Why didn't you graduate from college?

I did and that's why I voted for Jeb!.

Couldn't ever pass english class:
>Couldn't explain the use of phallic symbolism in the game LA noire
>Couldn't explain the use of lighting in the film Truman show
>Couldn't write a sincere apology to the aboriginals

Im a lawyer.

i never went

That's a shame. English is the easiest class; you practice it every day.

I didn't wanna be an in debt basket Weaver.

I only praise kek and I get granted things.

writing essays and public speaking does not come to everyone naturally

How does one go to college without going into debt btw?

It's because I'm still in college

How can college be real if grades aren't real?

You're right. Sorry, I was being inconsiderate.

Yea grades are racist

>implying i don't have a doctorate
>pic related

I woke up one morning and asked myself 'why do I keep doing what I'm doing when I hate my life so much?'

So I dropped out and went full NEET. That was seven years ago, and although I can't say my life has been a great success at least I don't wake up every morning wanting to throw up and go to bed every night with a stress headache.

Oho, australian english classes are run by batshit crazies. but then again, I live in a rural area. City people speak gook

>get a doctorate
>work in academia, something I've always wanted to do because I genuinely enjoy it
>universities used to be just mildly leftist, noticeable but not a hindrance to doing your job
>now they are full-on cuckold producing factories that openly hate white men, the nuclear family, and all forms of self-fulfillment that isn't DUDE WEED

My dreams, up in smoke.

don't they give those out to people with master's?

>tfw two quarters left and I have my DC

Because I'm still attending, just started my second year

You're a fucking white male.
Your privelage is disgusting.
You dont get BLM, and you never will.
George Soros is a hero!
All cops are killers!
OMG, you're a veteran?!?!?
>TRIGGERED!!!!!
>Are there any legitimate online schools left out there? If I use the rest of my GI bill on University of Pheonix Online, will that Associates in Business Administration be regionally accredited?
>Uh... yea.
>Bye Bye

Was too busy reading jackdurden.com all day desu

I fell for the art school meme and then realized I had racked up hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt without any long term goals or career prospects.

Military GI bill.
Scholarship.

Because a BS in Philosophy is a tremendous waste of money.

I graduated with a 3.99 from Cal.

I did #maga

>It was full of liberal crybabies
>Was going to cost me money that I doubt I could pay back in the long run
>Job wasn't even guaranteed if I did graduate.
>Noticed most of my tuition was probably going towards scheduling stupid shit like Lil' Wayne concerts in the auditorium rather than buying more school supplies.
>Lived whole life surrounded by large family, and everybody was miserable when I was gone.
>Paying thousands of dollars to sleep in a 2 star hotel room with a stranger and eat food that literally tastes like dirt.
>Have to pay $150 just to park at the soccer field that's over half a mile away from my dorm and classes
>They fucked up my schedule and didn't tell me until the day before the first class
>There was no place I could have privacy
I quit during the first week, and I never regretted it. Been considering trade school, but figured I'd try saving up some money first.

Different robes for different degrees. Black for masters and red for PhD where I went. Colors vary across schools.

Dropped because shit's expensive

>wrote my past two essays the night before and morning that they were due, respectively
>got As on both of them

%5 difference can be explained by gender studies and psychology degrees
BTFO

Multiple degrees here in arts an stem.

Why does that matter?

Having a degree especially in the leftist arts based on cultural marxism like sociology is more a collectivist brainwashing and dumbing down these days than anything else.

Simultaneously ran out of money and saw my field go through a crash, had enough experience to witness how miserable or autistic people in my field were, didn't want to rack up debt for that unstable miserable shit. shifted gears. I'm in something that pays well that I can drop in and out of without it knocking me out in the job interview, so I will be able to finish.

holy fuck. that's worse than ITT and the feds shut them down. oh well at least we can laugh at art students

>Couldn't write a sincere apology to the aboriginals

Uhh, I think this is why Sup Forums generally hates universities.

OP, he won the college educated vote with whites. What you mean to ask is, why aren't you a nigger or an illegal spic?

