April O'Neil

How do you feel about white people being replaced?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es
imgur.com/a/gsdCi
youtube.com/watch?v=te0RWJwi510
irishtimes.com/news/science/why-is-europe-losing-the-will-to-breed-1.2644169
cbc.ca/news/entertainment/diversity-tonys-hamilton-1.3633343
youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.bfcbf00b0e9e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to fuck both of them at the same time.

White April will be back probably in 4 years given how TMNT series lifespans are.

I can’t imagine being fragile enough to care about this specific thing. I feel indifference

I'm angry that they make characters black but don't give them huge asses and titties, in fact they make a titty monster white woman into an ugly little nerd niglet instead.

What the fuck is the point of the entire black race without giant asses?

Why don't you ask

It just proves that whites are indeed superior.

The replacement of white people across all media and in their own countries is hardly one specific thing.

It’s not a thing at all - least of all because a cartoon character was drawn black this time. Get a fucking grip retard

>it's not a thing at all
lol, image being this delusional
youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es

>How do you feel about white people being replaced?
Full circle, senpai.

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER

Every tmnt cartoon raceswap and change origins.

>Actual unironic unfunny Cartman

GTFO Sup Forums, your racist shit is stinking this place up

EVERY incarnation of April looks different from the previous one.

Original cartoon looks nothing like comic April.

Her age, physique and hairstyle changes all the time. Why not her race?

>it's another ginger gets BLACKED episode
What did the gingers ever do to the niggers?

Has Casey jones ever been another race?

They're better than niggers in any form and shape.

Scalabrine is more loved than Paul Pierce. That's what the fuck they did.

No, but he does change age and personality.

Why do I even bother?

Age yes, personality he's always the edgy retard.

>black April
>not thicc
Why bother?

Damn. That seems like a missed opportunity. Make him half Dominican and swap the hockey sticks for more baseball bats.

fuck right off, pol. i hate your small mind and wish nothing but the worst for you

The thread is about how you feel about white people being replaced. Not the reasoning of why you would do such a thing.

This thread is about you being a snowflake pussy and trying to get everyone else on your bitchboy bandwagon

not wanting to replace whitey is raycis an sheeit
you retards probably thought hillary actually had a 94% chance of winning too lmao

The time has come

imgur.com/a/gsdCi

But how do you feel about the fact that white people are being replaced to the point where there will soon be no majority white countries?

Are you trying to debate the fact that this is happening or does it make you feel good?

I'm against race changes except when it's women. Then it's hotter.

>to be fair you need a very high IQ to like white genocide

it friggin stinks. these fucking racist commies are pushing for a genocide.

You're completely out of your mind.

"Soon" for that specific event is likely 200 years from now. Who the fuck cares if standard of living stays high. If others can stand to be minorities now, I don't care if it happens to us.

inb4 "teh niggers and joos would kill us if they could." Stop projecting, nimrod

I feel good about it. All white people should die and all cartoon characters should be black.

Thanks to this totally real phenomenon of white people being erased off the face of the earth, it shouldn’t be long before the entire globe is 100% black and brown. It makes me feel really, really good.

I don't think so. IDK about 80's cartoon but Casey Jones was a vigilant lone-wolf.

2003 was a goofy hero that trying to protect people

2012 only did it because of the thrills (i think).

Africans were never minorities. Whites are under 14% of the world's population and are only a majority in our own countries (not for long)
You're the racist if you believe whites are the only race that shouldn't be in control of their own countries
>200 years from now
its projected to be less than 50 years from now

>"Soon" for that specific event is likely 200 years from now.

Estimations say 30-50 years actually.

Personally, seeing as whites are the only race that doesnt just kills the competition anymore, it'd suck to lose them. Latinos will probably exterminate all blacks in the US.

'totally real'
yes

But how does it make you feel? You seem angry about even discussing it so obviously it's an emotional issue for you. Tell us all about your feelings of seeing white people replaced.

thank you for your honest feelings!

