According to a CNN reporter Hillary became physically violent towards Mook and Podesta 11/8

& had to be briefly restrained

Discuss

twitter.com/kincannon_show/status/798264132055302144

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZaOptjNhKPU
twitter.com/kincannon_show/status/798264132055302144
northcrane.com/2016/11/15/cnn-reporter-states-hillary-became-physically-violent-towards-john-podesta-at-midnight-had-to-be-restrained/
youtu.be/FDXFRAGfOUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i want to believe this is real.

coughing fits

I would pay good money to hear Clinton rant for a few minutes like a psycho bitch, kind of like when Christian Bale snapped at the one guy a while ago.

pants of shit

how dangerous could a 69 year old woman be?

>"sources"
works both ways faggot

youtu.be/ZaOptjNhKPU

You cucks will believe anything, I swear.

Given what we know about HRC (booze + entitlement + head injury + stories from secret service) I believe it.

fits pretty squarely with her character

B-but she has a great temperament

IT WAS HER TURN

Bill probably got the worst abuse of them all

>so did the entire media corporations

lol

>CNN reporter tells me
Why didn't they tell CNN then? Could it be they dont' want to report on Hillary's negatives?
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

every tie she tells a lie, shit runs down her inner thigh

>
im spreading it like it is thats for sure

This. I would have paid an unhealthy amount of money to see the footage. I can only dream about what it must have looked like

Holy shit I'm with her

I read some where she has kuru

Here are the symptoms of Kuru.

difficulty walking
poor coordination
difficulty swallowing
slurred speech
moodiness and behavioral changes
dementia
muscle twitching and tremors
inability to grasp objects
random, compulsive laughing or crying

You dodged a deadly bullet there America.

Hydra has finally show her true color.

She was the emperor with no clothes. No one would tell her the truth because her problems would quickly become someone else's.

She is literally turning into a zombie, patient zero

DNC mucraker was 100% legit

Man, imagine how much money that footage would be worth.

praise kek
>we are in the good timeline

That prion is rare, she eats kids likely but she eats the cream of the crop. Wouldn't worry about that disease. She's just sick as shit because her liver is melting and she is having seizures when she detoxes from the liquid jew

Spirit cooking.

so now we're believing CNN reports?

I dunno, I wouldn't really consider Haitians cream of the crop

>Kuru
Kek...going for the eating children angle?

It's maddening and depressing at the same time

>twitter.com/kincannon_show/status/798264132055302144
this acct seems sketchy at best

Lol imagine she went apeshit and killed that pedo Podesta. Then gets arrested for murder and gets 30 years, probably gets killed in prison.

Haha two birds with one stone.

Like she eats anything other than mk programmed kids, born in the USA is her warchant, why do you think she has Bruce play for her

One of the best meme songs. Thank you

Reporters who didn't report it = plausible

>cnn saying anything bad about clinton

man i kinda wish our victory wasnt so absolute even the bait threads are shitty now

It's called off the record. Real media organizations have standards and don't report on the private conduct of members of the campaign during off the record events and conversations.

Why was Moot with Hillary on election night??

To be fair to Hillary, I want to kick their asses too.

I've never seen or head of audio or video of her raging, only ever "accounts" of her being rabid. I want to see it.

You mean like when Trump was having a private conversation and said "grab her by the pussy"?
Really made my neurons fire.

I would be pretty pissed too if I lost when I spent over a billion dollars and had the media on my side.
How much of a loser can you be?

Exactly like that.

I like to imagine it was like that scene from Downfall.

That was access hollywood, which doesn't have journalistic standards by any stretch of the imagination.

Can you name a single mainstream media outlet that didn't report on it?

Bonus points, name a single one that didn't mention it for a week straight.

I now want to see a Hillary Clinton edit of that scene.

Or one that isn't still whining about it.

Respectable journalists don't report on off the record conversations. If someone else reports an off the record conversation then all of the other media organizations will absolutely publish the story since they like money.

>respectable journalists don't report on off the record conversations
>unless someone else reports on it too
So what you're saying is they absolutely do report on off the record conversations.

northcrane.com/2016/11/15/cnn-reporter-states-hillary-became-physically-violent-towards-john-podesta-at-midnight-had-to-be-restrained/

Didn't WaPo break the news about it? Not that they're "respectable"

Yes WaPo reported it. If a WaPo reporter had an off the record conversation with Donald Trump then the reporter reported on that conversation it would be a severe breach of journalistic ethics.

What do you expect?

Sup Forums is full of normies that think they can change the world with hashtags. Chanology 2.0

These new-news sites popping up these days are scaring the fuck out of me.

They are clones made from a template, their only content is 'news' made of the vaguest sources.
This is actually a really bad trend right now.

I'm hesitant to believe it without a real source, but if it were true it would not surprise me.
Hillary blamed Comey for stopping her momentum, Podesta's emails were a big part of what showed her corruption/ ineptitude, and if you've ever spoken to anyone that worked with her (Such as security) you would know she has a temper.
She probably didn't give a speech on election because she didn't write one (Arrogance) and/or because she was livid and throwing a massive fucking tantrum.

>Mook

what does hiroyuki have to do with this?

I agree. I'm starting my own.

>transmitted via cannibalism

>tfw your pedofhile cult gets called out

There's easily a bead of truth to such off the record accounts.

Take note of a Hillary interview by Matt Lauer on MSNBC, the other All-Hillary Channel. She knew the questions in advance. However, Lauer threw in questions that clearly and significantly threw Hillary off, visibly getting pissed compared to her usual robotic talking and "emotions".

youtu.be/FDXFRAGfOUw

According to some some alleged MSNBC workers at the set, Lauer's question regarding the FBI investigation into the emails and Hillary's private server were not on the script, and after she got away from the cameras, Hillary was screaming like a maniac, bitching at her staff, throwing things, shaking, wanting to "get that fucking Lauer fired".

Sure enough, right after that interview, Matt Lauer started getting a lot of shit from the rest of the media for asking that question.

There is a good chance it is. Plenty of secret service and security personnel share similar stories.
Also, CNN would shitcan that reporter should they officially come on the record about Hillary being a cunt.