Why does Sup Forums love strong women?

Why does Sup Forums love strong women?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/_FJDk/edit
mega.nz/#!l55zkKRR!rJgXoNABYRIokVa0psHX0gLrJd9Xy6yYrmgWFiOiDYA
funnyjunk.com/collection/OriginalBomangoComics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a worse supergirl costume than that?

Watched too many superhero cartoons as a kid

We dont. Nice try though.

Anyone who needs a submissive girl is a fucking pussy who can't handle any resistance. That's not to say being in a relationship with a submissive girl is wrong but anyone who claims submissiveness is an essential trait in a partner are pathetic.

Because Sup Forums is full of weak virgins.

Naturalist and strategist for me.

Which comic is this and is it any good?

Stronge women who do not cast away being feminine are a super turn-on

>The sadist
This

Because their buns can take a sausage.

I hate that he rebooted... again...

Elseworld's Finest: Supergirl & Batgirl. It's a pretty good read.

Because a lot of us like being used

Stronger women = stronger pelvic muscles.

So even if Supergirl has never done a single kegel exercise she could still squeeze your dick into ecstatic submission. If you go with Powergirl though you get penis destroying orgasms and big titties.

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me these are the factors :
>Better breeding material, strong chances our children will be strong.
>Indicates a sort of discipline to stick to a training regimen that most people do not have. Good chance she will also put some effort into the relationship.
>More meat to play around with.
>In bed, it makes the struggle for domination that much more fun.

Little man and strategist

Look at that form

I don't get why people insist that Diana should be drawn like this, Wonder Woman has never been that big. And honestly she doesn't need to be, because she has Super Strength. Aside from having a toned body and probably some abs, she wouldn't be She Hulk.

Man I love Nebezial's Wonder Woman

Same

How the fuck does anyone even follow this comic? Maybe Im to old for the internet but everytime I tried to get some kind of reading order or simply look at his archives I got lost on whatever trash website hosts his shit. Someone hold my fucking hand here I need this.

How the fuck do you get lost on a site that lists everything in reverse chronological order?

I gotchu senpai
docs.google.com/document/d/_FJDk/edit

Strts out pretty boring.Stick with it.

>tfw all of them minus the retarded thicc meme

>he rebooted... again...
Wait, what?

Someone in the relationship needs to be strong, and it sure isn't me.

I think that's most of us

>no Giganta ITT
I'm very disappointed

Why don't you fix that user?Be the change you want to see in [this thread]

No Barda?Something has to be done about this!

Batgirl and Supergirl Elseworlds is quite good.

because
i just do

Because I want a partner whom I can treat as an equal, instead of an emotionally unstable breeding machine that sucks out my money

mega.nz/#!l55zkKRR!rJgXoNABYRIokVa0psHX0gLrJd9Xy6yYrmgWFiOiDYA

funnyjunk.com/collection/OriginalBomangoComics

This guy gets it.

>TFW work out with my GF
It's the best feeling and if your GF doesn't go to the gym with you then you have a bad GF.

Barda best girl

Does anyone here know any muscle girls? Ever since instagram became popular, some women are finally learning the benefit of lifting.

no, its more like those fit girls were ALWAYS around, its just that they had a platform to post bicep flexes after a workout now.

Because they are soyboys, who can't even lift their own body weight in the gym.

I know three actually. Two have sponsorships. Just have a vagina and pick up a weight once in your life and you can get one too.

>I don't get why people insist that Diana should be drawn like this

because she looks sexier like this

I'd say Naturalist because having a healthy wife and happy healthy kids appeals to me because I look back on my very unhealthy past and feel my life would've been so much better if I wasn't like that.
Sometimes I have masochist/sadist/strategist fantasies but I'm sure everyone does.

But ultimately I'm just the memer because try to break it down all you want but in the end attraction is pretty outside our control. Any little thing can trigger it or turn you off. Some buff girls just plain look good to me, some don't. My psychology as to why constantly contradicts itself so it'd be stupid to act as if there's really a concrete reasoning.

You compare her to She-Hulk but in DC it makes her stand out when compared to most other heroins. It's really just Barda, who is barely used. That and just the image conjured when thinking of an "Amazon", ARTEMIS is another one.

Indeed

The Little Man, full stop. I want someone who can make me feel safe and protected and around whom I can let my guard down. Who takes me in her arms and tells me I don't have to be afraid anymore.

None of the above

I work on my body, why wouldn't I want a woman to do the same? Why would anyone not want a woman who works on her body?

Sup Forums is full of betas and subs. Everyone here would be "the girl" in a relationship.

This annoys me to no end.
Like seriously fuck all this tiny spoon bullshit.
You can have a buff girlfriend and still be a man.
If anything I think the majority of men who actually end up with these women are probably just as fit, and no those guys in those fetish videos aren't actually with them.

i don't even imagine what lewd things would artemis do to jason kid , artemis would never let you sleep in those monster tits

True. Nothing but limp-wristed faggots.

>dat Habsburg jaw

Back to your containment board, boys.

post more barda

What are you talking about?

Beta faggot who thinks he's alpha getting triggred by posts that hit close to home..

see

Ignore the autism above.

Who’s your favorite muscle gril? Pic related.

I got to say Susan. She's got that perfect combination of hugenesses.

Sure.

I love her style, she defiantly played a large role in my gay awakening!