Sup Forums sucks his dick despite him being a lazy hack who made one of the absolute worst modern cartoons

>Sup Forums sucks his dick despite him being a lazy hack who made one of the absolute worst modern cartoons

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realhartman/status/472425393182371840?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe i just like sucking dick you homophobe

Fuck off Virgin Hirsch.

Fairly Odd Parents was great at the first seasons, no one can keep a show good for all eternity, even simpsons and spongebob got shitty after a decade

>lazy

Nigger, he's quitting so he can work on more projects without being tied down to studio BS.

Old fairly odd parents is good. Or at least i remember watching it and not hating it.

Yeah, first seasons were solid. Plus he worked on Johnny Bravo which is cool.

Seriously, why do people suck his dick so much.

FOP had MAYBE one or two good seasons, while Danny Phantom was an infuriating heap of wasted potential.

That's IT.

You sound gay.

Danny Phantom and Fairy Odd Parents were both great even though they were completelly different shows.

Meanwhile almost all modern cartoons are either Adventure time wannabes or family guy for (younger)kids

>got btfo on the other thread
>make another because he is butthurt

>Seth is basically Randall in Monsters University.

I think he is talking about Bunsen, not FOP.
Then again OP is a brainlet so who knows

I genuinely forget that show exists from time to time. I don't think i've ever even seen it.

>The Virgin Seth
>The Chad Butch

How did Butch and Seth tolerate each other. Seth is a self rightous fedorafag and Butch is Boomer christian incarnate.

Because he's a trump supporter

>You can't be friends with people who disagree with you.

Don't make Seth MacFarlane sound hot, please. Nerdy virgin revenge stories do something terrible to me.

>lazy hack
Hartman has worked in animation since '85 and you're sure to pick up wisdom over such a long period of time

you can't even call him lazy, he was one of several forces backing up What-A-Cartoon show, he worked on the first three of Cartoon Network's original Cartoon Cartoons, he went to Nickelodeon did and all kinds of shit for Fred Seibert again on Oh Yeah Cartoons, which is where FOP originated and became a show, all while he was raising a family. A few more years pass and what a surprise Hartman is doing both Danny Phantom and FOP at the same fucking time, and Tuff Puppy wasn't even a thing yet. If only we all had that much drive and initiative

Boomers actually left the church in large numbers to do drugs, ruin the economy, and not have children.

Anyone that thinks FOP and Danny Phantom were good is a retard.

They were dogshit. Both terrible.

That's a fact. Simple as that.

If I had that much drive and initiative I wouldn't have wasted it on forgettable garbage like fop and dp, but I guess he has at least that for a weakness.

>if only we all had that much drive and initiative
If only Butch had an iota of talent in his entire body.

no

>Fedorafags are still mad that Butch talked about his religion in the video.

Hillarious. It's like "There's only one God, Ma'am" all over again.

8cuck is invading again.

Half of his shows are garbage and the other half are OK at best. Sup Forums only likes him right now to virtue signal

Gravity Falls was never good

Butch became a born again years after Johnny Bravo
I don't think they talk to each other anymore

Danny Phantom had potential and Ultimate Enemy was legitimately pretty good but he decided to retcon everything and ruin what made the characters fun.

I enjoyed both Danny Phantom and Gravity Falls. Gravity Falls was good you contrarian scrub

why is there so much bait in this thread? i don't understand

Would Sup Forums give him the same amount of love and respect if he was just as nice, but also atheist and left-leaning?

I don't think so.

He brings up his faith far less than other creators bring up their politics.

Wait a minute:
Butch Hartman
>Made 3 popular shows with the same art style
>hardcore Christian
>shows made mainly for children
Seth MacFarlane
>Made 3 popular shows with the same art style
>hardcore athiest
>shows aimed mainly at adults

What if Butch and Seth are the same dude who split off into two, and subsequently had two completely separate yet similar career paths.

I’m not trying to be contrarian. I legitimately never liked Gravity Falls. I thought the comedy was mediocre, even for a kids show, and the boring artstyle never catches my eye either. Plus Hirsch being a degenerate on top of all of that makes me dislike further, especially hearing his laziness created low effort on the second half of season 2

That sounds like more of a matter of personal taste. I never liked Hey Arnold because I found it uninteresting but I know that it is an objectively good show. Even if you don’t care for it Gravity Falls had more effort put into than most cartoons these days.

Also how is he a degenerate? Libcuck and degenerate are two completely different things.

I guess the more correct term would be asshole, don’t know why I used degenerate

What if we returned the shark to the dark crystal, and they merged into a pure, whole being again?

would they become greater than the sum of their parts, or just create a new standard for mediocrity?

