitbart is a Zionist rag. Hence why they like mentioning "Alt-Right" in a lot of their reporting, even if they only talk of it as a concept and don't actually wear the badge, yet.

The left see's this as confirmation that they were right about Trump. I don't like them getting any momentum and want to take the wind from their sails.

From what I've looked at there is not connection aside from what a butthurt Shapiro said.

In fact what the left is referring to as altright doesn't like Breitbart. ie kikebart ect.

Trump won. The race is over, Republicans control congress too. There's no need to counter.

I don't think we should relax. The culture war is never over.

Breitbart is Jewish-Right not Alt-Right.

Reflects the politics of edgy libertarian and conservative Jews who live surrounded by hyper liberal Jews.

Right wing, libertarian, conservative Jews are different from white Christian conservatives.

- more pro-Israel
- more lax about gays
- more moderate about social issues
- very conservative on economic issues

If Bannon were a neo-nazi and all that bullshit is the left is spewing then why the fuck is Milo working at Breitbart?

>Call them McCarthyists
But McCarthy was right... not only was he right, but the degree of Communist infiltration into American Politics and Media was actually greater than even he realized.

Wrong. The alt right exists we are just pro mass immigration

They categorize Milo as "white nationalist" too.

I'm thinking of creating lefty looking accounts and then subtly disagreeing with people in comment sections a la ctr.