Indifferent. I haven't watched the Turtles since I was in middle school.

This can't possibly come to pass

Who's going to feed that welfare continent?

BASED BEANERS

It's tragi-comical how blatantly the Chinese are colonizing and Plundering Africa worse than the Europeans ever did.

Soon, purebreed Bantus are gonna be rare, they'll be weird happa mongrels.

>I have no idea how percentages work

>Chinks
>banging blackies
O I AM LAFFIN

This

Chinese will come in, use what labor they can't bring with them, and leave infrastructure the Africans will neglect until it's worthless. Just like last time a superior culture and people expressed an interest in Africa

I've seen multiple asian guys dating black women lately, it's weird.

They literally are, they move to Africa en masse to work and get their rice noodles wet because they get rich quick and they have no chinese women left for their surplus of males.

It's like a man dying of thirst drinking a pool of oil

She ain't getting replaced, April O'Neil from the 80's and 2012 cartoon will still be around and still be white, so just go watch those if you have a problem with the reboot.

>Who the fuck cares if standard of living stays high
>if standard of living stays high
Well, that's the thing. You see, that experiment has been tried already on a variety of scales. As it happens, different demographic groups have different averages in regards to things like economic productivity, adherence to the rule of law, and tolerance of different demographics in their majority areas. Can you identify a country in the world with a prosperous economy in which minorities are treated well in which there is not a white majority?

If they where just going the black route, I don't think Id mind so much but look at we got here.

>Black

Whatevs

>Nerd

Well, okay. Maybe she's not Donny tier but a second brain isn't bad and if she's not a fighter it will be a good way to make her more self rialia

>Flaming action girl bat

For fuck's sake. This is too much. Pick one or maybe two of these traits and focus on those. Making her all three is just pushing shit. The show's not even out yet and you've given me every reason to dislike her. Fuck I didn't even like it when 2k12 April went all Ninja so making Blackpril a brainy action nerd tomoby who's not "traditionally attractive because fuck your standards, Im empowered" is just bullshit.

It's emotional for me because after having been friends with other races all my life, and even had a black gf for awhile, I'm seeing shithead trolls use white pride as an excuse to hurt minorities bad.

people are literally suffering because you think star wars is too black. how fucked up is that?

>people are literally suffering because you think star wars is too black

China's one-child policy combined with selective abortions has left China with an overabundance of men with little prospect of finding a wife in China. Part of the policy dealing with this (because a large population of restless young men without an incentive to be productive members of society in order to get sex is not good for political stability) is to send them to work in foreign projects. So there are frustrated Chinese men in an area with only African women.

I don't like it.
t. Someone who hasn't been around these parts for a long time.

>people are literally suffering because you think star wars is too black. how fucked up is that?

You've been fucking waiting to link this for a while now, haven't you user?

AYO HOL UP

i agree user but i wish there was a way so only white males go extinct, they are useless. white girls are nice

Ah, so you are delusional and don't think white replacement is happening? Is this why you can't answer the simple question of how white replacement makes you feel? You have some kind of mental block in place that prevents you from even contemplating the fact that the people who created Western civilization will soon be gone?

Yeah without white males you won't have anyone to blame for your people's shortcomings

Hope you guys can at least not backslide

in this context really couldn't give a shit give it a couple years and there will be another incarnation of April, nice Sup Forums thread though hope it gets moved.

SO YOU BE SAYIN
HOL UP HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL UP
SO YOU BE TELLING ME

>people are literally suffering because you think star wars is too black. how fucked up is that?
So your reasoning is:
>Some people think that Star Wars is too black.
>When exposed to this idea, other people become upset.
>This constitutes literal suffering and being hurt badly.
Have you ever heard the phrase "reals before feels" or something similar? Maybe something to do with sticks and stones. The idea is that emotions are the responsibility of the person experiencing them, so in a civilized society, adults are expected to control themselves and get on with practical concerns that actually matter to the functioning of the civilization. So on one side of this issue we have a concerted effort to present nonwhites as always having been present in significant numbers in Europe, explicitly and avowedly to shift public perception regarding the current policy of replacement immigration. On the other we have people getting upset that some people criticize the politically-motivated and literally racist casting decisions.

