The official age to post on Sup Forums is 18...

The official age to post on Sup Forums is 18. Can Sup Forums prove that they are 18 or above by solving puzzles designed for people half that age?

No cheating

use that fishing pole to catch a fish and tie the rope around the fish and then cast the fish with the fishing pole onto the other side.

that's fucking retarded

Throw the fishing pole, have Slylock cast the hook over, then attach the rope to the hook and let him reel it in?

It's the only suit not standing on a base, which means it is impossibly standing upright by itself.

Use fishing rod and bait from tackle box to fish a fish. Tie rope around fish and get a bird to grab the fish and drag the rope with it towards slylock.
The armor is standing on a bill, meaning the armor must have been moved ontop of said money. Also that officer better step back because he's about to get sword'd.

knights do not wield swords in their left hand for it is sinful and unholy

Max should cast the line to Slylock's side so he can take hold of it. Then, the mouse will tie the rope to the line and Slylock just slowly pulls the line towards himself with the rope tied to it and get hold of the rope eventually while Max continues holding the fishing pole. Max and Slylock then tie the rope on their respective posts of the collapsed bridge and Slylock shimmies across to the other side.

There's a bill of money beneath one of suit's feet, meaning it has recently been lifted (and put on).

Anything to do with catching a fish is really stupid. It's obviously there to fool the readers

Tell him to use the fishing rod to get the nylon string over the gorge
Then tell him to knot the end of the rope to the
nylon string
Now, the Fox only needs to carefully pull the string while the mouse is supposed to hold the fishing rod
The rod will move over the gorge with the string, no need to throw anything, you really only need to apply enought force to move the rope

Tie a monkey fist and lob it over.

Tie the rope to the fishing rod and throw the line across?

That's where the money trail ends?

Okey a hard one

Use the fishing pole to catch a fish, causing the hawk to swoop down to take the fish. At this point, all fox needs to do I grab onto the bird after it takes the fish from mouse, and use the beak to stab the bear to death. After he has killed the bear, he should take the body and hide in it while mouse calls for backup.

Slylock stripped her naked and checked inside her pussy.

Doesn't matter what the artist wrote. The artist fucking knows this is the real answer if he was allowed to put it in the paper.

All Correct
This one requires a bit of a different approach

The candles are already extremely fucking melted

I like how most Cassandra strips ends up being at her home. She clearly does this shit to lure in Slylock. Can't he take a hint?

Her pussy was already dripping wet. Wouldn't have been that wet if she just started.

Slylock punishes her again for lying by giving her a good hard fucking.

Shylock should walk across the ravine without looking down, and under cartoon physics he won't fall.
The guy inside the armor just sneezed.
The diamonds are up her ass, which he quickly discovers in the normal course of his visit.
Because bitches be lying.

No. Laws before whoes.

If I was Slylock, I'd have fucked her so many times now in exchange for not taking her to jail.

Missing part of the wheel.
Missing part of the smoke from the grill.
Cat has a tongue
No flower
Missing part of the apron
I cant find the sixth

The one nobody solved before, ever. Even the creator.

wheres the fucking edit

Give it to his rat friend so he can give it to the chief because the guy tailoring him will tailor him and not his friend.

Funny thing is she is always caught red handed yet always returns the next strip for more. By now the bitch should hqve like 5 life sentences.

That just confirms my theory.

NEIN!

It clearly involves the pizza shop. He gives the note to a chef and asks them to deliver it to the chief's house

you're fucking stupid

He just texts the message to the chief and heads over to the pizza place with Max and enjoys the rest of the night with a hot cheesy pizza while the guy tailing him dies of envy.

Did you watch rilk and horty to get an iq that high?

Slylock would never. He has a loving wife.

>How can he solve this problem without the guy seeing the document.
By going down a one-way street

His wife is kind of hot.

That's what you think. Imagine having a side bitch you could creampie over and over whenever you want without ever worrying she'd get pregnant because she's a different species.

Just delete this place Hiro

I swear some of these i dont know how they got past censorship

>without ever worrying she'd get pregnant because she's a different species.

Nick...

The diamond are in the clock, which has caused it to stop. That's why the time on the clock outside is different.

Why the butthurt my child?

He believes she's the thief so he has a reason to take her to the nearest changing or shower booth and strip-search her from head to toe (using his cock)

Why is she stalking him?

Yes also notice the battery on the table.

>the sixth
fork handle is longer

She bought ice cream and she has the change

Footprints implies she wasn't injured

>five fucking dollars for an ice cream cone

That's the real crime

Maybe it's the best ice cream cone in the world.

She undressed and is wearing a bathrobe.

Last one

>Thinking rules even matter anymore
I can think of a couple that need to be enforced harder.

Racial segregation?

they can't tail you if there daed

Well that’s not fair. How are we supposed to know the dates of the pennies when we don’t actually get to see them up close?

Yes, humans and Americans need to be separated.

tourist trap ice cream place in summer are there already

They go into the boutique and disguise themselves as women.

she's lying because if she had that jar she wouldn't beg for his penis every fucking day to begin with

jump down the gorge immediately as the fox is about to get killed by that bear and the mouse is about to get eaten by that snake.

Go to the pizza shop and make a delivery to the guys house with the document attached to the box or something

Specifically saying that her grandma died 10 years ago was what tipped me off.

Topest of keks

My sympathy to you for having a penny-free childhood.

Because she has a record.

From an artistic perspective slylick is very remenisent of older cartoons that modern tv animation made us forget.

Aw come on, that’s lame. I thought he was single.

5 boys
Like really that's easy

She hid them in the town clock in the background. Notice how the time it tells is different from the clock in her home?

Could be a sister.

>no /ck/ on the boy above Sup Forums

Couldnt he cast the fising line over

The fox ties the line to something and the mouse ties the rope to the pole.. the fox then just pulls the entire pole and rope over

Huh. My guess was that each individual diamond had been hidden on the clock face as the hour markers. I suppose that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Newfag. This thread happened a couple of times years ago, maybe even before the board went to irredeemable shit.

No worse than cinemas charging €5 for a bottle of water

He could also pay for a pizza delivered to the Chief along with the note.

Using the fishing pole to catch a fish, tie it to the rope so the eagle will catch it
Shoulder guard is on the wrong side
The clock
These are always fun

Make a copy of the document and split up. Whoever gets tailed just wanders around aimlessly while the other person goes where they need to go.

I love Slylock Fox threads just to see this pic. She looks so hot.

Cause that armor ain't on a stand

And now the strip everybody’s been waiting on.

How does she keep getting away with it?

It's a metaphor

the safe is wide open.

She's really really good at the SUKK

Oh for Gods’ sakes just take her on a date or something already Slylock. She’s obviously wetter than the Pacific Ocean for you other wise she wouldn’t keep doing this shit.

Is cass trying to cuck benny with slylock?

No this is the strip everybody wants, no pun intended.

God I wish that were me

Who, Cassandra or Slylock?

Max obiously

>"The case of the disappearing penis"
>Can Slylock figure it out?

The bull gets bulled

She's bad news

>calling the police on prankcallers
glad to know Slylock's city police department has their priorities straight

she wants to fuck Slylock but she's not smart enough to get that Slylock is balls deep in Max Mouse's boipussi

What is that? A riddle for ants?