How dare you call me 'miss'!?!?

>how dare you call me 'miss'!?!?
>take that, creep!

What the fuck am I reading?

Who get offended by calling someone miss?

>"We're when the X-Men went to war with the Avengers"

What kind of sentence is this?

I don't get it, what's wrong saying Miss? Was he supposed to say "ma'am" instead? The guy's trying to de-escalate and addresses her respectfully, so what's wrong here?

She might have been a he, or a xe. It just shows how much of a backwards mindset Captain America still has. I kind of understand her frustration, especially since he just did something as misogynistic as shielding a woman in the face.

>Not understanding the difference in semantics between miss and Ms.

Leave the house. Try talking to a girl

>>Not understanding the difference in semantics between miss and Ms.
???
Did you mean miss and misses (Ms. and Mrs.)? Try comprehending English.

She was just joking, moron. It was just a catch phrase.
How autism has developed so much is beyond me.

Sarcasm is a tool of the weak-minded and the insecure. I believe you are autistic if you think that's an appropriate way to speak to Captain America.

Are you baiting or are just an idiot.
First that wasn't captain america and second why shouldn't she talk that way to cap.
But I'm wasting my time with retards like you.

Mojo has kidnapped them and forced them into a simulated recreation of the time the X-men and Avengers were at war

There's really no good way to say that sentence and convey that same meaning

Outrage! Es jey dubelyu strikes again!! They are practically forcing this down our throughts!
It's time travel. Read comics

>It's time travel. Read comics

It says Avengers vs X-Men simulation, I get what it's intended to mean, but the sentence makes no sense structured the way it is.

Why are you seething with rage, friend?

wait so is it time travel or a computer simulation

Mojoworld immersion simulation

Mojo is specificially drawing from the X-men's past missions and adventures, their best storylines more or less.

So it's not time travel but how else are they supposed to refer to the current scenario?

"It's that time the X-Men went to war with the Avengers"
"This is when the X-Men went to war with the Avengers."

etc etc

>Outrage! Es jey dubelyu strikes again!! They are practically forcing this down our throughts!
No, its just the same ignorance displayed over and over and over.

>There's really no good way to say that sentence and convey that same meaning
"This is when we fought the Avengers." That "war" bullshit is melodramatic.

fucking trannies

They probably did that to distinguish between the other times the X-Men fought the Avengers.

>2018
>still reading Marvel

It's your own fault, OP.

It was closer to a war than IVX or even CW2

The Avengers invaded Utopia and took all of the X-men there into custody until they all escaped. The X-men and the Avengers engaged in multiple battles around the world for a period of time. The Avengers were beaten back until they were forced to retreat to Wakanda and K'un-Lun and had to resort to kidnapping Hope.

"This is"
"We are"

I'm not really seeing the difference

t. seething SJW.

>2018
>reading

What can I say? I'm an X-fag.

Alright this bit I don't even get, should I be offended if someone calls me mister?

Could you out yourself as an SJW faggot any more obviously?

Imagine being this angry.

Depends on your position on the genderscale user.

I just call people IT if they wanna be a special snowflake, because they feed on their own fear.

You should definitely be offended when someone assumes your pronouns simply because you were biologically born a man :^)

>Outrage! Es jey dubelyu strikes again!! They are practically forcing this down our throughts!
Absolute faggot
>it’s time travel
No it isn’t
>read comics
Typical sjw doesn’t even buy comics but wants this shit in the comics you don’t buy

Wait so xe got angry after he assumed xir pronouns but not after he hit Kitty in the face with his shield?

i thought the dumpster fire that is marvel was going out, nope its as hot and stinky as ever

>should I be offended if someone calls me mister
Absolutely!

>why doctor say babby won’t come out benis?

Use your brain you retarded virgin. Imagine if someone said, "excuse me, boy."

Doctor is evil transphobe and probably racist as well. Should be hounded out of career.

Oh..no...that sucks...totally something I'd take a swing at a guy for and not that he just hit my mate with a dustbin lid.

t. roastie

Boy and miss don't have remotely the same connotations

Did they finally bring back Rachel's good costume?

The orange turkey costume was not good

Mr is the opposite of Ms. No one gets offended at either unless its an *age* issue, and they don't like it implied they are *old*.

Literally can't go a single day without being triggered, can you?

a computer simulating time travel

That's not the same thing at all you idiot. It's more like if he called you "son".

>It's more like if he called you "son".
And even then that's not an accurate comparison

This is the time when the x-men etc.

What the fuck.It would literally like if he called you "Mister".
If cap had called her "girl", "pet" or even "baby" you'd have a point but there's literally nothing condescending or patronizing about calling someone "Miss".

Kinda funny since I remember a time where a tranny would be flattered by being called miss.

How would you like to be called a Miss when you are clearly a Ma'am?
But seriously I'm pretty sure she was just trying to make a joke on Cap's constant politeness. Although it probably sounded better in her head.

>how dare you call me 'miss'!?!?
>take that, creep!
Not the page you posted, apparently

Holy shit, that last panel, they look like they are all thinking 'oh not this shit again'

Why doesn't she attack Logan here?

Hmmmmm?

Probably because they're on the same side, if I had to take a guess.

Its Marvel
You're reading inflammatory salesbait.

She wasn't actually going to stand down, that was sarcasm. She just brought up the 'miss' because it annoyed her a bit and she didn't have any other banter. It's pretty weak banter, but there's no shortage of that in comic books.

I can't believe I have to explain this.

because she's a girl not a miss and logan knows that.

People who crave attention
They never make a scene if no one is around to pat them on the back

Whose the Blonde Wolverine?

Wolverine's son from another dimension. Who's fighting side by side his "father" who's from an even different dimension. Really makes you think.

>reading SJWarvel Comics
>in 2018

Stop. Stop buying them. Not forever, just for a few months to tank their revenues and make them reconsider hiring those neon haired, soy milk chugging fucks.

That's pretty cute actually.