When you're so butthurt about losing the election that you resort to sharing stupid biden memes

>when you're so butthurt about losing the election that you resort to sharing stupid biden memes.

it keeps getting better every day.

Why do people say Bernie would have beat trump he would have lost even worse than Hillary. No brotha is excited about some wrinkly old jewsack

because they're literally retarded

It's just sad.

My sister has been enjoying these although she voted Trump.

PROTIP: memes are for normies, newfags

This shit got played out in one fucking day. One day and social media spammed a meme to death 24 hours after it was born.

Memers are faggots. You are faggots. 90% of Sup Forums needs to gb2/reddit/

>voted Trump
>enjoy Bidenposting even though I know he dicks kids
The best of both worlds.

>biden fucking with obama
That's the meme
>picture from the set of images where biden fuckes with obama
Not a meme

Because he had a better chance in PA, MI, and WI.

I don't get the pic.

t. Probably Retarded

Well he was clearly more popular in the primaries which were blatantly flipped in Hilary's favor.

A LOT of voters sat out or protest voted Trump to express their disgust with the DNC...

He may have still lost but I think this is why they believe he stood a better chance.

That or they're retarded.

I enjoy Bidenposts because it resembles the silly dynamic between me and my best friend (he's the goofy one, I'm the serious one).

This, a million times this.
Memes killed Sup Forums.

Because Bernie at least had fire and heart to match Trump's.

Clinton was like watching a sick old dog that needed to be put out of its misery.

I still don't think he would have one. Even some of the left can get scared off by the communist label.

can someone post all the pics showing how creepy biden is? i need proof to show idiots who like him

Memes were always a part of Sup Forums, but way back when they were just joke trends. Keep telling the same joke then people call it an old joke and it's not longer funny, for some reason when joke trends became "memes" they became a lot more... persistent. Perhaps because people cared less about whether what they were posting was actually funny and more about whether it would get the most clicks.

It's just kiddies on Reddit trying to paint the Obama administration as positive in its last dying breathe.

CTR isn't dead yet, its on full time duty to save the Obama legacy.

Lol Joe "hair-sniffer" Biden is creepy to the point of parody though.

Biden is a pedo.

Not worded correctly but it makes it out to be the joke is: A gay orgy and assuming you think Michelle is a man.

Joe Biden is the worst forced meme I have ever seen.

Biden is WHITEWASHING Obongos wife

>when you're too young for "quality time on uncle joe's lap next to the fireplace" but old enough to know what it means

why is Maki not reacting to Joe at all?

I dont even consider it a meme. These aren't out of character. He's so stupid and creepy it's funny.

She actually wants it. The slut.

They should have run Biden.

>sick old dog
>bitch
uuuuuuh misogynist much?

Does Joe Biden actually cuck Obama though? If yes, does it actually count since Michelle is a man and Obama is gay?

Frozen in fear

Let them live in their fanfic for the remaining months. Its all they have left.

I think he's more like the step-brother who's just staying 'for a few weeks' than a bull, and the guy wants to let him down easy but the wife is too nice and lets him stay.

every butthurt non kek normie i know is sharing this boring shit.

I'd vote for Biden.

>when you're so butthurt you resort to making a frog meme a God and praise it unironically and merge it with trump to create the most autistic kind of meme you can get

Biden is a deviant that would fuck a goat.

I'm surprised nobody has taken this opportunity to hijack this Biden meme and spread those Biden pedo shit yet

Even then, #NeverHillary

Made this one today. Post your OC Shit.

>Conservatives have literally no sense of humor

Hillary lost because:
She was corrupt (Bernie wasn't)
She was 100% establishment (Bernie wasn't)
She failed to excite millenials (Bernie did)
She based her entire campaign around identity politics (Bernie mostly stuck to the issues)

Lots of my friends think Bernie would have won. I certainly don't think so.
Most of his voter base were the exact types of people who wouldn't commit to vote, and at the end of the day Bernie's spineless behavior and "anti-establishment" rhetoric would have lost him the vote with lots of traditional democrats. He was hugely popular with younger voters, but that's basically all he had.

The only reason Trump didn't destroy Clinton EVEN MORE is because she pushed so hard to crucify his reputation. Hate to say it, but that old bitch wanted the presidency even more than Trump did. Bernie wouldn't be able to do shit to him.

kek

>wife

Finally, one of their (((memes))) that doesn't suck ass.

He would have raped Trump. I'm sorry, but it's true.

Millennials were ECSTATIC about Bernie. He did a better job of mobilizing the working class than Hillary ever could have and the only group he really lost with was stupid blacks. The enthusiasm gap between him and Clinton was massive and I'm 110% confident that would have translated into a victory.

They made a big mistake by screwing him over.

Biden and Bernie are weak faggots who were cowed and bent by Hilary into not running, despite the fact they could've won fairly easily.

Assuming burnie would've did the same campaigning he couldn't have won. I do however believe he would've did better than Clinton, however literally anyone could've done better than that.