I wouldn’t call the Cleveland Show popular

I gotta say, I loved Gravity Falls, but watching it a bit since 2013-14, the humor doesn't work as much for me anymore. Things I thought were kind of funny I cringe at, for a lack of a better word.
Building off of this, I don't remember any distinctly atheistic messages being hammered in on Family Guy until it was clear that Butch and Seth didn't have much contact with each other anymore.
Butch moved on, became a born again Christian. Seth wanted to be friends with Butch still, but Butch's newfound faith told him to stay away from someone with such sinful tendencies.
Seth tried to win Butch's friendship back by naming Family Guy's Dr. Hartman after him. Butch still didn't respond. The friendship was ruined.
In retaliation, Seth now makes sure to put as much blatant atheist content into Family Guy, as he never got over the fact that religion ruined the best friendship he ever had in the industry.

Stay mad

What the fuck happened to cause this shit? What'd I miss?

>Butch Hartman quits after 2 decades of working for Nickelodeon
>fedoratippers, cultural marxists, and leftists still buttmad over Butch genuinely believing in God and thanking him for helping him in his long career in this day and age where people like him are mocked and ridiculed
>calls him lazy despite working on Nick for as long as the fucking Pokemon anime has existed with several shows running at the same time, and will be working on new projects afterwards
Delicious butthurt. I hope Butch succeeds in his new project.

I know Seth is good friends with Adam Carolla who’s a conservative. The guys a self important cuck but he doesn’t seem like he’s intolerant of other people’s opinions.

He's been more and more active online lately and yesterday quit Nick.

Actually they're still friends who agree to disagree. You're an idiot.

Which video?

Then he’d be just like 95% of every other creator out there.

not him
source?

This. If I have to listen to every liberal person in Hollywood scream “DRUMPF” 24/7, then liberals can suck it up and deal with the handful of conservatives that slip through the cracks.

twitter.com/realhartman/status/472425393182371840?lang=en

They also follow each other.

It's hilarious how much Sup Forums has shrugged off his youtube efforts for the past year, but now he's hit trending and people are pretending to care about him again

Because people really want to see what he does outside of Nickelodeon. His early stuff was great but the management of Nick changed over the last 20 years, possibly influencing his own shows. Doing stuff on his own will mean he has no restrictions.

Too bad that movie sucked ass

Seth was briefly at Nick and made a pilot with Butch. If Family Guy was never picked up, he would've likely worked with Butch on the Fairly Oddparents. Seth's take on that show would be interesting to say the least.

Was just trying to have some fun, bud, I don't actually think they're in an unhealthy backstabbing soap opera relationship.
What's with everyone taking everything so damn literally on the internet these days?

He must’ve felt really bad after that guy killed those people because of Danny Phantom. Hope he doesn’t blame himself over that...

>What's with everyone taking everything so damn literally on the internet these days?
Younglings. The old ones either learned or are dead. The new ones will learn eventually. Remember, in the beginning everyone took it seriously. Well maybe not the beginning but like Usenet and shit.

Fucking kek'd too hard, user.

If you dig deeper, there's more evidence to support this.

This is in regards to both of their first shows (FOP and Family Guy).

> Both pilots were made in 1998.
> Both were cancelled for years but were later given more episodes.
> Both shows got worse as the years went by.
> Both shows were the #2 highest rated animated show on their networks.
> Both shows had hour-long crossovers with another cartoon.

Who are the two in the middle? This picture screams importance.

Any man who gives us best girl can't be bad!

Sam was fucking awful tho

Danny should've ended up with literally anyone else, like Valerie or Jazz or Dani

>he should've ended up with his sister or a loli clone of himself
You have good taste, but let's be honest for a second. Nick would never allow it.

>What if we returned the shark to the dark crystal
this may be the badassest line i've seen here in a while, can we give him some guns while we're at it

FOO was always unfunny shit. Take off your nostalgia glasses and accept it

He doesn't get bashed here because of the way he carries himself online. He's not a condescending faggot like Alex Hirsch, he's not an asshole with daddy issues like John K, he's not screeching non-stop about Grumpf like just about everyone else, he simply keeps his online portfolio strictly in regards to animation with the occasional clickbait shit or youtube celeb colab.

His skills as a standalone producer as lacking compared to when he has help from Marmel, MacFarlane, or Seibert, but he still has an amazing grasp on cartooning that modern day CalArts grads will never be able to grasp.

Anyways, we don't need a separate thread for this because you wanted to call to the board's attention an argument you lost in a more active thread, so kill yourself and NYPA.

The fuck is FOO? Did Mr. T come out with a cartoon about who to pity?

I would watch that.
O and P are next to each other so assume it was a typo on FOP.

>more effort put into than most cartoons these days
Wow, how impressive.