Not him, but your pic doesn't support "white replacement," what we're looking at is just a hunch of people moving from one place to another. They're not wiping out the caucasian population and taking their place, it's just another group of people adding to a pre-existing population.

Fucking finally.

>We have videos of imams saying they will outbreed white people
>We have statistics showing white people in every country considered first world breeding below replacement
>Media in those countries are obsessed with diversity
>Diversity always means fewer white people
I'm not even mad anymore, I'm just tired

Can I get some sources to back up those claims please?

>As it happens, different demographic groups have different averages in regards to things like economic productivity, adherence to the rule of law,

tl;dr = "dindus are lazy crooks." Cry me a river.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time with a troll, but if you herd people into ghettos for decades (the natural result of legal discrimination from 1865-1965), they'll be more prone to crime, and, thanks to general desperation, less productive too.

"But we stopped doing that in 1965 and they willingly stayed poor and lazy." Yeah, try working your way up from a slum when the schools are terrible and other paths out are deliberately blocked by trolls like YOU.

Sit on the Bell Curve and spin, please.

DAS RITE

youtube.com/watch?v=te0RWJwi510
irishtimes.com/news/science/why-is-europe-losing-the-will-to-breed-1.2644169
cbc.ca/news/entertainment/diversity-tonys-hamilton-1.3633343

>tfw you're a shitskin and you're laughing at all these crackers getting this riled up over a shitty TMNT cartoon

>Ah, so you are delusional and don't think white replacement is happening? Is this why you can't answer the simple question of how white replacement makes you feel?

We're not being exterminated. If you mean naturally overpopulated within 50 years... who the fuck cares?
I'll enjoy my Sup Forums subjects and my integrated friends, insecure boy.

>Latinos and Asians manage to work their way out of slums
>Black people can't
>"IT'S THE WHITE MANS FAULT"
m8

>tfw you're an ubermensch laughing at all these black getting this riled up over a 3/5 Black Panther review

>tfw you're a negro laughing at all these whites getting this riled up over a Black Panther movie

This is the most damning thing, honestly

What, is America EXTRA racist against black people?

>several posts being super emotional about the subject
>who the fuck cares?
You're not fooling anyone.

I remember when these same people were hating on the Blade movies

As long as they're all waifu material then it's fine by me

I don't see there being any big scare here regarding population. The whole scare of decreasing birthrates in developed countries and increased birthrates in poorer countries is a myth engraved into public consciousness during the 20th century.
youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
It's conceptions like that, that ended up producing the one-child policy in China, and we can now see how well that turned out. Without influxes in population from external sources, in a generations time, you'll have a shit-ton of old-people and not nearly enough young people to take care of them. So you're just going to end up with the economy straining to help prop up that section of the population.

>if you herd people into ghettos for decades (the natural result of legal discrimination from 1865-1965), they'll be more prone to crime, and, thanks to general desperation, less productive too.
Except poor whites have lower crime rates than rich blacks. And when considering the logistics of running a society, the impact of different demographics having different economic effects is more important than how it came to be that way. For consideration, the average white person contributes more in taxes than they receive in government benefits. The average black or latino person receives more in services than they pay in taxes. If everyone in the country had the net budgetary effect of the average white american, the deficit would disappear. As demographics shift, the prospects for either balancing the budget or maintaining effective services becomes poorer.

>Yeah, try working your way up from a slum when the schools are terrible and other paths out are deliberately blocked by trolls like YOU.
Chinese immigrants came to the US later than blacks, and started with less than the freed slaves had at the time. They climbed the social strata and now east asians in the US are on average more successful than whites. Likewise with Jews fleeing worse persecution in Germany than blacks ever had in the US. In the US, one is almost guaranteed to get out of poverty by doing three things: graduating high school, having children only inside a marriage, and getting a job. Suppose I'm a white troll trying to keep uppity minorities down on behalf of The Man. How would I orchestrate the high rates of high school dropouts, unwed pregnancy, and unemployment that currently exist among african americans? Note that single motherhood, the single strongest predictor of poor life outcomes, has gotten much higher in the US black community since 1965. These are choices that individuals are responsible for, and denying that infantilizes blacks.