Well I can't graduate without finishing my course OP

I think the statistics are wrong and biased. Ask another question if you want to slander people.
What percentage of people on government assistance voted for Hillary vs Trump?

did you graduate with a B.A. in Queer Studies? because that robe is gay as fuck

Dropped out.

Does it count if I'm in my last year of uni and voted Trump?

Got too sick to attend class regularly.

because I'm a sophomore and I need 75 more credit hours for BS then it'll take some time to get my masters and perhaps a PhD if I can afford to keep going to uni.

Wasn't about to have a pile of debt with nothing but a worthless degree choose to become a electrician instead hired me and another guy right outa high school.

don't you feel retarded wearing those robes? like you're LARPing wizards?

This MBA and STEM degree holder voted for Trump. Fuck feelings, getting a job and paying off loans is more important.

I didn't go to college because there's nothing I want to do, I suck at everything and I don't want a degree in nothing.

Really made me think

I'm curious, why would you drop out of college?

I started doing meth and ended up in Thailand until I was 30

Dropped college and went for a trade.

Low testosterone environment wasn't for me.

1d metric that doesn't show actual college grad preference. Even the pundits admitted the educated were voting for tump too.

Robes are pretty nice
>t. I miss graduating from highschool

Trump won college educated whites too

but I have a degree

Trump won the vast majority of all counties. Democrats are the real uneducated people.

Crippling depression.

Nope. Only wear it in context. Mostly attending graduation. It's Harvard regalia, so I get to condescend faculty from outside the ivies. Good times overall.

its a shame hildawg got all the black intellectuals

I did and got a decent paying job as a Conductor with Amtrak, which is completely unrelated to what I went to school for.

Are

You

ever hang around say, a BU bar with your robes on and just go full brother dean?

> Implying having a college degree means you're a retard and can't make good money
> Get out of college, wait 5-10 years to get a job in your field
> 70k in debt

Kek

Me?

Kiddin me

becuase i have a trade job that i make 100k year as a wageslave. debt free no jews breathing my neck each month

I graduate in 32 days.

Nope. Would never wear it outside academic context.

I'm not in Boston anymore. Faculty wear regalia from their degree institution, not their current institution.

How does one not have parents who care for them enough to pay for college?

not bad bro. keep it up, get any applicable certs. certs land you a job any day over GPA

This. I'm still in college for a bachelor's degree. This is my third year.

looks like college is for losers

i graduate in 30 days. chemistry going for masters fuck wit me

become hitler pls

going to need ba vs bs breakdown

because its not profitable

I'm too stupid for stem and too smart for bullshit social ""science"" degrees
I'll probably be a state worker for the rest of my life
No bully pls

I did, the proper question is why did I bother

should have built a portfolio at home. that's what i do

I do though, and I am going on to get a Master's or PhD.

Jumped ship about halfway through MBA program. Finally woke up that it was all bullshit and Marxist propaganda, anything I needed to learn I could find in books myself, and it wasn't going to benefit me in life.

A bigger question is why you have a degree in African Studies with a minor in transgender victimhood, are unemployed and unemployable, and are envious of those who are living the American Dream without having attended your cultural Marxist brainwashing centers?

What field?
'Cos I'm a PhD still working at the uni, but in nuclear engineering you're generally unaffected by the cuckoldry. The profs tended to grumble a little about Trump in the coffee room, but they're adult enough to keep their opinions to themselves everywhere else.
(Ignore flag, Britbong abroad)

Brain trauma and drugs. Had fun though.

I did

I consider managing to stay non-libcuck throughout a sign of pride.

Then again, I didn't major in liberal arts.

i did tho

i didnt graduate from kindergarten. parents didnt homeschool me or send me to school.

I made some bad decisions when I was a young man and ended up dropping out of high school. Despite having my diploma, I don't have the prerequisite courses to get into any worthwhile university program. And even if I did, they "expire" after 5 years of being out of education, so I couldn't go to university now even if I had met the required criteria before.

What did you do then?

I feel like this should have more (you)s

Numbers keep changng

I did though

Bachelor's in Civil Engineering with a PE license on the way

I will make the wall nice and strong for America