>How do you feel about white people being replaced?
I'm fine with it.

Shut up Moe you get fooled by 10 year olds on the phone every week.

I'm mostly pissed off that it's only the redheads. If they'd leave the damn redheads alone I probably wouldn't care.

>Except poor whites have lower crime rates than rich blacks.

Oh, JonTron's favorite unproven claim?

It seems to be a distorted reading of THIS study:
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.bfcbf00b0e9e

tl;dr - rich blacks don't commit more crime, they're just more likely to be sent to prison for the SAME crimes poor whites skate for.
Who's punishing blacks harder than whites for the same crimes?
...You?

I kinda hate to say this I'm not being racial or anything, but i suspect that Hollywood has some kind of black girl fetish or something. they think that the more darker the person the more sexier they are. Now I feel stupid, so kill me now.

I don't like it when they racebend or genderbend characters. I think they should try to bring the characters to life and appearance is a big part of that. I also don't think there's a white genocide and it doesn't upset me that more non white characters are popping up

>I also don't think there's a white genocide and it doesn't upset me that more non white characters are popping up

congratulations, you're the first normal person in this thread.

nah, everyone hates african americans, even africans

>Chinese immigrants came to the US later than blacks

We have hit bullshit levels of revisionist history now.
you're telling me that chinks were here before slaves? in 1607? yeah lmao

>and started with less than the freed slaves had at the time
AGAIN LMAO.

>east asians in the US are on average more successful than whites
No.

>Suppose I'm a white troll trying to keep uppity minorities down on behalf of The Man
no, you're worse. the biggest annoyance on the net. a fucking retard.

>How would I orchestrate the high rates of high school dropouts, unwed pregnancy, and unemployment that currently exist among african americans? Note that single motherhood, the single strongest predictor of poor life outcomes, has gotten much higher in the US black community since 1965
I better have sources on all of these in the next few posts.

i like your fan-fic, but it needs more MAGA at the end of every word

so bunch of losers from Sup Forums care
and..?

Somewhere on the net there's an interview with a public attorney who started out with rose-tinted views on courts and was going to help poor blacks against mean racist judges and juries.
When working, whites and hispanics were always polite to him, hispanics to an extreme level. They wanted to get it over with as quickly and easily as possible. Blacks only called him "Mike".
When he tried to break the fall for black perps, by plea bargains or other methods, he was suddenly accused of being part of "them", the enemy. Every attempt to get out easy failed.

Oh for fuck's sake this isn't a sign of a white genocide to come, it's just a dumb redesign made to get bonus points from the "progressive" crowd.

Why do they keep pushing for black/nerdy girl in stuff? Is it because hollywood/marvel/media thinks there are none?

I hate when they make whites black, asains white, blacks mexican, all of that because it is more corporate meddling to get more money than sticking with source material. It just feels not only sleezy to sell race to people instead of making an original character, but to just piss off fans of a thing and then said fans get called racist for wanting their thing not altered.

can we stop having this thread now

everything that needs to bes aid already has
>in her first appearance she was paler than baxter stockman and eastman considered her light skinned mixed while laird considered her white

she can be either 2bh

>80's april had a pair of big kawabonga
>2003 april had hips
>2012 had a good ass or at least an ass that the animators liked a lot judging by the camera angles they used

can we just wait until we see this animated, i dont think there is any problem with april being black the problem is that whoever designed that april has ebsolutely no idea of how female anatomy works, if you look at her head i doubt he even knows basic human anatomy BUT there is a little chance it could look good animated, i hope

The same way I feel about any other well established character's race being changed, irritated.